Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 10961
-
08-01-22 00:30 #6971Senior Member

Posts: 117You really didn't read my post very closely. I don't necessarily disagree with anything you just said. My only point is that most of the posts I see here are about the types that I referred to. I suppose that could be because we're all keeping the gems to ourselves for the most part, so it's a bit of a selection bias in that sense.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 17:51 #6970Senior Member

Posts: 2110Shades of gray
Bro,
Things are not as black and white and you're making them out to be. The girls on SA are, for the most part, just in earlier phases of addiction or in better managed addiction situations. Even when it's not addiction to substances, it's addiction to shopping or living above their income or perhaps just sex or emotional problems. Furthermore, SA girls usually cannot host. And not every monger on here has 3-6 hours / day to spend on the hobby. Some need to be in and out in 30-60 minutes. And even STG has its share of ladies in early / well-managed addiction. I can give you countless examples, but let's start with Genie (Worcester), Alicia (Fitchburg), and Krystal (Manchester). Not every STG girl is a write-off. And not every SA girl is a diamond.
Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 17:39 #6969Senior Member

Posts: 117No offense but I don't understand why you guys bother with these obvious pros / junkboxes / skanks on SA. I'm not judging, we've all been there, but that's what the ad sites are for, no? For me SA is about finding the (actual) girl next door or a MILF just looking for a little help on the side. It's not easy as we all know, takes time and effort, but I'm not paying for a subscription if I'm not going to try to shoot the moon at least a little bit.
-
07-31-22 12:02 #6968Senior Member

Posts: 2110Melissa and Haylee
Thanks for sharing. I've had a bad experience with Haylee. I had been trying to see Melissa but it never worked out. At this point I'm glad I never met Melissa. I will gladly move on to other options unless someone can't point out redeeming qualities in Melissa.
Originally Posted by Patriarchist
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 10:50 #6967Senior Member

Posts: 232Melissa warning
Melissa is working with the notorious Haylee from Malden, so be careful around her. Before I knew this, she asked if I wanted her friend (later found out it was Haylee) to come along to an outcall. Fortunately, I declined. However, I still knew to be vigilant with Melissa alone. Even though I saw her before, I refused to put the donation in a "neutral" place, and had to really push her for full service because she was making up some excuse about her period (which, it turns out, she was not on). I told her she would not get the full donation if there was no full service. She obliged after "making sure her period had not started. " I was more careful and firm this time because of a previous report on this thread where she ran out of the dude's place with his money after only a BJ. So I wanted to ensure that I got more than that, and was not going to have cash stolen.
Melissa's latest profile:
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-992c9b7189da
STG ad featuring pics of both Melissa and Haylee:
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...s/923703676162
-
07-31-22 00:28 #6966Regular Member

Posts: 12Bubblebunny. Kittendaddy
Did anyone meet up with her?
I used to visit her when she used to live in Worcester with her sister.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-5a10b711fa57
Karups.
-
07-30-22 21:57 #6965Senior Member

Posts: 1729?
What are you talking about? The only way the irs would stumble over that is if she self reports it.
The irs has a massive backlog of tax returns that they haven't processed from 2020, particularly for those that file hard copies by regular mail. The electronically filed, the irs is up to date on.
Additionally, the irs hasn't got control of the fraudulent tax returns. It is a massive problem that the irs doesn't even talk about. The tax refunds are paid out and the accounts are closed out before the irs knows it's a fraudulent return. The irs hasn't been doing many audits because they are overwhelmed. They are not solving the fraudulent tax returns problem anytime soon.
Hopefully, you were just making a joke.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist420
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 13:27 #6964Senior Member

Posts: 308If she find it, good luck explaining the income to the IRS LOL.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 13:05 #6963Senior Member

Posts: 2035 Figure Allowances? Supra99
Wow. Talk about a gap in expectations. This one wants 5 figures for an allowance (I'm assuming monthly) plus an apartment. Well I guess it's good to get that cleared up upfront!
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-2cdaa9310a20
Hopefully there's someone out there to help this poor girl out.
-
07-30-22 12:35 #6962Senior Member

Posts: 29
-
07-29-22 13:14 #6961Senior Member

Posts: 318Man chin?
JFC, man chin? How pedantic are we going to be? I am more of a boobs and ass man but you do you. If I could restate my original post I would say "although I find her attractive she does not have enough pull, imo, to justify her ask or limitations. " Please move on.
Originally Posted by MinorLeague
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 09:23 #6960Senior Member

Posts: 108Her man chin has a pretty low bar to beat in terms of most of the "girls" on SA these days.
Originally Posted by Trailman44
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 10:38 #6959Senior Member

Posts: 35Sasquatch
Would be easier to find and understand sometimes than the some of the women on this site. Yup. Gone again. An enigma. For what it's worth the user name is "Amazing2022" in case anyone has run across it. Or does. It's now moved into "too much effort" land for me.
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 10:09 #6958Senior Member

Posts: 142Gone again
But apparently not forgotten.
Originally Posted by Tostone71
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 18:31 #6957Senior Member

Posts: 35Reappeared
Hi there. Apologies as the original post disappeared. Apparently turned on / off depending. She's back. I had some good conversation last time she posted (back in May) and wondering if anyone has any experience? Thanks much. Assuming the link stays up a bit this time.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-db7d97117cdd









Reply With Quote






