Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Kgirls Rebrands

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 81 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1215
This blog is moderated by BonerAppetitty
  1. #165

    Nora

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaHead  [View Original Post]
    This is a moot point since her ad was pulled. If you've never dealt with the booker, how do you know Kerri was Nora? And, if she was, maybe she was a no-show and suddenly decided to leave?
    I asked Nora directly. She mentioned she was going to tour in OC. You're right though, it is a moot point now since she is gone.

  2. #164

    YuHa = GyuBeChe

    I can confirm that. YuHa also had another name before GyuBeChe that I forgot. As an OG who saw her before, I will not be happy boner if booker B&S me to another girl when YuHa starts on 8/10.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaamper  [View Original Post]
    https://www.sweetasiangem.com/yuha

    The pics and body stats for YuHa at SAG look like the famous GyeBuche (not sure how she spelled it). This would be good news for fans of small skinny girls. I always enjoyed her. Hard to tell from SAG site, but it seems like BBFS might still be off the table. Even so, count me in.

  3. #163
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaamper  [View Original Post]
    https://www.sweetasiangem.com/yuha

    The pics and body stats for YuHa at SAG look like the famous GyeBuche (not sure how she spelled it). This would be good news for fans of small skinny girls. I always enjoyed her. Hard to tell from SAG site, but it seems like BBFS might still be off the table. Even so, count me in.
    Never seen Gyu Be Che, but yes, I remember these photos from many years ago.

  4. #162

    YuHa = GyeBuche?

    https://www.sweetasiangem.com/yuha

    The pics and body stats for YuHa at SAG look like the famous GyeBuche (not sure how she spelled it). This would be good news for fans of small skinny girls. I always enjoyed her. Hard to tell from SAG site, but it seems like BBFS might still be off the table. Even so, count me in.

  5. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by UnassumingGuy  [View Original Post]
    Kerri was Nora. She's going to be gone for at least a month. I can't say anything about the booker as I have never dealt with them.
    This is a moot point since her ad was pulled. If you've never dealt with the booker, how do you know Kerri was Nora? And, if she was, maybe she was a no-show and suddenly decided to leave?

  6. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I suspect M Dior is also M Ria. It's also weird that Chloe / Olivia will be in OC next Monday 8/1 as LAK Chloe / TopGirl Miracle. I wonder if she's working in both OC and LA on the same day like Soy and her duo partners. The reason I think M Ria = M Dior = LAK Chloe = TopGirl Miracle was because at one point I saw an ad where she uses Chloe's pic and Dior's fake pic in addition to Ria's pic.
    Based on this vague speculation, convoluted relationship based on pictures, and the fact that M has separate ads for Dior & Ria, I wouldn't rely on this information.

  7. #159

    Kerri

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaHead  [View Original Post]
    Before blaming a booker for B&S, it was never confirmed that Kerri=Nora in the 1st place, and someone assumed that was the case because it was reported here. Also, now that Kerri's ad is gone, perhaps Nora was never actually back as Kerri. The booker may not have had any idea whether Kerri=Nora, and just booked whoever was listed under that name. This is why people should be cautious about booking on speculation or "someone said it was her."
    Kerri was Nora. She's going to be gone for at least a month. I can't say anything about the booker as I have never dealt with them.

  8. #158

    Booker should be blamed

    There are unspoken rules that should not be broken, like different girls should be using different names and pics (even if fake pics) otherwise it will just be chaos.

    It's a thankless job to try bring back order. I do not like doing this also because bros will not TOFTT or confirm anything. Even worse some bros prefer to hide rebrands.

    People were asking for any intel but there will be cricket if I don't answer. How my answer is used is up to bros. I would have asked booker if Kerri was Nora in LA and if she was the same Kerri I saw before. Booker has four choices: not answering, lie, say don't know, or tell the truth. If booker still tries to fool me then I just go with other bookers I can trust more. At some point I may give up on this thread since I can avoid rebrands and B&S ok so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaHead  [View Original Post]
    Before blaming a booker for B&S, it was never confirmed that Kerri=Nora in the 1st place, and someone assumed that was the case because it was reported here. Also, now that Kerri's ad is gone, perhaps Nora was never actually back as Kerri. The booker may not have had any idea whether Kerri=Nora, and just booked whoever was listed under that name. This is why people should be cautious about booking on speculation or "someone said it was her."

  9. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't interested in seeing PG SoHee but you for sure didn't see Nora. Tramp stamp can still be seen with underwear and low cut pant. Nora's tramp stamp is about the size in the attached pic. Nora's TER profile also pointed to her real pics that you should recognize. I didn't expect this booker to B&S you. It seems PG Kerri is also gone.
    Before blaming a booker for B&S, it was never confirmed that Kerri=Nora in the 1st place, and someone assumed that was the case because it was reported here. Also, now that Kerri's ad is gone, perhaps Nora was never actually back as Kerri. The booker may not have had any idea whether Kerri=Nora, and just booked whoever was listed under that name. This is why people should be cautious about booking on speculation or "someone said it was her."

  10. #156

    M Ria = M Dior

    I suspect M Dior is also M Ria. It's also weird that Chloe / Olivia will be in OC next Monday 8/1 as LAK Chloe / TopGirl Miracle. I wonder if she's working in both OC and LA on the same day like Soy and her duo partners. The reason I think M Ria = M Dior = LAK Chloe = TopGirl Miracle was because at one point I saw an ad where she uses Chloe's pic and Dior's fake pic in addition to Ria's pic.

    I think M also had double ad of Phila and Yuri before. I almost went to see Yuri but then suspected she was a rebrand too. Other bookers confirmed it when they used Yuri's pics for Phila.

    As for other girls, I already knew Ann = Sandra because I knew Ann was MKC Ella before. She seems to have good reviews (Click here).

    M Selena seemed to be LAK Ruby and had other names in the Bay.

    M Cici also looked familiar. I seem to remember one of Cici pic in the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAbc  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this week and I can confirm those are her real pictures. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ria_1.jpg‎   Chloe_1.jpg‎   Dior_1.jpg‎   Selena_1.jpg‎   Selena_3.jpg‎  

    Selena_2.jpg‎   Cici.jpg‎   Ann_1.jpg‎   Ann_2.jpg‎   Ann_3.jpg‎  


  11. #155

    Tramp stamp

    I wasn't interested in seeing PG SoHee but you for sure didn't see Nora. Tramp stamp can still be seen with underwear and low cut pant. Nora's tramp stamp is about the size in the attached pic. Nora's TER profile also pointed to her real pics that you should recognize. I didn't expect this booker to B&S you. It seems PG Kerri is also gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by RecentCo673  [View Original Post]
    I had an appt with Kerri yesterday based on this good intel. The girl I saw was not close to what was described as Nora. I left in 30 minutes, highly disappointed. I did more research and figured out booker gave me Sohee instead with tattoos on her ass cheeks. Nora supposedly has a tramp stamp which is different from tattoos on her ass right? I asked the booker about this and they denied it. I'm avoiding booker with # ending in 1223 now. Just a heads up to everyone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tramp_stamp.jpg‎  

  12. #154

    BG Rose3 = SexyAngels Lisha

    Pics look so cute I was almost tempted. Don't do it Boner! Cause she felt like someone I had been avoiding. Thanks to you I now remember. Never saw Lisha but still thought pics look familiar.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust58  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for not posting this earlier. It's a rebrand. Lisha from Sexyangels, plus a few other names. I think KTE Anna. She was NorCal Ava at BGC. I can tell immediately from her face and confirmed it yesterday. Baby damage girl, shallow. She is on younger side but service YMMV. Sorry you took the fall for those hella cute photos. I guess shell use fakes again soon. I can't believe she wants upcharge. SMH.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lisha.jpg‎   Rose3_Fake_2.jpg‎   Rose3_Fake_1.jpg‎   Rose3_Fake_3.jpg‎  

  13. #153

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad75  [View Original Post]
    If the one that you saw has large natural C with a bit of loose stomach, then you saw Sohee.
    Yup that's who I got.

  14. #152

    Kerri

    Quote Originally Posted by RecentCo673  [View Original Post]
    I had an appt with Kerri yesterday based on this good intel. The girl I saw was not close to what was described as Nora. I left in 30 minutes, highly disappointed. I did more research and figured out booker gave me Sohee instead with tattoos on her ass cheeks. Nora supposedly has a tramp stamp which is different from tattoos on her ass right? I asked the booker about this and they denied it. I'm avoiding booker with # ending in 1223 now. Just a heads up to everyone.
    I've never seen Sohee, but you are correct about Nora having a tramp stamp and no ass tattoos.

  15. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by RecentCo673  [View Original Post]
    I had an appt with Kerri yesterday based on this good intel. The girl I saw was not close to what was described as Nora. I left in 30 minutes, highly disappointed. I did more research and figured out booker gave me Sohee instead with tattoos on her ass cheeks. Nora supposedly has a tramp stamp which is different from tattoos on her ass right? I asked the booker about this and they denied it. I'm avoiding booker with # ending in 1223 now. Just a heads up to everyone.
    If the one that you saw has large natural C with a bit of loose stomach, then you saw Sohee.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape