Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 294 of 928 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 344 394 794 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 13916
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9521
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    You see the little area that says she requires a deposit? Usually a good sign that it's a b. S. Ad.
    I would have said the $300 for an hour in Vegas was the giveaway, but the deposit is also a huge red flag.

  2. #9520

    The fine print

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy253  [View Original Post]
    Hey, looking to enjoy the area while I visit. Has anyone had any experience with AriaFox?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ariaplatinum
    You see the little area that says she requires a deposit? Usually a good sign that it's a b. S. Ad.

  3. #9519

    AriaPlatinum

    Hey, looking to enjoy the area while I visit. Has anyone had any experience with AriaFox?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ariaplatinum

  4. #9518
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Tiffany Banks?

    Are these girls worth the $500 for the hour?

    Done with the k-girl scene in Vegas looking for a new agency when I head out they.
    Even though its been years since I visited their site, I still notice that they have the same girls up.

  5. #9517
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Tiffany Banks?

    Are these girls worth the $500 for the hour?

    Done with the k-girl scene in Vegas looking for a new agency when I head out they.
    Never say your done with the kgirls cause there the best bang for your buck!

    Nice clean appt, clean towels, decent bed, clean bathroom.

    Once ya venture out and see some of the white trash, trashy blondes, low budget Chinese, ghetto aa, chunky or thick latinas.

    After one or two bad appts or upselled you say F this. I can pay cheaper and get bare or cip plus a nice clean shower before or after. LOL.

  6. #9516

    Tiffany Banks??

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    100 proof has been around along time I have seen almost every provider they've had. Used to a regular of Nyomi Star when when she being booked by the dude booker / owner.

    The previous owner was even cooler but left many many years ago.

    Saw the Japanese girl with utr looks there last who I believe is on there UTR list.
    Has anyone seen Tiffany Banks?

    Are these girls worth the $500 for the hour?

    Done with the k-girl scene in Vegas looking for a new agency when I head out they.

  7. #9515

    She's MIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688  [View Original Post]
    Anybody able to pm me Natalie's contact info or post her ad link? I want to try her out but I can't find her anywhere. Heard she was back in town. I'd appreciate it.

    TIA.

    Rhaegar.
    Last I heard going through some shit. I assume boyfriend drama. Last time I saw her she told me she needed more clients and then I haven't heard from her in weeks. She usually hits me up when things calm down. She knows about this board and how popular she is on bareback beauties thread, Ill let her know people are looking for her if and when I hear back from her.

  8. #9514
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    Lauren is bigger and softer in person she is not fat fat but is very squishy.

  9. #9513

    TER agrees with you but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota1212  [View Original Post]
    Top notch worth the time, try not to fall in love. True GFE that gives massive effort!

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5776718.htm?cat=1
    She's not in Vegas. She's all over the east coast and nowhere near Vegas. What a shame.

  10. #9512
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSeeker702  [View Original Post]
    Damn, completely forgot about 100 proof, glad they're still around.
    100 proof has been around along time I have seen almost every provider they've had. Used to a regular of Nyomi Star when when she being booked by the dude booker / owner.

    The previous owner was even cooler but left many many years ago.

    Saw the Japanese girl with utr looks there last who I believe is on there UTR list.

  11. #9511

    Natalie Tasias friend

    Anybody able to pm me Natalie's contact info or post her ad link? I want to try her out but I can't find her anywhere. Heard she was back in town. I'd appreciate it.

    TIA.

    Rhaegar.

  12. #9510
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    Damn, completely forgot about 100 proof, glad they're still around.

  13. #9509

    Melody

    Top notch worth the time, try not to fall in love. True GFE that gives massive effort!

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5776718.htm?cat=1

  14. #9508

  15. #9507
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    So after playing phone tag since this weekend I was able to see Lorine at her discreet incall (entrance was in the back of a legit beautiful spa).

    A 30 something white, 5'6 ish sandy blond in good shape. She had 2 sleeves of tattoos. A tramp stamp and hearts outlined her nipples. I am not a big tat guy but her demeanor and atmosphere made it OK. I made the predetermined donation while getting fully nude, she followed my lead having small talk. Very quickly we were nude and she was in my arms. Tits were natural and firm. Big. Nipples were responsive and so was she. The heart tats around the nipples were OK. Her ass was perfect, smooth tone legs, sweet feet- only a stupid tramp stamp away from awesome. She laid on her back and masterbated. Smooth, pink, small, lips were normal size, five o clock shadow for fur. Had her pull all the way back, tiny brown eye. She let my fingers roam, was noticeably wet.

    I asked to DATY but she said she wasn't shower fresh. She had no odor /.

    I told her I needed a good BBJ. She asked if I would tip her at the end, I said sure. She gave good head, she continued to masterbate while BBJ. DPTHRT was great, no gag, She tried to stop a couple of times but after I requested more she obliged every time. Got a good amount of time almost nutted, several positions. Mirrors on the walls. She did it until I said enough.

    CFS was great. She only dried up once- again several positions- she took a hammering well. BBJ for the win. No CIM- I found her on LC MILF section but she said she only posts sometimes on tryst and only takes 3 customers a day. I never saw the legit spa entrance but its by flamingo and eastern. Great experience will repeat. Donation 2 $ + $50 tip.
    This chick?

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...e/518217592537

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape