Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 4555
-
08-19-21 14:23 #4090Senior Member

Posts: 574A couple of weeks ago I had great luck between 8:30 and 9 am, met a really cute, long blonde haired WSW on the corner of Allerton and Rusfield (that's directly behind UHaul on Mass Ave). We went to the South Bay parking garage where she sucked my dick (BBBJ) and I fucked her missionary in the back seat. $60 (no abbreviation bullshit, that means "sixty"). She was a lot of fun, so I tried to repeat the success on Tuesday morning, with no luck. Blow job Ashley spotted me and kept changing direction to whichever way I was driving as I drove by, but I wasn't interested in her. I wanted to hook up with the BSW (wearing a baseball hat down low) that was walking with her. Eventually I gave up and went home.
-
08-19-21 14:17 #4089Senior Member

Posts: 574What Ace Hardware location?
Originally Posted by BerWins13
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 13:27 #4088Senior Member

Posts: 197Yeah that's the girl.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 10:35 #4087Senior Member

Posts: 4545I have been eyeing this black cute girl with fat ass and she cute. I'm not sure if she's cape verdean but I heard she don't offer service. She just sell on the block. Every time I try to pull up to get her attention. She just kept on walking and go talk to one of those bums guys at the gas station or the shelter.
Originally Posted by BerWins13
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-21 21:28 #4086Senior Member

Posts: 2682Was this Rachel a blonde spinner? I think I just had the misfortune of picking her up as well. She looked cute in a tiny little white dress. Attitude and performance were horrible though, worst I've had in a long time. BJ was 90% rough HJ with fake moaning, kept moving away every time I moved my hand up her dress. I doubt it was even 5 minutes before she started complaining about time and then just stopped and sat there. She told me her name was Jennifer though. Kept talking about how she "knows her worth" and that she usually gets $150 for a BJ. Interestingly she also left her lighter behind.
Originally Posted by RobbDog
[View Original Post]
Definitely avoid.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
08-12-21 06:34 #4085Senior Member

Posts: 125Vivid dream
I had dream last week. I dreamed that a late twenties early 30's SW named Rachel asked me for a ride as I was idling at a stop light on Spring street. I obliged. During the ride, she asked if I wanted to play. I let the little guy do the thinking. We found a crappy parking area and started a very mediocre BBBJ. She had agreed to access to kitty but that was a joke, doing her best to position herself to make access ridiculously difficult. When I did reach the destination she heavily objected to even light penetration. After about 3 minutes of a crappy ass BBBJ she was whining about hurrying up, always makes little guy unhappy and less responsiveness. After another minute, she pulled up, sat back, said she was done. Attempted discussion about finishing the job and she cur me off. NO. I never have and never will force anyone into anything. She was totally focused on seeing her pharmacist asap. I took her back, dropped her off, obviously not satisfied. She left behind her cherished big lighter which was actually full. Hey got me a lighter. Woohoo. If I ever dream about her again I hope my subconscious mind wakes me immediately as I never wish to have her sweaty, stinky self anywhere near me again. I had a part 2 of the dream, Amanda was Hitching a ride. She also offered play. Enthusiastic BBBJ, full access for fip and fia, took direction well, milked me to a satisfying finish and she savored every last bit. So in the end, I woke up happy! So hard no on Rachel, and yes to the eccentric but enthusiastic Amanda.
-
08-06-21 14:07 #4084Senior Member

Posts: 197I. D.
Anybody knows who that black girl in pink shirt is? She was standing by the ace Hardware looking at every car passing by.
-
08-04-21 14:05 #4083Senior Member

Posts: 4545She probably needed a ride to go somewhere.
Originally Posted by Looker9608
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 10:57 #4082Senior Member

Posts: 273Never a good idea to go to their spot, always be in control.
Originally Posted by Looker9608
[View Original Post]
RT.
-
08-03-21 07:10 #4081Senior Member

Posts: 33She asked if I was a cop I said no she said 40 BBBJ I agreed asked her where to go. She then changed her mind.
Originally Posted by SouthShore123
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 09:16 #4080Regular Member

Posts: 11What?
Changed her mind? What the hell did that "small talk" consist of to make her change her mind? Sounds like she got spooked to me. Geesh.
Originally Posted by Looker9608
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 21:02 #4079Senior Member

Posts: 33My first one
Picked up my first one today she said her name is Anna picked up near ace drove up pleasant st had some small talk the she changed her mind. Anyone ever see her?
-
07-28-21 22:16 #4078Senior Member

Posts: 4545I finally met the thick white girl. Her name is Charlie but she live in Dorchester but be doing her biz in Brockton.
Originally Posted by RoughThat
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 12:57 #4077Senior Member

Posts: 197SW or CIV
Anybody knows that black girl with brown tshirt and Denim short is. I saw going up and down Main Street.
-
07-26-21 17:43 #4076Senior Member

Posts: 4545I be seeing a white women at night with a thick ass. But every time I try to go scoop her up. Someone always beat me to it.
Originally Posted by RoughThat
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






