Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 605 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 655 705 1105 1605 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 25719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16659
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyways, see my post 16487, Same girl. Everything was covered including the BJ. I gave her $$ for what was a very long visit because she talked a lot. I took numerous pics and videos. She likes the camera. She hit her pipe several times during my stay. I enjoyed her personality, very pretty face, but her body is showing her age and some baby damage. She is not thin. Her black BF is a big and scary stud. I won't repeat.
    She goes by Sunni, currently staying at the dump of a notel by the Moraine Fire Dept, at least she was when she hmu 2 days ago. She is deteriorating rapidly, I've blocked both of her numbers. Her M. O. Is "call me."

  2. #16658

    RE: "Truth or Dare"

    Thanks for the post / warning. I don't blame you for not wanting to repeat. I texted with her last week, but I'm glad now that I didn't see her.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/864133110054

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyways, see my post 16487, Same girl. Everything was covered including the BJ. I gave her $$ for what was a very long visit because she talked a lot. I took numerous pics and videos. She likes the camera. She hit her pipe several times during my stay. I enjoyed her personality, very pretty face, but her body is showing her age and some baby damage. She is not thin. Her black BF is a big and scary stud. I won't repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyCalling  [View Original Post]
    Read the forum before ask. Only two days ago. There are a few more reports on her.

    Searching "Truth or Dare" gets to this post too. Read. Search.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6042045
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe59  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/864133110054

    Has anyone mingled with this Truth or Dare Beauty Yet??

    BM59.

  3. #16657

    Crap! I Can't Remember The Name She Gave Me

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe59  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/864133110054

    Has anyone mingled with this Truth or Dare Beauty Yet??

    BM59.
    Anyways, see my post 16487, Same girl. Everything was covered including the BJ. I gave her $$ for what was a very long visit because she talked a lot. I took numerous pics and videos. She likes the camera. She hit her pipe several times during my stay. I enjoyed her personality, very pretty face, but her body is showing her age and some baby damage. She is not thin. Her black BF is a big and scary stud. I won't repeat.

  4. #16656

    Unforgettable 29 is truth or dare

    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyCalling  [View Original Post]
    Read the forum before ask. Only two days ago. There are a few more reports on her.

    Searching "Truth or Dare" gets to this post too. Read. Search.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6042045
    Hard and boi is the only thing she's concerned about, be careful stay away.

  5. #16655

    Haley Nicole

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-51200abd663d

    Saw her years ago. I think she hit some hard times. Anyone seen her recently?

  6. #16654

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe59  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/864133110054

    Has anyone mingled with this Truth or Dare Beauty Yet??

    BM59.
    Read the forum before ask. Only two days ago. There are a few more reports on her.

    Searching "Truth or Dare" gets to this post too. Read. Search.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6042045

  7. #16653

    Baby Gurl and Bella are different

    Quote Originally Posted by BiEnemy1998  [View Original Post]
    You guys are kind of losing me here? Is Baby girl Courtney real or are you saying that Baby girl Courtney, Radford and Bella are all the same person?

    Help me out here guys thank you.
    Baby Gurl and Bella are different girls. Bella has been at this for a long time. I saw her once and was not impressed. Wasted time very short lackluster blow job. Complained about the size too much. Did not get me off.

    Baby Gurl was a very thin good looking young lady with bad teeth. Like I said she performed for 30 minutes and then made an excuse to stop. Her BF was stopping the action.

    I took this as Courtney is Bella. Bella has used many names.

    I do not know radford.

  8. #16652

    Truth or Dare?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/864133110054

    Has anyone mingled with this Truth or Dare Beauty Yet??

    BM59.

  9. #16651
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    This is probably the Mandy on Tryst: https://tryst.link/escort/mandy613.
    That's her, I don't know how to post links.

  10. #16650

    Not that Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith1969  [View Original Post]
    Use the search function on here been around a long time.
    Not that Abby, this was a new one. Claimed to be 19 and smoking hot pictures. On browsing the ad again I saw lots of big flags I forgot that it's surely fake.

  11. #16649

    Babygirl Courtney, Radford, Bella?

    Quote Originally Posted by Super55  [View Original Post]
    That is Courtney, your right about heavy iv user but she doesn't have any kids or ever walked the streets that I know of, typical drug addict but I've banged her several times for $50 bucks in her boyfriends mothers driveway LOL super sexy and a good lay if she isn't nodding out.
    You guys are kind of losing me here? Is Baby girl Courtney real or are you saying that Baby girl Courtney, Radford and Bella are all the same person?

    Help me out here guys thank you.

  12. #16648

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely into photography. I planned a half hour visit and we spent 45 minutes getting her new phone activated and then filming her for content she says she can sell.

    Some of you might have seen me costar. I've been trying to see her again for awhile.
    Yea. I have been trying to reach out to her again, Infrequent single responses, no luck.

  13. #16647

    Abby Abbi

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried talking to Abby "the it girl"?

    Obviously Big Brain says TGTBT, but Little Brain says "what if?
    Use the search function on here been around a long time.

  14. #16646

    Umm

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Was good for about 3 visits then strolls up to my hotel no makeup looking trashing. Get into my room and I see white powder around both nares. No into drugged up girls for me plus went to no longer posting so not sure if she was visiting an uncle. So good bye.
    How many of these ladies do you think are not on drugs?

    If you want the perception of clean and innocent maybe stick to the AMP's.

  15. #16645

    Won't see her again

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/vivian-0x

    I cannot be sure but it looks like she has a catcher's glove in one of the pictures LOL. I have not seen her but I do agree that she looks really good.
    Was good for about 3 visits then strolls up to my hotel no makeup looking trashing. Get into my room and I see white powder around both nares. No into drugged up girls for me plus went to no longer posting so not sure if she was visiting an uncle. So good bye.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape