Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 731 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6786
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Any thoughts on meeting married women?

    Thanks CM.
    If they are on s a than they are looking for fun just not in there backyard or let them host.

  2. #6785

    Deaf person on SA? Could be fun?

    Hey guys,

    Anyone have any experience with this one.

    At this point I am more curious.

    Says she's deaf.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-a60413574088

  3. #6784

    Married women?

    Any thoughts on meeting married women?

    Thanks CM.

  4. #6783
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with these two and it was indeed a lot of rules. $500, no anal, no kissing, and multiple condoms for everything. They also mentioned the no guarantee of getting off. Which was weird bc I didn't ask. I thanked them and passed. I've yet to meet a duo that was worth it and didn't sound like a scam or a lousy time.
    I've had a couple experience with duos and it seems to go 1. One into it and the other not, or 2. They're only into eachother.

  5. #6782

    Duos

    The best duos are when you've met the girl at least once and you bring the other girl (whom you've also met at least once). The two girls don't know each other but have both expressed openness to girl-boy-girl encounters.

    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with these two and it was indeed a lot of rules. $500, no anal, no kissing, and multiple condoms for everything. They also mentioned the no guarantee of getting off. Which was weird bc I didn't ask. I thanked them and passed. I've yet to meet a duo that was worth it and didn't sound like a scam or a lousy time.

  6. #6781

    BadGirls2

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, not worth seeing these girls. Too many rules and not enough in return. Basically you are paying to get them off and there's no guarantee you will also get off. One of them even mentioned it was normal that the guys they see do not get off.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-d7a915a19e70
    I spoke with these two and it was indeed a lot of rules. $500, no anal, no kissing, and multiple condoms for everything. They also mentioned the no guarantee of getting off. Which was weird bc I didn't ask. I thanked them and passed. I've yet to meet a duo that was worth it and didn't sound like a scam or a lousy time.

  7. #6780

    BabyGirls2 in Marlborough

    In my experience, not worth seeing these girls. Too many rules and not enough in return. Basically you are paying to get them off and there's no guarantee you will also get off. One of them even mentioned it was normal that the guys they see do not get off.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-d7a915a19e70

  8. #6779
    I'll be in the area today, any college chicks in need of cash that someone knows feel free to pm me or post general info!

  9. #6778

    Heather Baby

    Heather Baby has been on and off here for awhile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-c87eb2880c8e

    3-400. Pictures are old and about 150 lbs ago. Not worth it IMHO. All sorts of other problems. Just don't. If you choose to engage and meet up you will regret it.

  10. #6777

    InnocentChickie

    Scammer. Went to text quickly. Got straight to it so fortunately not much time lost. Needs $100 to buy food for kids. Ya, right. Blocked.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-522a59286ac4

  11. #6776
    Quote Originally Posted by Tostone71  [View Original Post]
    But not completely nonexistent. I never believed anyone frankly who said they encountered connections without funding on SA. Until it happened to me. Agreed it's not a 20-something (which is not my target anyway) - I think she's quite attractive and cool. But that's me. Wasn't looking for free at all. Where I didn't realize she wasn't there for funds until we got into the conversation for a bit. It just evolved into a friendship with true benefits. Which is exactly what she wants. Downside: there is the "responsibility" of a friendship. Not the same as a full relationship but not the cut & dry meet and "see ya next time" thing. So there's that. Also. Meets for sensual play are more mood-driven than "desire for funds" driven. So note as urgent for her. I guess that's good and bad. Bottom line. It works but nothing is truly "free". Just might not be money.

    BTW. The advice on this thread is generally very good and accurate as long as you understand we all have different tastes, preferences. Bran, Banjo and others have been spot on.

    I've been talking to this one in the burbs and she sounds interesting. Wondering if anyone has also had experience? Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-db7d97117cdd
    Profile not available.

  12. #6775
    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    That has happened to me twice, once from SA and once from WYP. The woman from SA was an older North Shore lady who covered the hotel room as well. She had a very significant job and wanted nothing. 3 holes open to boot. Unfortunately, she retired from her job and decided to become a regular suburban retiree. I saw her at least ten times over the years and always the same. The WYP woman was married and visiting from out of state for work. She just wanted some fun. She had a small apartment in the suburbs and never even asked for the initial WYP contribution. The more you sift on those sites the more gold you find.
    Exactly! Time and patience. I like your sifting for gold metaphor. One of mine is a single professional woman that lives north of Boston (in a super nice place), and as far as I can tell just wants to try tons of different stuff with toys and so on. I'm her Huckleberry. The other is woman south of Boston that hates her husband. For her I get a hotel room, but she's never asked for money for herself. We just have marathon sex once a week.

  13. #6774
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    JClear, did you get your free women on SA? I've got two women myself, but got them from dating sites. I can't imagine a girl who'll fuck for free, going to SA. If a woman is looking for sex, dating sites offer plenty for females without the limitations of SA.
    Yes, both of them. The "arrangements" they were seeking weren't just "give me money to fuck".

  14. #6773

    Couldn't agree more: the free ones are definitely unicorns

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    The free deals on SA / SB are the true unicorns. There is no point sifting for that. It's too rare. Tinder is probably your best bet. Happy hunting.
    But not completely nonexistent. I never believed anyone frankly who said they encountered connections without funding on SA. Until it happened to me. Agreed it's not a 20-something (which is not my target anyway) - I think she's quite attractive and cool. But that's me. Wasn't looking for free at all. Where I didn't realize she wasn't there for funds until we got into the conversation for a bit. It just evolved into a friendship with true benefits. Which is exactly what she wants. Downside: there is the "responsibility" of a friendship. Not the same as a full relationship but not the cut & dry meet and "see ya next time" thing. So there's that. Also. Meets for sensual play are more mood-driven than "desire for funds" driven. So note as urgent for her. I guess that's good and bad. Bottom line. It works but nothing is truly "free". Just might not be money.

    BTW. The advice on this thread is generally very good and accurate as long as you understand we all have different tastes, preferences. Bran, Banjo and others have been spot on.

    I've been talking to this one in the burbs and she sounds interesting. Wondering if anyone has also had experience? Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-db7d97117cdd

  15. #6772
    The free deals on SA / SB are the true unicorns. There is no point sifting for that. It's too rare. Tinder is probably your best bet. Happy hunting.

    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    Will and Banjo, thanks for your info. For now, I'll keep mining the dating sites. They are free, and it's easier to weed through the ladies there, than the scammers and professionals on SA. And it seems like SA is a financial drain.

    Perhaps I'm wrong, after all on SA it's pretty clear what the deal is, so it's faster that way, than explaining my no commitment posture to the dating women.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape