Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 754 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 804 854 1254 1754 ... LastLast
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26029

    Staxx

    Another amazing date with Staxx, she got a few new outfits but the cheerleader is still my favorite. She did change our date time twice but lucky that was before I was on the road. I still believe she gives the best head currently but getting in touch with her is sometimes hard but still worth a trip. She sure does enjoy giving head and that view when hiring doggy.

  2. #26028

    6 pages of reviews to catch up on.

    Speaking of turning themselves around. Anyone know how Alex been doing? She was the first escort I've visited and miss her. Hope she's doing good.

    If tayrn is out, are there any updates on Rose Marie?

    I missed out on mimi too. After his review I tried setting something up and they played the ignorance card to me too and I ended up not setting up any appointment. Huge bummer. Been wanting to meet a cute asian gal for a while.

  3. #26027

    No details ever shared

    You never shared any details.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVa70  [View Original Post]
    I saw Cherry today for the second time. If the last visit was a 10 out of 10, this time was an 11! Communication was super easy, especially since we had already had an appointment once. I won't give the details because I covered it in my previous review. Highly recommend!

  4. #26026
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    It's just you, they never over promise to anybody else. Of course they lie, all they need is for you to step into that room. Even after finding out they lied, you opted to stay and gave them your money. Why wouldn't they lie? The next time this happens, leave and tell them why.
    I had an experience here around November 2020, which I posted about, related to this. It wasn't an agency girl, either, but a chick on STG. She was touring and advertised some hour special. I contacted her and confirmed that she did GFE per her ad, by phonecall. She said she did. Once at the location, I again asked her to confirm whether this was all inclusive and for GFE. She told me yes. She demanded payment before services, and as I hadn't had a problem up until then with that (to date never had a cash and dash) I complied. I immediately handed her the cash and she told me no GFE. What a *****. Other things happened that were a joke, and at least I ended up leaving with half of my money, but I wouldn't have spent the other half for what I got either, so basically a total loss there.

  5. #26025

    Tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I been trying all week and got a hold of her one day after her court appearance for a recent ticket. I tried again yesterday, but she claimed she was booked all day. She's staying out off of commerce road, so I'll keep at it and report back unless you guys know the secret password or something, LOL!

    FF out.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...7/345159786760
    She only works when she needs the money, now she rushes you.

    I don't think she will be in the game very long. My two cents.

    Streetsmart1.

  6. #26024

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the BS has spread all over the country, I never give deposits, and when they ask for a selfie to confirm my identity, I be saying "oh hell nah!" and just block them.
    The first time I fell for the deposit thing I was totally new and whoever it was on the other end gave me their "address" and even FaceTimed me. Said I'd never do deposits again after reading on here, but then one provider was reviewed on here and of course she requested a deposit and then they ghosted me. I still think that review was fake because I've never seen anyone have a dream with that provider. No more deposits for me going forward! And none of that identity stuff either, Lesson learned.

  7. #26023

    The game is trash lately

    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMerica  [View Original Post]
    Quick question are y'all paying a $10/$20 deposit to secure your visit? I think it's a scam tbh.
    Looks like the BS has spread all over the country, I never give deposits, and when they ask for a selfie to confirm my identity, I be saying "oh hell nah!" and just block them.

  8. #26022

    Preggo

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Been thinking about this one for a few days. Please post info if anyone has had a visit with her. Thanks.
    Pics are old, she is preg and showing. Set up was easy, she is willing to please. Wanted $ for the qv accepted. 80. Only negative dirty feet and kinda homely looking. I've repeated twice and will probably go again I'll just ask her to wash her feet or wear socks next time. Enjoy gents and stay safe.

  9. #26021

    Tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    She looks awesome! Please TOFTT and report back!
    Yeah, I been trying all week and got a hold of her one day after her court appearance for a recent ticket. I tried again yesterday, but she claimed she was booked all day. She's staying out off of commerce road, so I'll keep at it and report back unless you guys know the secret password or something, LOL!

    FF out.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...7/345159786760

  10. #26020

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbd7669  [View Original Post]
    Another one of Lynn's regulars here. She strongly prefers that guys make appointments in advance. Call a day ahead if you can, especially if you have not seen her before.
    Every time I tried, it was a day in advance.

  11. #26019
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVa70  [View Original Post]
    Thank you so much for the info. I had decided not to reach out again but because of your advise, I will try.
    Another one of Lynn's regulars here. She strongly prefers that guys make appointments in advance. Call a day ahead if you can, especially if you have not seen her before.

  12. #26018
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    It's just you, they never over promise to anybody else. Of course they lie, all they need is for you to step into that room. Even after finding out they lied, you opted to stay and gave them your money. Why wouldn't they lie? The next time this happens, leave and tell them why.
    LOL if you did that you would never get laid. Very very very few do GFE anymore. It was tough before covid and now after it is nonexistent and I kind of don't blame them. Be safe.

  13. #26017

    Cherry

    I saw Cherry today for the second time. If the last visit was a 10 out of 10, this time was an 11! Communication was super easy, especially since we had already had an appointment once. I won't give the details because I covered it in my previous review. Highly recommend!

  14. #26016

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by HabsBurg  [View Original Post]
    Lynn has plenty of regulars, and she gives us priority over new people. Once you've met her, she is very reliable. Be polite, patient, and persistent.
    Thank you so much for the info. I had decided not to reach out again but because of your advise, I will try.

  15. #26015

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Trying to add a MILF to the rotation, still scanning for one good one to keep. Any info on this one?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...7/345159786760
    She looks awesome! Please TOFTT and report back!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape