Thread: Kgirls Rebrands
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1215
-
08-05-22 02:12 #165Senior Member

Posts: 25Nora
I asked Nora directly. She mentioned she was going to tour in OC. You're right though, it is a moot point now since she is gone.
Originally Posted by BuddhaHead
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 19:59 #164Senior Member

Posts: 3690YuHa = GyuBeChe
I can confirm that. YuHa also had another name before GyuBeChe that I forgot. As an OG who saw her before, I will not be happy boner if booker B&S me to another girl when YuHa starts on 8/10.
Originally Posted by Kaamper
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 19:41 #163Senior Member

Posts: 1267Never seen Gyu Be Che, but yes, I remember these photos from many years ago.
Originally Posted by Kaamper
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 18:10 #162Senior Member

Posts: 264YuHa = GyeBuche?
https://www.sweetasiangem.com/yuha
The pics and body stats for YuHa at SAG look like the famous GyeBuche (not sure how she spelled it). This would be good news for fans of small skinny girls. I always enjoyed her. Hard to tell from SAG site, but it seems like BBFS might still be off the table. Even so, count me in.
-
08-03-22 16:12 #161Senior Member

Posts: 780This is a moot point since her ad was pulled. If you've never dealt with the booker, how do you know Kerri was Nora? And, if she was, maybe she was a no-show and suddenly decided to leave?
Originally Posted by UnassumingGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 15:09 #160Senior Member

Posts: 780Based on this vague speculation, convoluted relationship based on pictures, and the fact that M has separate ads for Dior & Ria, I wouldn't rely on this information.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 22:25 #159Senior Member

Posts: 25Kerri
Kerri was Nora. She's going to be gone for at least a month. I can't say anything about the booker as I have never dealt with them.
Originally Posted by BuddhaHead
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 21:59 #158Senior Member

Posts: 3690Booker should be blamed
There are unspoken rules that should not be broken, like different girls should be using different names and pics (even if fake pics) otherwise it will just be chaos.
It's a thankless job to try bring back order. I do not like doing this also because bros will not TOFTT or confirm anything. Even worse some bros prefer to hide rebrands.
People were asking for any intel but there will be cricket if I don't answer. How my answer is used is up to bros. I would have asked booker if Kerri was Nora in LA and if she was the same Kerri I saw before. Booker has four choices: not answering, lie, say don't know, or tell the truth. If booker still tries to fool me then I just go with other bookers I can trust more. At some point I may give up on this thread since I can avoid rebrands and B&S ok so far.
Originally Posted by BuddhaHead
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 14:57 #157Senior Member

Posts: 780Before blaming a booker for B&S, it was never confirmed that Kerri=Nora in the 1st place, and someone assumed that was the case because it was reported here. Also, now that Kerri's ad is gone, perhaps Nora was never actually back as Kerri. The booker may not have had any idea whether Kerri=Nora, and just booked whoever was listed under that name. This is why people should be cautious about booking on speculation or "someone said it was her."
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 02:31 #156Senior Member

Posts: 3690M Ria = M Dior
I suspect M Dior is also M Ria. It's also weird that Chloe / Olivia will be in OC next Monday 8/1 as LAK Chloe / TopGirl Miracle. I wonder if she's working in both OC and LA on the same day like Soy and her duo partners. The reason I think M Ria = M Dior = LAK Chloe = TopGirl Miracle was because at one point I saw an ad where she uses Chloe's pic and Dior's fake pic in addition to Ria's pic.
I think M also had double ad of Phila and Yuri before. I almost went to see Yuri but then suspected she was a rebrand too. Other bookers confirmed it when they used Yuri's pics for Phila.
As for other girls, I already knew Ann = Sandra because I knew Ann was MKC Ella before. She seems to have good reviews (Click here).
M Selena seemed to be LAK Ruby and had other names in the Bay.
M Cici also looked familiar. I seem to remember one of Cici pic in the past.
Originally Posted by TheAbc
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 02:06 #155Senior Member

Posts: 3690Tramp stamp
I wasn't interested in seeing PG SoHee but you for sure didn't see Nora. Tramp stamp can still be seen with underwear and low cut pant. Nora's tramp stamp is about the size in the attached pic. Nora's TER profile also pointed to her real pics that you should recognize. I didn't expect this booker to B&S you. It seems PG Kerri is also gone.
Originally Posted by RecentCo673
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 01:54 #154Senior Member

Posts: 3690BG Rose3 = SexyAngels Lisha
Pics look so cute I was almost tempted. Don't do it Boner! Cause she felt like someone I had been avoiding. Thanks to you I now remember. Never saw Lisha but still thought pics look familiar.
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 19:35 #153Senior Member

Posts: 58Yup
Yup that's who I got.
Originally Posted by HornyToad75
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 18:35 #152Senior Member

Posts: 25Kerri
I've never seen Sohee, but you are correct about Nora having a tramp stamp and no ass tattoos.
Originally Posted by RecentCo673
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 13:25 #151Senior Member

Posts: 332If the one that you saw has large natural C with a bit of loose stomach, then you saw Sohee.
Originally Posted by RecentCo673
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






