Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 605 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 655 705 1105 1605 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 25731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16671

    Sunni, Slow and Dangerous

    Quote Originally Posted by KED75  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Sunni, currently staying at the dump of a notel by the Moraine Fire Dept, at least she was when she hmu 2 days ago. She is deteriorating rapidly, I've blocked both of her numbers. Her M. O. Is "call me."
    Yes, she call me early last week. She was at the notel you speak of. I did her once and that was enough. Her BF scares me.

  2. #16670

    Shay

    Does anyone know the name Shay? Last time I had a dream was I think 2 or 3 years ago. Long dark hair, caucasian, big boobs and was located in Centerville. I do not know if she simply got out or possibly went UTR? I have a few pics if it helps refresh what she looks like. If you know who I am describing and know if she's still around or not, please feel free to DM.

    Thanks.

  3. #16669

    Fake

    That ad is 100% fake.

  4. #16668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyways, see my post 16487, Same girl. Everything was covered including the BJ. I gave her $$ for what was a very long visit because she talked a lot. I took numerous pics and videos. She likes the camera. She hit her pipe several times during my stay. I enjoyed her personality, very pretty face, but her body is showing her age and some baby damage. She is not thin. Her black BF is a big and scary stud. I won't repeat.
    She goes by Sunni, currently staying at the dump of a notel by the Moraine Fire Dept, at least she was when she hmu 2 days ago. She is deteriorating rapidly, I've blocked both of her numbers. Her M. O. Is "call me."

  5. #16667

    RE: "Truth or Dare"

    Thanks for the post / warning. I don't blame you for not wanting to repeat. I texted with her last week, but I'm glad now that I didn't see her.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/864133110054

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyways, see my post 16487, Same girl. Everything was covered including the BJ. I gave her $$ for what was a very long visit because she talked a lot. I took numerous pics and videos. She likes the camera. She hit her pipe several times during my stay. I enjoyed her personality, very pretty face, but her body is showing her age and some baby damage. She is not thin. Her black BF is a big and scary stud. I won't repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyCalling  [View Original Post]
    Read the forum before ask. Only two days ago. There are a few more reports on her.

    Searching "Truth or Dare" gets to this post too. Read. Search.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6042045
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe59  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/864133110054

    Has anyone mingled with this Truth or Dare Beauty Yet??

    BM59.

  6. #16666

    Crap! I Can't Remember The Name She Gave Me

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe59  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/864133110054

    Has anyone mingled with this Truth or Dare Beauty Yet??

    BM59.
    Anyways, see my post 16487, Same girl. Everything was covered including the BJ. I gave her $$ for what was a very long visit because she talked a lot. I took numerous pics and videos. She likes the camera. She hit her pipe several times during my stay. I enjoyed her personality, very pretty face, but her body is showing her age and some baby damage. She is not thin. Her black BF is a big and scary stud. I won't repeat.

  7. #16665

    Unforgettable 29 is truth or dare

    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyCalling  [View Original Post]
    Read the forum before ask. Only two days ago. There are a few more reports on her.

    Searching "Truth or Dare" gets to this post too. Read. Search.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6042045
    Hard and boi is the only thing she's concerned about, be careful stay away.

  8. #16664

    Haley Nicole

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-51200abd663d

    Saw her years ago. I think she hit some hard times. Anyone seen her recently?

  9. #16663

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe59  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/864133110054

    Has anyone mingled with this Truth or Dare Beauty Yet??

    BM59.
    Read the forum before ask. Only two days ago. There are a few more reports on her.

    Searching "Truth or Dare" gets to this post too. Read. Search.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6042045

  10. #16662

    Baby Gurl and Bella are different

    Quote Originally Posted by BiEnemy1998  [View Original Post]
    You guys are kind of losing me here? Is Baby girl Courtney real or are you saying that Baby girl Courtney, Radford and Bella are all the same person?

    Help me out here guys thank you.
    Baby Gurl and Bella are different girls. Bella has been at this for a long time. I saw her once and was not impressed. Wasted time very short lackluster blow job. Complained about the size too much. Did not get me off.

    Baby Gurl was a very thin good looking young lady with bad teeth. Like I said she performed for 30 minutes and then made an excuse to stop. Her BF was stopping the action.

    I took this as Courtney is Bella. Bella has used many names.

    I do not know radford.

  11. #16661

    Truth or Dare?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/864133110054

    Has anyone mingled with this Truth or Dare Beauty Yet??

    BM59.

  12. #16660
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    This is probably the Mandy on Tryst: https://tryst.link/escort/mandy613.
    That's her, I don't know how to post links.

  13. #16659

    Not that Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith1969  [View Original Post]
    Use the search function on here been around a long time.
    Not that Abby, this was a new one. Claimed to be 19 and smoking hot pictures. On browsing the ad again I saw lots of big flags I forgot that it's surely fake.

  14. #16658

    Babygirl Courtney, Radford, Bella?

    Quote Originally Posted by Super55  [View Original Post]
    That is Courtney, your right about heavy iv user but she doesn't have any kids or ever walked the streets that I know of, typical drug addict but I've banged her several times for $50 bucks in her boyfriends mothers driveway LOL super sexy and a good lay if she isn't nodding out.
    You guys are kind of losing me here? Is Baby girl Courtney real or are you saying that Baby girl Courtney, Radford and Bella are all the same person?

    Help me out here guys thank you.

  15. #16657

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely into photography. I planned a half hour visit and we spent 45 minutes getting her new phone activated and then filming her for content she says she can sell.

    Some of you might have seen me costar. I've been trying to see her again for awhile.
    Yea. I have been trying to reach out to her again, Infrequent single responses, no luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape