Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 293 of 928 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 343 393 793 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 13916
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9536
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadako  [View Original Post]
    She sounds great but this is your first post and I saw you also commented with the same username on callescort. Org and privatedelights with new accounts there as well. Looks like all those accounts were made in July of this year as well, are you new to the escort world? Anyone else ever see this lady before?
    Yep, that's me. Here on business and this is my first time to the escort world.

  2. #9535
    Quote Originally Posted by LlamaChops  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/tastysadiejames

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sadie-ja...-vegas-1005232

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/lovelotofsadie

    Was able to schedule an IC with her last week. She had a few 5 star reviews on PD and priced reasonable at $330 an hour, so I decided why not. Guessing she's low volume and does it for fun? Said she's a chef so I dunno. I see her prices varied a little bit depending on website, but she didn't mention anything about the donation once. I was at her IC hotel on the strip within 2. 5 hrs from when I first messaged here. A large part of that time was she had maintenance in her room fixing her TV. She didn't even screen me really, I just used the screening info on PD, which was just basic info like age, race, height / weight. Never asked for a photo or I'd.

    Pictures are obviously with filters so she has perfect skin / makeup in the photos. She was really that pretty, petite, tight body in person (like 5' 2"100) when she opened the door, but with a different hairstyle. She was easy to talk to. Turned out we graduated from the same high school so it really was like hanging out with an old friend. No bare, CIM / COF, Greek services, but aside from that she was game for everything else I wanted to do. She loved DFK and DATY..
    She sounds great but this is your first post and I saw you also commented with the same username on callescort. Org and privatedelights with new accounts there as well. Looks like all those accounts were made in July of this year as well, are you new to the escort world? Anyone else ever see this lady before?

  3. #9534
    https://tryst.link/escort/tastysadiejames

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sadie-ja...-vegas-1005232

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/lovelotofsadie

    Was able to schedule an IC with her last week. She had a few 5 star reviews on PD and priced reasonable at $330 an hour, so I decided why not. Guessing she's low volume and does it for fun? Said she's a chef so I dunno. I see her prices varied a little bit depending on website, but she didn't mention anything about the donation once. I was at her IC hotel on the strip within 2. 5 hrs from when I first messaged here. A large part of that time was she had maintenance in her room fixing her TV. She didn't even screen me really, I just used the screening info on PD, which was just basic info like age, race, height / weight. Never asked for a photo or I'd.

    Pictures are obviously with filters so she has perfect skin / makeup in the photos. She was really that pretty, petite, tight body in person (like 5' 2"100) when she opened the door, but with a different hairstyle. She was easy to talk to. Turned out we graduated from the same high school so it really was like hanging out with an old friend. No bare, CIM / COF, Greek services, but aside from that she was game for everything else I wanted to do. She loved DFK and DATY. Kitty looks immaculate, no odor, tasted great, she really does take care of herself. I hate the smell of cigarettes and couldn't detect any, but she does vape (at the end of the session, not during) if that matters to anyone. I'd definitely repeat if we cross paths again in the future.

  4. #9533
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Her tryst ad screams do all the investigative work you can find on her? Googling every # or email for her.

    But, my take she is upseller and your only getting a massage with Vaseling lotion.

    Oh you want that baby, Sorry I don't offer that type of date.

    Move on.
    There are several scam flags here. Never ever ever pay a deposit. Notice photo shop photos. Notice the +1 in front of the phone number. Never ever give your room number to these frauds. If you want to see some legit massage gals, go to the Ter site.

  5. #9532
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy253  [View Original Post]
    Hey, looking to enjoy the area while I visit. Has anyone had any experience with AriaFox?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ariaplatinum
    Her tryst ad screams do all the investigative work you can find on her? Googling every # or email for her.

    But, my take she is upseller and your only getting a massage with Vaseling lotion.

    Oh you want that baby, Sorry I don't offer that type of date.

    Move on.

  6. #9531
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    You see the little area that says she requires a deposit? Usually a good sign that it's a b. S. Ad.
    I would have said the $300 for an hour in Vegas was the giveaway, but the deposit is also a huge red flag.

  7. #9530

    The fine print

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy253  [View Original Post]
    Hey, looking to enjoy the area while I visit. Has anyone had any experience with AriaFox?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ariaplatinum
    You see the little area that says she requires a deposit? Usually a good sign that it's a b. S. Ad.

  8. #9529

    AriaPlatinum

    Hey, looking to enjoy the area while I visit. Has anyone had any experience with AriaFox?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ariaplatinum

  9. #9528
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Tiffany Banks?

    Are these girls worth the $500 for the hour?

    Done with the k-girl scene in Vegas looking for a new agency when I head out they.
    Even though its been years since I visited their site, I still notice that they have the same girls up.

  10. #9527
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Tiffany Banks?

    Are these girls worth the $500 for the hour?

    Done with the k-girl scene in Vegas looking for a new agency when I head out they.
    Never say your done with the kgirls cause there the best bang for your buck!

    Nice clean appt, clean towels, decent bed, clean bathroom.

    Once ya venture out and see some of the white trash, trashy blondes, low budget Chinese, ghetto aa, chunky or thick latinas.

    After one or two bad appts or upselled you say F this. I can pay cheaper and get bare or cip plus a nice clean shower before or after. LOL.

  11. #9526

    Tiffany Banks??

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    100 proof has been around along time I have seen almost every provider they've had. Used to a regular of Nyomi Star when when she being booked by the dude booker / owner.

    The previous owner was even cooler but left many many years ago.

    Saw the Japanese girl with utr looks there last who I believe is on there UTR list.
    Has anyone seen Tiffany Banks?

    Are these girls worth the $500 for the hour?

    Done with the k-girl scene in Vegas looking for a new agency when I head out they.

  12. #9525

    She's MIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688  [View Original Post]
    Anybody able to pm me Natalie's contact info or post her ad link? I want to try her out but I can't find her anywhere. Heard she was back in town. I'd appreciate it.

    TIA.

    Rhaegar.
    Last I heard going through some shit. I assume boyfriend drama. Last time I saw her she told me she needed more clients and then I haven't heard from her in weeks. She usually hits me up when things calm down. She knows about this board and how popular she is on bareback beauties thread, Ill let her know people are looking for her if and when I hear back from her.

  13. #9524
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    Lauren is bigger and softer in person she is not fat fat but is very squishy.

  14. #9523

    TER agrees with you but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota1212  [View Original Post]
    Top notch worth the time, try not to fall in love. True GFE that gives massive effort!

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5776718.htm?cat=1
    She's not in Vegas. She's all over the east coast and nowhere near Vegas. What a shame.

  15. #9522
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSeeker702  [View Original Post]
    Damn, completely forgot about 100 proof, glad they're still around.
    100 proof has been around along time I have seen almost every provider they've had. Used to a regular of Nyomi Star when when she being booked by the dude booker / owner.

    The previous owner was even cooler but left many many years ago.

    Saw the Japanese girl with utr looks there last who I believe is on there UTR list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape