rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 755 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 805 855 1255 1755 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26029
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    It's just you, they never over promise to anybody else. Of course they lie, all they need is for you to step into that room. Even after finding out they lied, you opted to stay and gave them your money. Why wouldn't they lie? The next time this happens, leave and tell them why.
    I had an experience here around November 2020, which I posted about, related to this. It wasn't an agency girl, either, but a chick on STG. She was touring and advertised some hour special. I contacted her and confirmed that she did GFE per her ad, by phonecall. She said she did. Once at the location, I again asked her to confirm whether this was all inclusive and for GFE. She told me yes. She demanded payment before services, and as I hadn't had a problem up until then with that (to date never had a cash and dash) I complied. I immediately handed her the cash and she told me no GFE. What a *****. Other things happened that were a joke, and at least I ended up leaving with half of my money, but I wouldn't have spent the other half for what I got either, so basically a total loss there.

  2. #26028

    Tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I been trying all week and got a hold of her one day after her court appearance for a recent ticket. I tried again yesterday, but she claimed she was booked all day. She's staying out off of commerce road, so I'll keep at it and report back unless you guys know the secret password or something, LOL!

    FF out.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...7/345159786760
    She only works when she needs the money, now she rushes you.

    I don't think she will be in the game very long. My two cents.

    Streetsmart1.

  3. #26027

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the BS has spread all over the country, I never give deposits, and when they ask for a selfie to confirm my identity, I be saying "oh hell nah!" and just block them.
    The first time I fell for the deposit thing I was totally new and whoever it was on the other end gave me their "address" and even FaceTimed me. Said I'd never do deposits again after reading on here, but then one provider was reviewed on here and of course she requested a deposit and then they ghosted me. I still think that review was fake because I've never seen anyone have a dream with that provider. No more deposits for me going forward! And none of that identity stuff either, Lesson learned.

  4. #26026

    The game is trash lately

    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMerica  [View Original Post]
    Quick question are y'all paying a $10/$20 deposit to secure your visit? I think it's a scam tbh.
    Looks like the BS has spread all over the country, I never give deposits, and when they ask for a selfie to confirm my identity, I be saying "oh hell nah!" and just block them.

  5. #26025

    Preggo

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Been thinking about this one for a few days. Please post info if anyone has had a visit with her. Thanks.
    Pics are old, she is preg and showing. Set up was easy, she is willing to please. Wanted $ for the qv accepted. 80. Only negative dirty feet and kinda homely looking. I've repeated twice and will probably go again I'll just ask her to wash her feet or wear socks next time. Enjoy gents and stay safe.

  6. #26024

    Tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    She looks awesome! Please TOFTT and report back!
    Yeah, I been trying all week and got a hold of her one day after her court appearance for a recent ticket. I tried again yesterday, but she claimed she was booked all day. She's staying out off of commerce road, so I'll keep at it and report back unless you guys know the secret password or something, LOL!

    FF out.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...7/345159786760

  7. #26023

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbd7669  [View Original Post]
    Another one of Lynn's regulars here. She strongly prefers that guys make appointments in advance. Call a day ahead if you can, especially if you have not seen her before.
    Every time I tried, it was a day in advance.

  8. #26022
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVa70  [View Original Post]
    Thank you so much for the info. I had decided not to reach out again but because of your advise, I will try.
    Another one of Lynn's regulars here. She strongly prefers that guys make appointments in advance. Call a day ahead if you can, especially if you have not seen her before.

  9. #26021
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    It's just you, they never over promise to anybody else. Of course they lie, all they need is for you to step into that room. Even after finding out they lied, you opted to stay and gave them your money. Why wouldn't they lie? The next time this happens, leave and tell them why.
    LOL if you did that you would never get laid. Very very very few do GFE anymore. It was tough before covid and now after it is nonexistent and I kind of don't blame them. Be safe.

  10. #26020

    Cherry

    I saw Cherry today for the second time. If the last visit was a 10 out of 10, this time was an 11! Communication was super easy, especially since we had already had an appointment once. I won't give the details because I covered it in my previous review. Highly recommend!

  11. #26019

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by HabsBurg  [View Original Post]
    Lynn has plenty of regulars, and she gives us priority over new people. Once you've met her, she is very reliable. Be polite, patient, and persistent.
    Thank you so much for the info. I had decided not to reach out again but because of your advise, I will try.

  12. #26018

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Trying to add a MILF to the rotation, still scanning for one good one to keep. Any info on this one?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...7/345159786760
    She looks awesome! Please TOFTT and report back!

  13. #26017

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVa70  [View Original Post]
    No response again. Guess I did something wrong. But I have no idea what.
    Lynn has plenty of regulars, and she gives us priority over new people. Once you've met her, she is very reliable. Be polite, patient, and persistent.
    Last edited by HabsBurg; 07-30-22 at 09:07. Reason: Title

  14. #26016

    Too Good / Sally

    Anyone been able to see this one lately. Text her multiple times with no luck. I guess she as just as hard to get in contact with as Staxx.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/87364790

  15. #26015

    Booker T

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCleanAir  [View Original Post]
    I just got back from visiting her. Was quoted $$$ for hh but offered back $$. 5 and she agreed. I asked specifically if kissing and daty are on menu, answer was yes.

    To my surprise when I got there Vicky said no GFE, which meant no kissing or daty, which ruined my mood. She blamed it on her booking agent not explaining properly after I offered to show texts as proof.

    Anyways I concur, she is pretty and has a nice body. Started with CBJ, did mish and finished in doggy.

    Maybe its just me or bad luck with Eros girls I see lately. They claim GFE over text but when you meet them story changes.
    It's just you, they never over promise to anybody else. Of course they lie, all they need is for you to step into that room. Even after finding out they lied, you opted to stay and gave them your money. Why wouldn't they lie? The next time this happens, leave and tell them why.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape