Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 37325
-
07-30-22 12:06 #26015Senior Member

Posts: 475Milf
She looks awesome! Please TOFTT and report back!
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 09:06 #26014Senior Member

Posts: 211Lynn
Lynn has plenty of regulars, and she gives us priority over new people. Once you've met her, she is very reliable. Be polite, patient, and persistent.
Originally Posted by JohnnyVa70
[View Original Post]
Last edited by HabsBurg; 07-30-22 at 09:07. Reason: Title
-
07-30-22 06:15 #26013Senior Member

Posts: 161Too Good / Sally
Anyone been able to see this one lately. Text her multiple times with no luck. I guess she as just as hard to get in contact with as Staxx.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/87364790
-
07-30-22 05:13 #26012Senior Member

Posts: 1333Booker T
It's just you, they never over promise to anybody else. Of course they lie, all they need is for you to step into that room. Even after finding out they lied, you opted to stay and gave them your money. Why wouldn't they lie? The next time this happens, leave and tell them why.
Originally Posted by TomCleanAir
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 22:09 #26011Senior Member

Posts: 166Caroline on Eros
Met Caroline at an extended stay in the far West End for a half-hour visit. Pics are accurate cute 22 year old thick body natural b cups no implants with braces on her teeth. Started with a long enjoyable CBJ went to k9 cfs amazing view to finish. Damage $$. I'd repeat with any of the traveling Columbians.
-
07-29-22 20:53 #26010Regular Member

Posts: 20Brazilian Vicky
I just got back from visiting her. Was quoted $$$ for hh but offered back $$. 5 and she agreed. I asked specifically if kissing and daty are on menu, answer was yes.
Originally Posted by Rpatl
[View Original Post]
To my surprise when I got there Vicky said no GFE, which meant no kissing or daty, which ruined my mood. She blamed it on her booking agent not explaining properly after I offered to show texts as proof.
Anyways I concur, she is pretty and has a nice body. Started with CBJ, did mish and finished in doggy.
Maybe its just me or bad luck with Eros girls I see lately. They claim GFE over text but when you meet them story changes.
-
07-29-22 16:31 #26009Senior Member

Posts: 103Brazilian Vicky
This one was pricey but goddam she was hot. I busted a nut 2 times and it was amazing.
She says she is GFE but she does not kiss. Or at least not on the 1st visit. But yeah we did mish x 2, reverse cow girl x 2, and she gave a CBJ.
I'd go back in a heartbeat.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7058087.htm?cat=1
-
07-29-22 11:26 #26008Regular Member

Posts: 17Obviously fake. I'm willing to bet there are close to zero "unemployed college students" providing that many services at those prices on STG.
Originally Posted by EricRva
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 10:20 #26007Senior Member

Posts: 94Contact
I have tried reaching out numerous times and can't reach her. Do you have a different contact?
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 07:16 #26006Regular Member

Posts: 16Tgtbt?
Came across this one browsing through STG. I know Southside has been crawling with LEO looking to net mongers with TGTBT girls / rates. Anyone able to vouch or has a better Spidey sense than me? Appreciate any help.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/416140178212
-
07-28-22 14:16 #26005Senior Member

Posts: 581Karma?
Please send contact info for Karma. I haven't seen an ad for her in quite a while.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 14:14 #26004Senior Member

Posts: 581Ditto
Been thinking about this one for a few days. Please post info if anyone has had a visit with her. Thanks.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 13:42 #26003Senior Member

Posts: 87Can recommend
She's a gem, if you can get hold of her, that is. The thing is, she has no apps to talk other than text. And that's an issue for me.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 12:51 #26002Senior Member

Posts: 189Info
Been out since death of Ashley. Got the urge to play and was wondering if anybody tried https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/504218829812.
Pm or post here. Want to pull the trigger if good review.
-
07-28-22 12:01 #26001Regular Member

Posts: 17If you look closely, this is spelled out on the wing clavicle tattoo.
Originally Posted by BillCullen
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





