Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 25731
-
07-31-22 18:24 #16671Senior Member

Posts: 827Sunni, Slow and Dangerous
Yes, she call me early last week. She was at the notel you speak of. I did her once and that was enough. Her BF scares me.
Originally Posted by KED75
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 16:48 #16670Senior Member

Posts: 207Shay
Does anyone know the name Shay? Last time I had a dream was I think 2 or 3 years ago. Long dark hair, caucasian, big boobs and was located in Centerville. I do not know if she simply got out or possibly went UTR? I have a few pics if it helps refresh what she looks like. If you know who I am describing and know if she's still around or not, please feel free to DM.
Thanks.
-
07-31-22 16:32 #16669Senior Member

Posts: 207Fake
That ad is 100% fake.
Originally Posted by MyFourthAcct
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 13:55 #16668Senior Member

Posts: 157She goes by Sunni, currently staying at the dump of a notel by the Moraine Fire Dept, at least she was when she hmu 2 days ago. She is deteriorating rapidly, I've blocked both of her numbers. Her M. O. Is "call me."
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 12:48 #16667Senior Member

Posts: 123RE: "Truth or Dare"
Thanks for the post / warning. I don't blame you for not wanting to repeat. I texted with her last week, but I'm glad now that I didn't see her.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/864133110054
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DestinyCalling
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BiteMe59
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 11:51 #16666Senior Member

Posts: 827Crap! I Can't Remember The Name She Gave Me
Anyways, see my post 16487, Same girl. Everything was covered including the BJ. I gave her $$ for what was a very long visit because she talked a lot. I took numerous pics and videos. She likes the camera. She hit her pipe several times during my stay. I enjoyed her personality, very pretty face, but her body is showing her age and some baby damage. She is not thin. Her black BF is a big and scary stud. I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by BiteMe59
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 10:53 #16665Senior Member

Posts: 56Unforgettable 29 is truth or dare
Hard and boi is the only thing she's concerned about, be careful stay away.
Originally Posted by DestinyCalling
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 08:42 #16664Senior Member

Posts: 81Haley Nicole
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-51200abd663d
Saw her years ago. I think she hit some hard times. Anyone seen her recently?
-
07-31-22 08:38 #16663Senior Member

Posts: 141Rtff
Read the forum before ask. Only two days ago. There are a few more reports on her.
Originally Posted by BiteMe59
[View Original Post]
Searching "Truth or Dare" gets to this post too. Read. Search.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6042045
-
07-31-22 07:03 #16662Banned Member

Posts: 619Baby Gurl and Bella are different
Baby Gurl and Bella are different girls. Bella has been at this for a long time. I saw her once and was not impressed. Wasted time very short lackluster blow job. Complained about the size too much. Did not get me off.
Originally Posted by BiEnemy1998
[View Original Post]
Baby Gurl was a very thin good looking young lady with bad teeth. Like I said she performed for 30 minutes and then made an excuse to stop. Her BF was stopping the action.
I took this as Courtney is Bella. Bella has used many names.
I do not know radford.
-
07-31-22 05:36 #16661Senior Member

Posts: 58Truth or Dare?
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/864133110054
Has anyone mingled with this Truth or Dare Beauty Yet??
BM59.
-
07-30-22 22:30 #16660Senior Member

Posts: 424That's her, I don't know how to post links.
Originally Posted by TittyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 22:28 #16659Senior Member

Posts: 424Not that Abby
Not that Abby, this was a new one. Claimed to be 19 and smoking hot pictures. On browsing the ad again I saw lots of big flags I forgot that it's surely fake.
Originally Posted by MrSmith1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 20:39 #16658Senior Member

Posts: 56Babygirl Courtney, Radford, Bella?
You guys are kind of losing me here? Is Baby girl Courtney real or are you saying that Baby girl Courtney, Radford and Bella are all the same person?
Originally Posted by Super55
[View Original Post]
Help me out here guys thank you.
-
07-30-22 20:10 #16657Senior Member

Posts: 56Ella
Yea. I have been trying to reach out to her again, Infrequent single responses, no luck.
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




