Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 13916
-
07-28-22 19:41 #9521Senior Member

Posts: 112Natalie Tasias friend
Anybody able to pm me Natalie's contact info or post her ad link? I want to try her out but I can't find her anywhere. Heard she was back in town. I'd appreciate it.
TIA.
Rhaegar.
-
07-28-22 18:45 #9520Senior Member

Posts: 387Damn, completely forgot about 100 proof, glad they're still around.
Originally Posted by Ombyb
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 15:52 #9519Senior Member

Posts: 46Melody
Top notch worth the time, try not to fall in love. True GFE that gives massive effort!
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5776718.htm?cat=1
-
07-28-22 05:50 #9518Senior Member

Posts: 459Sounds more like this one -.same girl in both ads
http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...en-time_334524
https://www.100proofoflasvegas.com/lauren
Originally Posted by FunSeeker702
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 13:17 #9517Senior Member

Posts: 387This chick?
Originally Posted by Crush1238
[View Original Post]
https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...e/518217592537
-
07-27-22 12:30 #9516Regular Member

Posts: 12Saw her about month ago. I don't remember a big gut or a bf anywhere, she told me her bf died from suicide-by-cop several years ago and that kinda fucked her up. Also she does raw about 97% of the time because she is allergic to latex or something.
Originally Posted by Nobody9393
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 09:34 #9515Senior Member

Posts: 107Lyn aka Lynflatrate
I saw Lyn a few years ago, it was 150 clams, the regular rate back then, but my experience was "cash and dash". No repeat for me. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 08:56 #9514Senior Member

Posts: 580Lorine?
Link to ad?
Originally Posted by Crush1238
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 08:53 #9513Senior Member

Posts: 580Aria
Saw her few months ago when she had incall at half decent just off strip motel. Pics were real and accurate. I'd repeat with her but she never seems to have incall when I'm looking. CFS, BBBJ, MSOG for $350.
Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 02:12 #9512Senior Member

Posts: 362So after playing phone tag since this weekend I was able to see Lorine at her discreet incall (entrance was in the back of a legit beautiful spa).
A 30 something white, 5'6 ish sandy blond in good shape. She had 2 sleeves of tattoos. A tramp stamp and hearts outlined her nipples. I am not a big tat guy but her demeanor and atmosphere made it OK. I made the predetermined donation while getting fully nude, she followed my lead having small talk. Very quickly we were nude and she was in my arms. Tits were natural and firm. Big. Nipples were responsive and so was she. The heart tats around the nipples were OK. Her ass was perfect, smooth tone legs, sweet feet- only a stupid tramp stamp away from awesome. She laid on her back and masterbated. Smooth, pink, small, lips were normal size, five o clock shadow for fur. Had her pull all the way back, tiny brown eye. She let my fingers roam, was noticeably wet.
I asked to DATY but she said she wasn't shower fresh. She had no odor /.
I told her I needed a good BBJ. She asked if I would tip her at the end, I said sure. She gave good head, she continued to masterbate while BBJ. DPTHRT was great, no gag, She tried to stop a couple of times but after I requested more she obliged every time. Got a good amount of time almost nutted, several positions. Mirrors on the walls. She did it until I said enough.
CFS was great. She only dried up once- again several positions- she took a hammering well. BBJ for the win. No CIM- I found her on LC MILF section but she said she only posts sometimes on tryst and only takes 3 customers a day. I never saw the legit spa entrance but its by flamingo and eastern. Great experience will repeat. Donation 2 $ + $50 tip.
-
07-26-22 17:12 #9511Senior Member

Posts: 94She wants you.
To be "short, sweet, and to the point", but she wrote a novel in her ad. She also implies a limited menu that opens up with repeat business, but claims she's "open minded". LOL, hard pass.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 16:55 #9510Senior Member

Posts: 497Has anyone
Seen this one: https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...vegas/86958542.
I did a search here as well as on google but did not find anything for her, although there was another Dakota Skye that did come up. Her pictures look familiar. With the volume she wrote in her ad, not sure she's worth it. But she does kinda have that girl next door look that I like.
-
07-26-22 16:50 #9509Senior Member

Posts: 497Aria. She's received mixed
Reviews, including on this site if you do a search. I have not seen here personally.
Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 16:47 #9508Senior Member

Posts: 94Aria
When I saw her, FS was most definitely on the table at the rates in the ad, and she indicated additional donation would open up additional options. I would repeat, but I don't like upsells.
Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 14:34 #9507Senior Member

Posts: 342Meh
She quoted 200 just for BBBJ. No thanks.
Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



