Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 37321
-
07-31-22 00:11 #26026Senior Member

Posts: 767The game is trash lately
Looks like the BS has spread all over the country, I never give deposits, and when they ask for a selfie to confirm my identity, I be saying "oh hell nah!" and just block them.
Originally Posted by CapnMerica
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 23:58 #26025Senior Member

Posts: 76Preggo
Pics are old, she is preg and showing. Set up was easy, she is willing to please. Wanted $ for the qv accepted. 80. Only negative dirty feet and kinda homely looking. I've repeated twice and will probably go again I'll just ask her to wash her feet or wear socks next time. Enjoy gents and stay safe.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 22:27 #26024Senior Member

Posts: 170Tiff
Yeah, I been trying all week and got a hold of her one day after her court appearance for a recent ticket. I tried again yesterday, but she claimed she was booked all day. She's staying out off of commerce road, so I'll keep at it and report back unless you guys know the secret password or something, LOL!
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
FF out.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...7/345159786760
-
07-30-22 21:59 #26023Senior Member

Posts: 40Lynn
Every time I tried, it was a day in advance.
Originally Posted by Cbd7669
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 19:53 #26022Senior Member

Posts: 172Another one of Lynn's regulars here. She strongly prefers that guys make appointments in advance. Call a day ahead if you can, especially if you have not seen her before.
Originally Posted by JohnnyVa70
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 18:29 #26021Senior Member

Posts: 1449LOL if you did that you would never get laid. Very very very few do GFE anymore. It was tough before covid and now after it is nonexistent and I kind of don't blame them. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 15:56 #26020Senior Member

Posts: 40Cherry
I saw Cherry today for the second time. If the last visit was a 10 out of 10, this time was an 11! Communication was super easy, especially since we had already had an appointment once. I won't give the details because I covered it in my previous review. Highly recommend!
-
07-30-22 13:52 #26019Senior Member

Posts: 40Lynn
Thank you so much for the info. I had decided not to reach out again but because of your advise, I will try.
Originally Posted by HabsBurg
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 12:06 #26018Senior Member

Posts: 475Milf
She looks awesome! Please TOFTT and report back!
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 09:06 #26017Senior Member

Posts: 211Lynn
Lynn has plenty of regulars, and she gives us priority over new people. Once you've met her, she is very reliable. Be polite, patient, and persistent.
Originally Posted by JohnnyVa70
[View Original Post]
Last edited by HabsBurg; 07-30-22 at 09:07. Reason: Title
-
07-30-22 06:15 #26016Senior Member

Posts: 161Too Good / Sally
Anyone been able to see this one lately. Text her multiple times with no luck. I guess she as just as hard to get in contact with as Staxx.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/87364790
-
07-30-22 05:13 #26015Senior Member

Posts: 1333Booker T
It's just you, they never over promise to anybody else. Of course they lie, all they need is for you to step into that room. Even after finding out they lied, you opted to stay and gave them your money. Why wouldn't they lie? The next time this happens, leave and tell them why.
Originally Posted by TomCleanAir
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 22:09 #26014Senior Member

Posts: 166Caroline on Eros
Met Caroline at an extended stay in the far West End for a half-hour visit. Pics are accurate cute 22 year old thick body natural b cups no implants with braces on her teeth. Started with a long enjoyable CBJ went to k9 cfs amazing view to finish. Damage $$. I'd repeat with any of the traveling Columbians.
-
07-29-22 20:53 #26013Regular Member

Posts: 20Brazilian Vicky
I just got back from visiting her. Was quoted $$$ for hh but offered back $$. 5 and she agreed. I asked specifically if kissing and daty are on menu, answer was yes.
Originally Posted by Rpatl
[View Original Post]
To my surprise when I got there Vicky said no GFE, which meant no kissing or daty, which ruined my mood. She blamed it on her booking agent not explaining properly after I offered to show texts as proof.
Anyways I concur, she is pretty and has a nice body. Started with CBJ, did mish and finished in doggy.
Maybe its just me or bad luck with Eros girls I see lately. They claim GFE over text but when you meet them story changes.
-
07-29-22 16:31 #26012Senior Member

Posts: 103Brazilian Vicky
This one was pricey but goddam she was hot. I busted a nut 2 times and it was amazing.
She says she is GFE but she does not kiss. Or at least not on the 1st visit. But yeah we did mish x 2, reverse cow girl x 2, and she gave a CBJ.
I'd go back in a heartbeat.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7058087.htm?cat=1










Reply With Quote




