Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 469 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 519 569 969 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 17948
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10928

    Bree in Richmond

    Saw Bree the other day for the first time since before the pandemic. She has put on weight since then, with a lot of it going to her boobs, and now lives in a decent apartment. I texted and she called me back and we set a time. When I arrived she was ready and I didn't have to wait. Went straight to her bedroom where she began a very good BBBJ. After a few minutes the cover went on and I asked her to get naked. She did want to keep her shirt on but pulled her massive boobs out. We got on the bed in mish and I blew in the cover and was ready to go. It had been a couple years since I've seen Bree and I remember she would always rush you a little. However, this time I just seemed more rushed than before and, for that reason, I'm not sure I will go back. With that said, she does get the job done and her prices are reasonable (rates are posted in her ad). https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/939663190525.

  2. #10927
    Quote Originally Posted by BestEscortPlz  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Renea and was surprised how real and beautiful she was! The best ass and body on the site! Has best personality and no rush! She was great and OMG beautiful! Her ass was so phat I couldn't believe it! Stays in. I've hotels as well I would definitely see her again!
    Well another "one review wonder".

    I have seen her multiple times. Not much lately as she's so hard to get ahold of and ghosted me last time I got to the hotel. She has an amazing body and skills, but her attitude makes it really difficult, her prices have risen ($140 HHR?) and no more QV. At least that's what she said last week.

    YMMV. I hope she doesn't continue this way, or really like to make her a regular again.

  3. #10926

    Jenna -vs- Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Or an eye exam. LOL. I'd love to see Jenna but I can see Rae 4-5 times for 1 time for Jenna. Easy call.
    Nope, don't need a bigger screen or an eye exam bro. I saw what I saw and to me both girls looked similar. But as I said, if you read my post, I could be wrong. But maybe, just maybe, you should check your math or put new batteries in your calculator. LOL.

    Cause Jenna asks 400 per hour, and you say you could see Rae 4 or 5 times for that! Really? Damn! What a deal! So you're saying you only have to pay Rae between 80 and 100 per hour?! Now that's a bargain! She must have seriously dropper her donation since she was asking 300. So, just wondering if that's a special rate just for you, or for anybody? Would be curious to know if any other mongers are getting an 80 to 100 per hour rate with Rae. If so, I need to put her back on my to do list. But that price really seems Too Good To Be True.

  4. #10925

    Renea

    Went to see Renea and was surprised how real and beautiful she was! The best ass and body on the site! Has best personality and no rush! She was great and OMG beautiful! Her ass was so phat I couldn't believe it! Stays in. I've hotels as well I would definitely see her again!

  5. #10924

    Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    Set a date with her and see for yourself, then tell me if you believe the pic dates are accurate. I've seen her recently and know they are not.
    I'll be back in Lex in 2 weeks. I'll set up a dream and give the honest, full review like always.

  6. #10923

    Set a date

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    So if she'd only sent the first two and everything was 100, would you still be questioning the date or questioning the dude's report? I say seeing is believing. There are lots of providers who use old pics (most actually) and there are dudes that get in their feelings and post negative stuff about providers too. Idk what happened between their meeting and the post but it looks like she showed up and put her money where her mouth is. I give her credit for that, and she was respectful in doing so. Just my opinion, idk.
    Set a date with her and see for yourself, then tell me if you believe the pic dates are accurate. I've seen her recently and know they are not.

  7. #10922

    Seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    So many want to be fraud sleuths. Metadata on pics can be when the file was uploaded from camera to PC, moved from PC to PC, or slightly altered via cropping and creating a new image, all sorts of reasonable things. And when the difference on one photo is a few days. So what? There's nothing suspicious or weird about that at all.

    I haven't seen Kristen for a while (been out of town and super busy before that), but I've seen her twice and both times were excellent.

    She's as beautiful as her honest pictures, she provides a very sensual GFE experience, and I would absolutely repeat with excitement and not a bit of doubt or reservation.

    There is a reason so many people here have shared their positive experiences. And she is so kind and down to earth, if someone had a bad experience with her I would strongly suspect the client and his attitude, demeanor, and behavior was the reason (just my opinion).

    Stay safe out there and have fun fellas.
    Regardless of the dates on the photos, I have seen her recently. She is sweet, she has skill, communication was iffy but in truth better than most. But she is much larger around the waist than the pics she posts. For me it's not a deal breaker. Just wanted to point out that posted pics by a provider prove nothing. You fellas do or think what you want, but I think she's still worth a visit.

  8. #10921

    Car meets, add-on!

    Sorry, meant to say, PM me.

    Thanks again!

  9. #10920

    Car meets

    Hey mongers,

    Where's a good spot to park up for a late night car meet? Private, safe, no LEO, near Alumni / Manowar / Nicholasville area? Any help greatly appreciated.

    Cheers.

  10. #10919

    Kristen = as hot as her pics and a great provider.

    So many want to be fraud sleuths. Metadata on pics can be when the file was uploaded from camera to PC, moved from PC to PC, or slightly altered via cropping and creating a new image, all sorts of reasonable things. And when the difference on one photo is a few days. So what? There's nothing suspicious or weird about that at all.

    I haven't seen Kristen for a while (been out of town and super busy before that), but I've seen her twice and both times were excellent.

    She's as beautiful as her honest pictures, she provides a very sensual GFE experience, and I would absolutely repeat with excitement and not a bit of doubt or reservation.

    There is a reason so many people here have shared their positive experiences. And she is so kind and down to earth, if someone had a bad experience with her I would strongly suspect the client and his attitude, demeanor, and behavior was the reason (just my opinion).

    Stay safe out there and have fun fellas.

  11. #10918

    Other two match.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    Like I said, they don't match. The fact that it's a few days is irrelevant. What makes you think it's right either way, it being different let's me know that the date can't be trusted. You chill.
    So if she'd only sent the first two and everything was 100, would you still be questioning the date or questioning the dude's report? I say seeing is believing. There are lots of providers who use old pics (most actually) and there are dudes that get in their feelings and post negative stuff about providers too. Idk what happened between their meeting and the post but it looks like she showed up and put her money where her mouth is. I give her credit for that, and she was respectful in doing so. Just my opinion, idk.

  12. #10917

    It's different

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    The time stamp on the picture vs the pic stamp and the details that do match. The time stamp on the picture that doesn't match is only 5-6 days off from the details anyway. It's not like it's from 2018 LOL. Chill bro.
    Like I said, they don't match. The fact that it's a few days is irrelevant. What makes you think it's right either way, it being different let's me know that the date can't be trusted. You chill.

  13. #10916

    ID And deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    She has been posting on tryst for a while. I talked to her and she wants me to send my I'd and deposit for 75. Apparently her donations are 75 + whatever was mentioned on her website. I don't mind spending the money but little skeptical about sending an I'd to someone who has no reviews whatsoever. Has anyone seen her here and are there any reviews? I couldn't find anything in the forum.
    Search the Cincinnati board for Raylee to find out why you should never send your ID. As for deposits well, you'll never see that money or the girl.

  14. #10915

    Duuuude really LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    Look at the third pic again. They don't.
    The time stamp on the picture vs the pic stamp and the details that do match. The time stamp on the picture that doesn't match is only 5-6 days off from the details anyway. It's not like it's from 2018 LOL. Chill bro.

  15. #10914

    Erin Barker. Any info?

    She has been posting on tryst for a while. I talked to her and she wants me to send my I'd and deposit for 75. Apparently her donations are 75 + whatever was mentioned on her website. I don't mind spending the money but little skeptical about sending an I'd to someone who has no reviews whatsoever. Has anyone seen her here and are there any reviews? I couldn't find anything in the forum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape