Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 467 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 517 567 967 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 17947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10957

    Seen Dream Girl goes by Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Would love some info on these ladies if anyone has had experience. Even a name so I can search them here. Thanks in advance.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/813725828130

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/204022593792

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/424623469613
    I contacted dream girl and originally thought she was going to ask about cashapp and advance portion of her rate to book her. She never did, then I proceeded to search her here in forums. She had a thread that involved a pimp and cash and dash. So I mentioned that to her. She said it was lies. I cautiously proceeded nevertheless after a little negotiation I drove to her location. To my surprise She was fully nude after I walked out from using her bathroom quickly as soon as I got there. So I joined and layed on her bed. Started with a wake me up CBJ and then asked how I wanted it. Booty is nice, cute face, tits smaller than I imagined. Told her to bend over. Grab ahold of all that junk that was very pleasant. She was really into it or just had the most amazing fake moans and excitement I've probably ever experienced from a escort. When I was done she didn't rush me. We talked and left soon afterwards. She is a country Booty bumpkin. Clean, nice, and very attractive. Would recommend. Don't know about the cash and dash that I read. Just my experience.

  2. #10956
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Would love some info on these ladies if anyone has had experience. Even a name so I can search them here. Thanks in advance.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/813725828130
    This one is in the title: Miss Kaysie.

    But unfortunately no reviews. I get nervous when people are advertising a snapchat on STG. So far those have all been catfishers.

    Google image search on her pics show up all over the country, but she says she travels so that might be legit. Because she travels, that often means higher prices than our locals for the same or worse quality service IMHO. She also might be using the "I am traveling" as a way to hide that she's a catfisher.

    She's pitching her OF in her ad. IMHO the chicks pushing digital content hard need to figure out what their lane is and stick to it.

    Verdict: Probably real. Probably GPS. But that rack is legit.

    Her name is in the text of the ad and also one of the pics:Lizzie Smith.

    Also no reviews.[/QUOTE]The name she uses is in the title: Dreamgirl.

    Someone posted a review for her recently that was very detailed and seemed to indicate all sorts of dishonesty / scams being pulled by her.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6043720

    Other people in the past have also posted reviews of her ghosting, asking for money up front for sketchy reasons, etc.

    I never booked her myself, but a few times I texted I got a sketchy vibe from her that fits with all the negative reviews here. She said she was from Cincinnati.

    Verdict: Scammer imho. Maybe a college girl having fun figuring out ways to drive down to a nearby city, steal money from dudes, then safely drive back home.

  3. #10955

    Looking for a little info

    Would love some info on these ladies if anyone has had experience. Even a name so I can search them here. Thanks in advance.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/813725828130

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/204022593792

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/424623469613

  4. #10954
    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoGuy44  [View Original Post]
    I'd take this one with a grain of salt, single / only post user pushing another provider generally can bring up a red flag.
    Yeah, I saw that. Just thought I would give him / her a chance.

  5. #10953

    Lou and Cincy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike9898  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen any of these "High End" ladies on Tryst? Some look very nice and I wouldn't care to shell out some extra money to see someone who doesn't look like they are on drugs. I get the whole screening process but I'm very hesitant to give my real name and work info. If anyone has had an experience with one of these "High End" Ladies who travel in, please PM me your experience.

    Thanks,

    Big Mike.
    Lex high end ladies are lacking. I would suggest look to bigger cities nearby like Lou or Cincy.

  6. #10952
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesSecretSky  [View Original Post]

    Anyone that has reviews on these would be appreciated.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/638293659579
    Search the forum for Jenna, there are some reviews.

  7. #10951
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWild  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about? Do you have a name or a link to her ad?
    I'd take this one with a grain of salt, single / only post user pushing another provider generally can bring up a red flag.

  8. #10950

    My recent reports

    Did a hh with her, pics are recent and really not a bad bod for the money. Felt a little rushed but I've been in worst spots good BBBJ and finished with doggy. May try again 3.5/5.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/977225414787

    Hanna I chose a qv car visit. Her pics are recent as well. She has great BBBJ skills will let you really hit that mouth hard. No rush as well. Great qv will repeat. 4/5.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/827664851082

    Anyone that has reviews on these would be appreciated.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/638293659579

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/238221862761

  9. #10949

    High end ladies

    Has anyone seen any of these "High End" ladies on Tryst? Some look very nice and I wouldn't care to shell out some extra money to see someone who doesn't look like they are on drugs. I get the whole screening process but I'm very hesitant to give my real name and work info. If anyone has had an experience with one of these "High End" Ladies who travel in, please PM me your experience.

    Thanks,

    Big Mike.

  10. #10948

    Rae. Would repeat

    Listened to reviews here and saw Rae recently.

    She's older but has a nice firm body and great tits. Started off with a massage that was relaxing.

    Killer BBBJ and really got into the sex.

    Very good experience overall. She's a very sexy down to business woman.

    Would repeat.

  11. #10947

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by King310  [View Original Post]
    Great review.

    I've tried contacting her via text numerous times but no reply. Tried calling her, nothing.

    Is her # the same as it is on the ad?

    If not, can you pm me her #.

    Thanks in advance!
    Her number is the same as in her ad. I've always had issues getting a response from her as well so since time I led with letting her know we had seen before and she got back to me. Good luck.

  12. #10946

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Schlonger1  [View Original Post]
    The girl off rich rd. With the fat ass and the kinda cute face / mirror pics / with the gap in her teeth. Is not high class at all. All low class four and a oh guys go get her LOL. But if you want a decent one go to Renea, the other big tit girl from around Lex or just get a porno; hell at the least go get Erica / Melanie. But don't waste your time on this one.

    Very shitty location. Very shitty attitude.

    Literally showed up and at the first "joke" opportunity just left. Was actually crazy how shitty the situation was about to be for what I was about to donate. Won't ever repeat. Will go see. Renea from now on.
    Who are you talking about? Do you have a name or a link to her ad?

  13. #10945

    Girl of rich rd

    The girl off rich rd. With the fat ass and the kinda cute face / mirror pics / with the gap in her teeth. Is not high class at all. All low class four and a oh guys go get her LOL. But if you want a decent one go to Renea, the other big tit girl from around Lex or just get a porno; hell at the least go get Erica / Melanie. But don't waste your time on this one.

    Very shitty location. Very shitty attitude.

    Literally showed up and at the first "joke" opportunity just left. Was actually crazy how shitty the situation was about to be for what I was about to donate. Won't ever repeat. Will go see. Renea from now on.

  14. #10944

    Dreamgirl = fat, scam, cash and dash, bf or pimp, avoid!

    Saw Dreamgirl's ad and decided I might try a younger college chick. Took a while but made an appointment. I go to the hotel and get a message that she's running behind and please wait. I wait a bit out front, then circle around back and see a blond girl hanging out with some black guy and they are smoking cigarettes. It looks like her but fatter.

    She's significantly fatter than her pictures and looks rough, which is disappointing.

    10 minutes later I get another text and it says to cashapp her half the rate so she can renew her hotel for another day. At this point I am curious what will happen so I say I can cashapp her a bit and send $20. After a minute she checks her phone (cashapp arrival I assume) and she and the guy go back inside.

    Never get another message from her and ghosted since then.

    Asked around and apparently this has happened to other guys. I guess she has a bf or a pimp and they run this little scam for easy money?

    Guess I am lucky I didn't get knifed and robbed and I'm only out my time and $20.

    Avoid!

  15. #10943

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy72  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bree the other day for the first time since before the pandemic. She has put on weight since then, with a lot of it going to her boobs, and now lives in a decent apartment. I texted and she called me back and we set a time. When I arrived she was ready and I didn't have to wait. Went straight to her bedroom where she began a very good BBBJ. After a few minutes the cover went on and I asked her to get naked. She did want to keep her shirt on but pulled her massive boobs out. We got on the bed in mish and I blew in the cover and was ready to go. It had been a couple years since I've seen Bree and I remember she would always rush you a little. However, this time I just seemed more rushed than before and, for that reason, I'm not sure I will go back. With that said, she does get the job done and her prices are reasonable (rates are posted in her ad). https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/939663190525.
    Great review.

    I've tried contacting her via text numerous times but no reply. Tried calling her, nothing.

    Is her # the same as it is on the ad?

    If not, can you pm me her #.

    Thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape