Thread: Kgirls Rebrands
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1215
-
07-27-22 15:26 #135Senior Member

Posts: 332P2 G Kerri
Pics look familiar. Appreciate any info.
https://www.princess2garden.com/copy-of-lua-2
-
07-26-22 12:09 #134Senior Member

Posts: 317Probably rebrand of Kimmy / Leila from P2 G.
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 18:50 #133Senior Member

Posts: 1267GKS Lizzie = rebrand?
Her pics look super familiar. Anyone know if she's rebrand?
-
07-24-22 15:30 #132Senior Member

Posts: 460New Cici at M Rebrand?
5', 99 lbs, C cup. Appreciate for any info about her if she is a rebrand. Thanks in advance. Happy Hunting!
https://myalbum.com/album/Yb77hNMuHTjK
-
07-24-22 01:13 #131Senior Member

Posts: 3690PG Lua = PG Yena
I thought Princess Garden Lua might be Yena because the fake pics look familiar. Yena showed up two or three days later. 5'5" 102 lbs 33 C 22 y.
-
07-22-22 06:06 #130Senior Member

Posts: 2645Yes I know it's still a hunch and not verification. But let me point out several reasons why I don't think it's Eye / Aiyou. First, those pics are associated with another girl from the Bay I've alluded to before. Second, she's listed at much heavier than she used to be at 95 lbs. Third, she hasn't advertised as a non upcharge girl since her early days as Eye with M.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
If she's taking CIPs like it's going out of style at 340, I really do hope I'm wrong and it's her.
-
07-22-22 01:18 #129Senior Member

Posts: 415Ria / Olivia
The same gal (or pictures) are listed on humaniplex as Leah on the lovelygirls site.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 01:12 #128Senior Member

Posts: 939I saw her this week and I can confirm those are her real pictures. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 00:11 #127Senior Member

Posts: 3690M Ria = M Olivia
That's what I believe. She started as Olivia at M around December 2021. I notice not many out rebrands when they saw them. I avoid suspected rebrands but I post to keep track of my BS.
Even her face pic in white shirt looks like a girl who advertised before. I haven't seen her yet. She used Olivia pics before replacing with supposedly real pics with 0% photoshop.
Originally Posted by ChefBoyardee
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 23:56 #126Senior Member

Posts: 3690CG Kiki = MKC Angel = Eye / Aiyou
Calling all Eye's fans. It's time to prove me wrong that Kiki is not Eye / Aiyou.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 04:56 #125Senior Member

Posts: 281CG / BG Solar
Saw Solar pop up on CG website with 2 pop Sweet Honey's pic and got excited for a second. After looking more closely, it seems like this is a completely different girl. Wish it was Sweet Honey. That girl is dearly missed in LA.
-
07-20-22 17:25 #124Senior Member

Posts: 264CG Lala
Yes. LaLa is not Baby Ria. She's new, at least to me. Skinny girl with small perky A cup tits. Her face is kinda average. Hard to tell her age, but she looks older than some of the youngest girls (Shani, Sakura, etc.). She still seems to be finding her way around a blow job, but she tries hard and will suck for a long time. Limited skills in other areas as well. She will have trouble with magnums. No English and a bit shy. Might check back with her after some seasoning.
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 00:39 #123Senior Member

Posts: 131Olivia?
Was this also briefly Olivia with M? I don't remember a Chloe / Clorix listed with M, although I recall chuckling at the name Clorix on I think BG and she used the same pictures as Olivia did.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
Thanks for all of your hard work, Boner.
-
07-19-22 22:30 #122Senior Member

Posts: 417Did you see Lala as well? How is she?
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 19:59 #121Senior Member

Posts: 460Ria at M
M said Ria is new.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




