Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 304 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 4554
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4224
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtm508  [View Original Post]
    No stop light on Spring ST. Goofy.
    So the light at Spring and Warren Ave is imaginary?

  2. #4223

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rtm508  [View Original Post]
    No stop light on Spring ST. Goofy.
    Umm you've been searching the streets since 2017 and you've never stopped at the spring st traffic lights? Not unusual most of brockton drives like there still in the old country driving a donkey cart on a dirt road.

  3. #4222

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Was this Rachel a blonde spinner? I think I just had the misfortune of picking her up as well. She looked cute in a tiny little white dress. Attitude and performance were horrible though, worst I've had in a long time. BJ was 90% rough HJ with fake moaning, kept moving away every time I moved my hand up her dress. I doubt it was even 5 minutes before she started complaining about time and then just stopped and sat there. She told me her name was Jennifer though. Kept talking about how she "knows her worth" and that she usually gets $150 for a BJ. Interestingly she also left her lighter behind.

    Definitely avoid.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    No stop light on Spring ST. Goofy.

  4. #4221

    Ja

    Anyone ever scooped Ja? Girl in red in the photo. She came up to my whip and started chatting, just curious if anyone dipped in.
    https://imgur.com/a/lD2Trz7

    Also, a WSW dark brunette I always see her walking Main near Ace Hardware early like 7 am. Usually has on jean shorts and like a pink hoodie. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

    RT.

  5. #4220
    Quote Originally Posted by BerWins13  [View Original Post]
    It was not a wig. Thick black girl.
    Ok definitely not her then. She's not thick.

  6. #4219
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag662  [View Original Post]
    I think that's Miko. She changes her wig every once in a while.
    It was not a wig. Thick black girl.

  7. #4218
    Quote Originally Posted by BerWins13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows who that black girl with the yellow and black hair is? North Main Street.
    I think that's Miko. She changes her wig every once in a while.

  8. #4217
    Anyone knows who that black girl with the yellow and black hair is? North Main Street.

  9. #4216
    Quote Originally Posted by BerWins13  [View Original Post]
    Just a Jackson?
    Standard rate.

  10. #4215
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolthor  [View Original Post]
    On the way home from north country did a cruise through Boston didn't like the scene at all so went to home base Brockton. Arrived around 10 pm not a lot to choose from, worked my way down to Ames and saw a little brunette scooped her went to my spot gave her a Jackson and got my BBBJCIM did a nice job good attitude worked me with no complaints till I finished. Never bothered to ask for digits as usually it's a waste of time so never got a name but would repeat.
    Just a Jackson?

  11. #4214

    Sunday

    On the way home from north country did a cruise through Boston didn't like the scene at all so went to home base Brockton. Arrived around 10 pm not a lot to choose from, worked my way down to Ames and saw a little brunette scooped her went to my spot gave her a Jackson and got my BBBJCIM did a nice job good attitude worked me with no complaints till I finished. Never bothered to ask for digits as usually it's a waste of time so never got a name but would repeat.

  12. #4213
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag662  [View Original Post]
    Yea she is bigger than ever.
    Thanks. She's big but she is busty too.

  13. #4212
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury12  [View Original Post]
    Is Mary still around? I know there are slim pickings but she wad my go to for a car date. She hasn't responded on Facebook either.
    Yea she is bigger than ever.

  14. #4211

    Mary

    Is Mary still around? I know there are slim pickings but she wad my go to for a car date. She hasn't responded on Facebook either.

  15. #4210
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonsailor  [View Original Post]
    As a side hustle, I deliver for door dash. I happened to have a delivery to the motel the other day and as I pulled in there was an unmarked statie parked in the Dick's parking lot, and then a marked state cruiser up in the lot. Made the delivery and left, as I'm leaving the unmarked starts following me, then stops me just before I pull out onto oak. Starts asking me what I'm doing up in that area, it's a bad area, drugs, etc. I explained that I just made a food delivery, showed him the proof, he still gave me shit. Let me go with a stern warning. I asked why he stopped me and he kept walking away. Door dash. The perfect excuse for trolling.
    LEO is probably saving the girls for themselves. A reg told me a Brockton LEO set up a meet knocked on her door full uniform. Demanded a BBBJ without any charge or else.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape