Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 267 of 731 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 317 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6966

    Bubblebunny. Kittendaddy

    Did anyone meet up with her?

    I used to visit her when she used to live in Worcester with her sister.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-5a10b711fa57

    Karups.

  2. #6965

    ?

    What are you talking about? The only way the irs would stumble over that is if she self reports it.

    The irs has a massive backlog of tax returns that they haven't processed from 2020, particularly for those that file hard copies by regular mail. The electronically filed, the irs is up to date on.

    Additionally, the irs hasn't got control of the fraudulent tax returns. It is a massive problem that the irs doesn't even talk about. The tax refunds are paid out and the accounts are closed out before the irs knows it's a fraudulent return. The irs hasn't been doing many audits because they are overwhelmed. They are not solving the fraudulent tax returns problem anytime soon.

    Hopefully, you were just making a joke.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    If she find it, good luck explaining the income to the IRS LOL.

  3. #6964
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Talk about a gap in expectations. This one wants 5 figures for an allowance (I'm assuming monthly) plus an apartment. Well I guess it's good to get that cleared up upfront!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-2cdaa9310a20

    Hopefully there's someone out there to help this poor girl out.
    If she find it, good luck explaining the income to the IRS LOL.

  4. #6963

    5 Figure Allowances? Supra99

    Wow. Talk about a gap in expectations. This one wants 5 figures for an allowance (I'm assuming monthly) plus an apartment. Well I guess it's good to get that cleared up upfront!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-2cdaa9310a20

    Hopefully there's someone out there to help this poor girl out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4C85BE13-6C97-4E6C-86EF-C1330DC6F453.jpg‎  

  5. #6962

  6. #6961

    Man chin?

    Quote Originally Posted by MinorLeague  [View Original Post]
    Her man chin has a pretty low bar to beat in terms of most of the "girls" on SA these days.
    JFC, man chin? How pedantic are we going to be? I am more of a boobs and ass man but you do you. If I could restate my original post I would say "although I find her attractive she does not have enough pull, imo, to justify her ask or limitations. " Please move on.

  7. #6960
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailman44  [View Original Post]
    I didn't say she was a 10 but she is more attractive than the average SB on seeking.
    Her man chin has a pretty low bar to beat in terms of most of the "girls" on SA these days.

  8. #6959

    Sasquatch

    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    But apparently not forgotten.
    Would be easier to find and understand sometimes than the some of the women on this site. Yup. Gone again. An enigma. For what it's worth the user name is "Amazing2022" in case anyone has run across it. Or does. It's now moved into "too much effort" land for me.

  9. #6958

    Gone again

    But apparently not forgotten.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tostone71  [View Original Post]
    Hi there. Apologies as the original post disappeared. Apparently turned on / off depending. She's back. I had some good conversation last time she posted (back in May) and wondering if anyone has any experience? Thanks much. Assuming the link stays up a bit this time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-db7d97117cdd

  10. #6957

    Reappeared

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    Profile not available.
    Hi there. Apologies as the original post disappeared. Apparently turned on / off depending. She's back. I had some good conversation last time she posted (back in May) and wondering if anyone has any experience? Thanks much. Assuming the link stays up a bit this time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-db7d97117cdd

  11. #6956

    Profile gone

    Her profile is already gone. Any pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Horny from what I can tell. We met but my hotel booking wasn't honored (rare snafu) and she didn't have the patience (or time?) to look for another place. I did make sure to kiss her goodbye on her mouth. A bit impulsive. Also comes off as standoffish but maybe she was just nervous. We haven't been able to meet again (because she says kids now at home). I'd be interested to find out if she just wrote me off without letting me know or is really unavailable LOL. The pics she posts don't do her justice.

  12. #6955
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Horny from what I can tell. We met but my hotel booking wasn't honored (rare snafu) and she didn't have the patience (or time?) to look for another place. I did make sure to kiss her goodbye on her mouth. A bit impulsive. Also comes off as standoffish but maybe she was just nervous. We haven't been able to meet again (because she says kids now at home). I'd be interested to find out if she just wrote me off without letting me know or is really unavailable LOL. The pics she posts don't do her justice.
    She blocked me today after looking at her ad or pulled it down.

  13. #6954

    Italian

    She's real. Horny from what I can tell. We met but my hotel booking wasn't honored (rare snafu) and she didn't have the patience (or time?) to look for another place. I did make sure to kiss her goodbye on her mouth. A bit impulsive. Also comes off as standoffish but maybe she was just nervous. We haven't been able to meet again (because she says kids now at home). I'd be interested to find out if she just wrote me off without letting me know or is really unavailable LOL. The pics she posts don't do her justice.

    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of trying an older woman for a change. Anyone have any experience with this one? I don't usually ask the board before I meet them but thought I'd put this one out there.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-fb36493c6c59

  14. #6953

    Sexy Italian 51

    Thinking of trying an older woman for a change. I don't usually ask the board before a meet & greet but thought I'd put this one out there. Clearly less estrogen than a younger woman but that itself is not a concern. Anyone have any real experience with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-fb36493c6c59

  15. #6952

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailman44  [View Original Post]
    I have been off and on the site a couple of times. Seems to be a lot more scammers but I have still found a couple of real ones to meet up with. Couple of thoughts 1. It is summer. A lot of college age coeds have gone home but I found a MILF or two for fun. 2. Anyone that reaches out to you is most likely a scammer in my experience.

    Overall. Not completely dead but a little harder than a year or two ago.
    Yes, there are *many* more scammers on SA then before, more cases of GPS, and you have to work harder, but still good times to be had. Agree single moms seem to be the optimal target right now and of course most of them are unable to host. Scammer of the day who particularly annoyed me is RealLifeMermaid in Tyngsborough with the need gas money to meet bit. Oldest scam around, showed no ingenuity. Phone number with 603 area code ending in 7220.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape