Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 304 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 4554
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4209
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonsailor  [View Original Post]
    As a side hustle, I deliver for door dash. I happened to have a delivery to the motel the other day and as I pulled in there was an unmarked statie parked in the Dick's parking lot, and then a marked state cruiser up in the lot. Made the delivery and left, as I'm leaving the unmarked starts following me, then stops me just before I pull out onto oak. Starts asking me what I'm doing up in that area, it's a bad area, drugs, etc. I explained that I just made a food delivery, showed him the proof, he still gave me shit. Let me go with a stern warning. I asked why he stopped me and he kept walking away. Door dash. The perfect excuse for trolling.
    Thanks for the heads up. Most of the workers are located in that small area which means if you do an incall it will probably be there at the 6,8 or holiday inn. One of the reasons I usually park at the Walmart and walk through the woods.

  2. #4208

    Door Dash

    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    Went there to look this morning, lot is clean no signs of street life must be all inside, saw 1 possible WSW on main sitting on bench by petronelli, 2 by keys to kingdom church, nothing on linden, nothing on haverhill very quiet out there.
    As a side hustle, I deliver for door dash. I happened to have a delivery to the motel the other day and as I pulled in there was an unmarked statie parked in the Dick's parking lot, and then a marked state cruiser up in the lot. Made the delivery and left, as I'm leaving the unmarked starts following me, then stops me just before I pull out onto oak. Starts asking me what I'm doing up in that area, it's a bad area, drugs, etc. I explained that I just made a food delivery, showed him the proof, he still gave me shit. Let me go with a stern warning. I asked why he stopped me and he kept walking away. Door dash. The perfect excuse for trolling.

  3. #4207

    Motel 6

    Went there to look this morning, lot is clean no signs of street life must be all inside, saw 1 possible WSW on main sitting on bench by petronelli, 2 by keys to kingdom church, nothing on linden, nothing on haverhill very quiet out there.

  4. #4206
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag662  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother cruising they are all at motel 6 where you are LOL. And the ones on STG are all there too trying to get quadruple what they get on the street.
    Yeah working girls have used that place for a while. I used to see a reg who lived there. We would go get breakfast at the IHOP.

    Last time a cruised that area it was just like tent city in Boston just a bunch of goons and zombie SW walking about and open air drug use. Can't imagine what goes in the rooms or the condition that they are in probably blood and feces every where.

  5. #4205
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen anyone with a shaved head lately. I've heard that Sam is back around again, and she's definitely not all there. Not sure if she shaved her head or not though.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Yea Sam is out there again. There's another girl with a partially shaved head like her. But she's taller and a it thinner.

  6. #4204
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebadtouch  [View Original Post]
    Is the chalky white girl wearing short grey shorts with jet black hair and head shaved on the side walking up and down Main St as crazy as she looks?
    Haven't seen anyone with a shaved head lately. I've heard that Sam is back around again, and she's definitely not all there. Not sure if she shaved her head or not though.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  7. #4203

    Shaved Head

    Is the chalky white girl wearing short grey shorts with jet black hair and head shaved on the side walking up and down Main St as crazy as she looks?

  8. #4202

    Strawberry

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    They're out constantly because nobody wants them.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Does anyone have a pic of her or contact info.

  9. #4201

    Boston

    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade  [View Original Post]
    Yea Brockton is having a slump in working girls both street and escorts. What I've seen for SW's are bad and I keep seeing the same 2 STG girls advertise Brockton over and over. A few that were on my speed dial have disappeared. I think Brockton sent all SW's to Boston as I've seen a picture of one on the Boston forum that use to be in Brockton.

    With that said I hope that strawberry "the dancer" is out there on my next pass thru town. Haven't seen her in a while but I recall the last time I did she hooked her ankles behind her head. I hope she hasn't lost that flexibility. How about it RT?
    Boston has more fishermen and they can charge more and lots of pharmacies located at one central area (tent city) one stop shop for everybody.

  10. #4200

    Sarah

    Skinny Sarah? Did she make you wrap it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolthor  [View Original Post]
    A little late posting this and just a note it seems to be dead in here. I took a cruise around 8 that Monday saw a few I wouldn't touch. Stopped for one potential with black shorts and gaps in her teeth but she wanted to negotiate through the window and that isn't going to happen after a few more passes saw a blonde that looked worthwhile but by the time I looped around she was gone. After a few more passes came across a cutie named sarah hopped in and asked for. 4 I said not even close I have $25 she said ok. Went to a spot and she performed adequately let me rub her ass and camel toe during it. Am looking to do better next time but hate spending to much time looping for a diamond in the rough. Want to look during the daytime as the weather gets warmer used to have success then plus can get a better look at the goods available, maybe they get a few dates they can disappear for there medicine Stay safe.
    .

  11. #4199

    SW and STG

    Yea Brockton is having a slump in working girls both street and escorts. What I've seen for SW's are bad and I keep seeing the same 2 STG girls advertise Brockton over and over. A few that were on my speed dial have disappeared. I think Brockton sent all SW's to Boston as I've seen a picture of one on the Boston forum that use to be in Brockton.

    With that said I hope that strawberry "the dancer" is out there on my next pass thru town. Haven't seen her in a while but I recall the last time I did she hooked her ankles behind her head. I hope she hasn't lost that flexibility. How about it RT?

  12. #4198

    Strawberry

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    They're out constantly because nobody wants them.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Strawberry was always a girl who enjoyed her work when I saw her back in the day.

  13. #4197
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughThat  [View Original Post]
    This thread has died down. For what it's worth, I've been seeing Strawberry, Mary and several others out there consistently, daytime and night.

    RT.
    They're out constantly because nobody wants them.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  14. #4196
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolthor  [View Original Post]
    A little late posting this and just a note it seems to be dead in here.
    This thread has died down. For what it's worth, I've been seeing Strawberry, Mary and several others out there consistently, daytime and night.

    RT.

  15. #4195

    Great advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolthor  [View Original Post]
    A little late posting this and just a note it seems to be dead in here. I took a cruise around 8 that Monday saw a few I wouldn't touch. Stopped for one potential with black shorts and gaps in her teeth but she wanted to negotiate through the window and that isn't going to happen after a few more passes saw a blonde that looked worthwhile but by the time I looped around she was gone. After a few more passes came across a cutie named sarah hopped in and asked for. 4 I said not even close I have $25 she said ok. Went to a spot and she performed adequately let me rub her ass and camel toe during it. Am looking to do better next time but hate spending to much time looping for a diamond in the rough. Want to look during the daytime as the weather gets warmer used to have success then plus can get a better look at the goods available, maybe they get a few dates they can disappear for there medicine Stay safe.
    Making a deal through the car window is a all time no- no rookie mistake, if they know anything it's get in and drive you can alwas pull over and tell them to get out if shit goes negative last fall I was driving a delivery job in that area my boss was impressed with my knowledge of the streets in B town. I can tell you for certain nothing good goes on in The city of champs late at night. Stay Safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape