Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 25717
-
07-31-22 11:51 #16657Senior Member

Posts: 827Crap! I Can't Remember The Name She Gave Me
Anyways, see my post 16487, Same girl. Everything was covered including the BJ. I gave her $$ for what was a very long visit because she talked a lot. I took numerous pics and videos. She likes the camera. She hit her pipe several times during my stay. I enjoyed her personality, very pretty face, but her body is showing her age and some baby damage. She is not thin. Her black BF is a big and scary stud. I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by BiteMe59
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 10:53 #16656Senior Member

Posts: 56Unforgettable 29 is truth or dare
Hard and boi is the only thing she's concerned about, be careful stay away.
Originally Posted by DestinyCalling
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 08:42 #16655Senior Member

Posts: 81Haley Nicole
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-51200abd663d
Saw her years ago. I think she hit some hard times. Anyone seen her recently?
-
07-31-22 08:38 #16654Senior Member

Posts: 141Rtff
Read the forum before ask. Only two days ago. There are a few more reports on her.
Originally Posted by BiteMe59
[View Original Post]
Searching "Truth or Dare" gets to this post too. Read. Search.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6042045
-
07-31-22 07:03 #16653Banned Member

Posts: 619Baby Gurl and Bella are different
Baby Gurl and Bella are different girls. Bella has been at this for a long time. I saw her once and was not impressed. Wasted time very short lackluster blow job. Complained about the size too much. Did not get me off.
Originally Posted by BiEnemy1998
[View Original Post]
Baby Gurl was a very thin good looking young lady with bad teeth. Like I said she performed for 30 minutes and then made an excuse to stop. Her BF was stopping the action.
I took this as Courtney is Bella. Bella has used many names.
I do not know radford.
-
07-31-22 05:36 #16652Senior Member

Posts: 58Truth or Dare?
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/864133110054
Has anyone mingled with this Truth or Dare Beauty Yet??
BM59.
-
07-30-22 22:30 #16651Senior Member

Posts: 422That's her, I don't know how to post links.
Originally Posted by TittyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 22:28 #16650Senior Member

Posts: 422Not that Abby
Not that Abby, this was a new one. Claimed to be 19 and smoking hot pictures. On browsing the ad again I saw lots of big flags I forgot that it's surely fake.
Originally Posted by MrSmith1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 20:39 #16649Senior Member

Posts: 56Babygirl Courtney, Radford, Bella?
You guys are kind of losing me here? Is Baby girl Courtney real or are you saying that Baby girl Courtney, Radford and Bella are all the same person?
Originally Posted by Super55
[View Original Post]
Help me out here guys thank you.
-
07-30-22 20:10 #16648Senior Member

Posts: 56Ella
Yea. I have been trying to reach out to her again, Infrequent single responses, no luck.
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 19:10 #16647Senior Member

Posts: 399Abby Abbi
Use the search function on here been around a long time.
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 18:09 #16646Banned Member

Posts: 60Umm
How many of these ladies do you think are not on drugs?
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
If you want the perception of clean and innocent maybe stick to the AMP's.
-
07-30-22 18:06 #16645Senior Member

Posts: 571Won't see her again
Was good for about 3 visits then strolls up to my hotel no makeup looking trashing. Get into my room and I see white powder around both nares. No into drugged up girls for me plus went to no longer posting so not sure if she was visiting an uncle. So good bye.
Originally Posted by TittyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 17:58 #16644Banned Member

Posts: 60Any news to report on this one?
-
07-30-22 14:57 #16643Senior Member

Posts: 205Link
https://tryst.link/escort/vivian-0x
Originally Posted by SurfrOH
[View Original Post]
I cannot be sure but it looks like she has a catcher's glove in one of the pictures LOL. I have not seen her but I do agree that she looks really good.











Reply With Quote





