Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 10956
-
07-23-22 17:37 #6951Senior Member

Posts: 82This is super annoying, one day I kept getting the discount price pop up so I went and bought a vanilla visa the next day for that amount and then the discount just straight up disappeared. I think I eventually got it again by logging out and back in and few time, maybe even in a incognito window. Don't know if those things actually helped, but eventually I was able to get the discount price to pop back up.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 10:01 #6950Senior Member

Posts: 664S A membership monthly discount??
I had the discount on my phone and then when I went to renew It was not there any ideas how to find it again?
-
07-21-22 21:34 #6949Senior Member

Posts: 88Athena
I've been chatting with her as well. Was trying to figure out her deal but she dropped the 1 k and I balked at it. Told her straight out I've never paid that in all this and not would I. She gave the " I don't do this often so that's why rate is so high. " LOL. I told her I get it. Get the most she can while she can. I do believe her cross country road trip story tho. Just find it odd she's by herself in that journey besides her dogs and living in her van mostly. Ask her about her videos. Way cheaper option and you can see she's real. As always be careful out there guys. -TG.
Originally Posted by Trailman44
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 16:27 #6948Senior Member

Posts: 317Athena
I guess I posted because I am actually curious if any one has met with her. I didn't say she was a 10 but she is more attractive than the average SB on seeking. No way to justify what she is asking though.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
I am usually around 250-500 depending on what the girl wants but have not had any encounters that had a time limit or the expectation of protection. If they start talking about time, per hour, or a really high ppm I move on. I don't really talk about protection but it just happens. I'm the last two year I probably have met with eight different SBs. I don't want to do the math on that out of pocket though. I recently have one from seeking that is only looking for 200 and she has a great personality and a banging body.
-
07-21-22 15:52 #6947Senior Member

Posts: 2109Anika
I took her swimming the other day (hope the pic attachment works) and she did a cool hand-stand. She was pretty cool with me but a little hyper. I got the impression that she would drop a lot more of the rules if I could figure out her poison (she refused the booze I offered her). She has put on some weight relative to the pics she uses though. Who hasn't in Covid times?
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 15:39 #6946Senior Member

Posts: 203Athena
I couldn't agree more. She's acting like a high end escort. Thus she gets compared to ones you can find on Eros etc. Hotter can be found for less money.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
I'd do her for 4-5 if there's no clock and no condoms in the way.
That being said I'd pay a grand to bang a famous pornstar. Riley Reid for example LOL.
-
07-21-22 13:22 #6945Senior Member

Posts: 55How so? Are girls connecting through Cashapp / Venmo etc?
Originally Posted by Hobbyist420
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 09:48 #6944Senior Member

Posts: 2109Athena whatever
She's not that hot bro. I've been seeing hotness like this (and better, honestly) for a lot less on open-ended dates (no clock watching). Also, always remember there are three parts that make up a good date:
1) Appearance / hotness.
2) Performance / ability to use that hotness to produce a long-lasting erection.
3) Attitude / a desire to be there / a smiling face / a reasonable allowance is often part of this.
I feel that anyone asking for that high of an allowance (while watching the clock) can't possibly perform at the same level as someone hungrier.
Originally Posted by Trailman44
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 09:39 #6943Senior Member

Posts: 317Athenamarie
Just curious if anyone has met with this one:
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-c2fab2c9ccda
Looks like she comes to Boston on the weekends, has a strict one hour time frame, and will only go one round. She led most of the discussion. Only $1 k ppm. Is anyone paying that? She is hot but that's insane.
-
07-21-22 00:49 #6942Senior Member

Posts: 308Rise of cashapp / venmo / etc really ruined the site.
Originally Posted by MonkeyJax
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 01:51 #6941Senior Member

Posts: 55Sorry you're right, I'm not familiar with the terms, as I have a free account that I use to browse around just to see the options.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
I'd like to have 1-2 regulars in the rotation so that I can efficiently get the needs met.
I'll definitely give premium a try and see if it's worth it. If you have any advice to share, I'd appreciate it.
-
07-19-22 21:35 #6940Senior Member

Posts: 702LOL. Quite the endorsement.
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 21:32 #6939Senior Member

Posts: 702Looks like the typical pro / semi-pro profile.
Originally Posted by GulfExpress
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 21:31 #6938Senior Member

Posts: 702There is no "VIP" on Seeking. Do you mean Premium? Or Diamond. If it's Diamond, it's definitely not worth it. But try it and report back.
Originally Posted by MonkeyJax
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 17:58 #6937Senior Member

Posts: 55With the economy expected to tank, I would imagine an uptick in Seeking activity. I wouldn't mind upgrading to VIP at that point. Right now, it still seems like a lot of effort is necessary to get someone cooperative.









Reply With Quote




