Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 467 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 517 567 967 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10952
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesSecretSky  [View Original Post]

    Anyone that has reviews on these would be appreciated.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/638293659579
    Search the forum for Jenna, there are some reviews.

  2. #10951
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWild  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about? Do you have a name or a link to her ad?
    I'd take this one with a grain of salt, single / only post user pushing another provider generally can bring up a red flag.

  3. #10950

    My recent reports

    Did a hh with her, pics are recent and really not a bad bod for the money. Felt a little rushed but I've been in worst spots good BBBJ and finished with doggy. May try again 3.5/5.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/977225414787

    Hanna I chose a qv car visit. Her pics are recent as well. She has great BBBJ skills will let you really hit that mouth hard. No rush as well. Great qv will repeat. 4/5.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/827664851082

    Anyone that has reviews on these would be appreciated.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/638293659579

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/238221862761

  4. #10949

    High end ladies

    Has anyone seen any of these "High End" ladies on Tryst? Some look very nice and I wouldn't care to shell out some extra money to see someone who doesn't look like they are on drugs. I get the whole screening process but I'm very hesitant to give my real name and work info. If anyone has had an experience with one of these "High End" Ladies who travel in, please PM me your experience.

    Thanks,

    Big Mike.

  5. #10948

    Rae. Would repeat

    Listened to reviews here and saw Rae recently.

    She's older but has a nice firm body and great tits. Started off with a massage that was relaxing.

    Killer BBBJ and really got into the sex.

    Very good experience overall. She's a very sexy down to business woman.

    Would repeat.

  6. #10947

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by King310  [View Original Post]
    Great review.

    I've tried contacting her via text numerous times but no reply. Tried calling her, nothing.

    Is her # the same as it is on the ad?

    If not, can you pm me her #.

    Thanks in advance!
    Her number is the same as in her ad. I've always had issues getting a response from her as well so since time I led with letting her know we had seen before and she got back to me. Good luck.

  7. #10946

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Schlonger1  [View Original Post]
    The girl off rich rd. With the fat ass and the kinda cute face / mirror pics / with the gap in her teeth. Is not high class at all. All low class four and a oh guys go get her LOL. But if you want a decent one go to Renea, the other big tit girl from around Lex or just get a porno; hell at the least go get Erica / Melanie. But don't waste your time on this one.

    Very shitty location. Very shitty attitude.

    Literally showed up and at the first "joke" opportunity just left. Was actually crazy how shitty the situation was about to be for what I was about to donate. Won't ever repeat. Will go see. Renea from now on.
    Who are you talking about? Do you have a name or a link to her ad?

  8. #10945

    Girl of rich rd

    The girl off rich rd. With the fat ass and the kinda cute face / mirror pics / with the gap in her teeth. Is not high class at all. All low class four and a oh guys go get her LOL. But if you want a decent one go to Renea, the other big tit girl from around Lex or just get a porno; hell at the least go get Erica / Melanie. But don't waste your time on this one.

    Very shitty location. Very shitty attitude.

    Literally showed up and at the first "joke" opportunity just left. Was actually crazy how shitty the situation was about to be for what I was about to donate. Won't ever repeat. Will go see. Renea from now on.

  9. #10944

    Dreamgirl = fat, scam, cash and dash, bf or pimp, avoid!

    Saw Dreamgirl's ad and decided I might try a younger college chick. Took a while but made an appointment. I go to the hotel and get a message that she's running behind and please wait. I wait a bit out front, then circle around back and see a blond girl hanging out with some black guy and they are smoking cigarettes. It looks like her but fatter.

    She's significantly fatter than her pictures and looks rough, which is disappointing.

    10 minutes later I get another text and it says to cashapp her half the rate so she can renew her hotel for another day. At this point I am curious what will happen so I say I can cashapp her a bit and send $20. After a minute she checks her phone (cashapp arrival I assume) and she and the guy go back inside.

    Never get another message from her and ghosted since then.

    Asked around and apparently this has happened to other guys. I guess she has a bf or a pimp and they run this little scam for easy money?

    Guess I am lucky I didn't get knifed and robbed and I'm only out my time and $20.

    Avoid!

  10. #10943

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy72  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bree the other day for the first time since before the pandemic. She has put on weight since then, with a lot of it going to her boobs, and now lives in a decent apartment. I texted and she called me back and we set a time. When I arrived she was ready and I didn't have to wait. Went straight to her bedroom where she began a very good BBBJ. After a few minutes the cover went on and I asked her to get naked. She did want to keep her shirt on but pulled her massive boobs out. We got on the bed in mish and I blew in the cover and was ready to go. It had been a couple years since I've seen Bree and I remember she would always rush you a little. However, this time I just seemed more rushed than before and, for that reason, I'm not sure I will go back. With that said, she does get the job done and her prices are reasonable (rates are posted in her ad). https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/939663190525.
    Great review.

    I've tried contacting her via text numerous times but no reply. Tried calling her, nothing.

    Is her # the same as it is on the ad?

    If not, can you pm me her #.

    Thanks in advance!

  11. #10942

    Help with sure things?

    Hey guys, I'll be in town in just a few days and I'm looking to narrow down a couple girls to see who are good providers. So far, I've heard Kelsey is my best bet. Rae never did respond. Any others you guys would recommend? Thanks in advance.

  12. #10941

    Re: Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke747  [View Original Post]
    This girl in Lexington, Kristen. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...ngton-295948-2#erotic.

    I saw her this week.

    The good. She is kind, patient and accommodating. Gives a great BJ and her anal was perfect.

    The BAD. She has gained about 60 lbs since the photos were taken and her belly is HUGE! Besides that she just doesn't seem to take care of herself. The apartment is FILTHY and reeks of cigarette smoke.
    I agree 100% with this report. I saw her a few weeks back and although she is very sweet and accommodating those pictures were taken a while back. As GDoug said it's easy to manipulate the Metadata of your photos. Taking screenshots changes the date as it creates a new image and one of the ones she used to defend herself is a screenshot. I have 10 year old pictures on my phone whose dates are all the same in one of my folders when I transferred them from my old phone to. My new one, so that's easy to fake. But, whatever. Bottoms line is she's a great provider in a new apartment that has a lot of stuff sitting around and it does smell of cigarettes. I would still see her again.

  13. #10940

    Danger Will Robinson

    Quote Originally Posted by LionHaart  [View Original Post]
    She had one review a few months ago so thought I would give her a try today. She replied 2 hours after I reached out and we set up a time. The normal, drove to the location and texted I was there. Was told, just got out of the shower drive around back and was given the room number. This is where it got a little shady. As I was backing into the parking spot I saw that a uniformed LEO came out of no where and was driving past really slow and after almost coming to a complete stop in front of me the passenger LEO raised his phone and took a photo of me and then drove on around front. I waited about a minute and then just drove off and saw they were parked out front and watched me leave but thankfully didn't follow. I got a text from her asking if I was leaving and I told her hell yes and explained myself. She said they had done a drug raid there yesterday and one got away so it was all good to come back. Of course I didn't. I've been in the hobby a long time and have always avoided trouble by not taking any chances. Maybe she was telling the truth maybe she wasn't.
    I don't blame you, I'd got the help out of there too.

  14. #10939

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/451634152278

    I think this girl is new in Lexington. At least don't remember seeing her ad on STG before, but damn! She looks good! Did a search on here for her name, but found no reviews for a Kiki in Lexington. Wondering if anybody has had a visit with her. Thanks.
    She had one review a few months ago so thought I would give her a try today. She replied 2 hours after I reached out and we set up a time. The normal, drove to the location and texted I was there. Was told, just got out of the shower drive around back and was given the room number. This is where it got a little shady. As I was backing into the parking spot I saw that a uniformed LEO came out of no where and was driving past really slow and after almost coming to a complete stop in front of me the passenger LEO raised his phone and took a photo of me and then drove on around front. I waited about a minute and then just drove off and saw they were parked out front and watched me leave but thankfully didn't follow. I got a text from her asking if I was leaving and I told her hell yes and explained myself. She said they had done a drug raid there yesterday and one got away so it was all good to come back. Of course I didn't. I've been in the hobby a long time and have always avoided trouble by not taking any chances. Maybe she was telling the truth maybe she wasn't.

  15. #10938

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/451634152278

    I think this girl is new in Lexington. At least don't remember seeing her ad on STG before, but damn! She looks good! Did a search on here for her name, but found no reviews for a Kiki in Lexington. Wondering if anybody has had a visit with her. Thanks.
    I've reviewed her, this year in fact, and posted to see if anyone wanted her digits about a month ago. Another monger PMd me for them and I had misplaced the number at the time. Anyhoo, pics are accurate. 21 years old, very soft mouth, baby damage, a little heavy for me, Incall at motel off Newtown by New Circle at the time. Not easy to set up with but aren't they all. Good luck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape