Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 470 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 520 570 970 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 17954
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10919

    Kristen = as hot as her pics and a great provider.

    So many want to be fraud sleuths. Metadata on pics can be when the file was uploaded from camera to PC, moved from PC to PC, or slightly altered via cropping and creating a new image, all sorts of reasonable things. And when the difference on one photo is a few days. So what? There's nothing suspicious or weird about that at all.

    I haven't seen Kristen for a while (been out of town and super busy before that), but I've seen her twice and both times were excellent.

    She's as beautiful as her honest pictures, she provides a very sensual GFE experience, and I would absolutely repeat with excitement and not a bit of doubt or reservation.

    There is a reason so many people here have shared their positive experiences. And she is so kind and down to earth, if someone had a bad experience with her I would strongly suspect the client and his attitude, demeanor, and behavior was the reason (just my opinion).

    Stay safe out there and have fun fellas.

  2. #10918

    Other two match.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    Like I said, they don't match. The fact that it's a few days is irrelevant. What makes you think it's right either way, it being different let's me know that the date can't be trusted. You chill.
    So if she'd only sent the first two and everything was 100, would you still be questioning the date or questioning the dude's report? I say seeing is believing. There are lots of providers who use old pics (most actually) and there are dudes that get in their feelings and post negative stuff about providers too. Idk what happened between their meeting and the post but it looks like she showed up and put her money where her mouth is. I give her credit for that, and she was respectful in doing so. Just my opinion, idk.

  3. #10917

    It's different

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    The time stamp on the picture vs the pic stamp and the details that do match. The time stamp on the picture that doesn't match is only 5-6 days off from the details anyway. It's not like it's from 2018 LOL. Chill bro.
    Like I said, they don't match. The fact that it's a few days is irrelevant. What makes you think it's right either way, it being different let's me know that the date can't be trusted. You chill.

  4. #10916

    ID And deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    She has been posting on tryst for a while. I talked to her and she wants me to send my I'd and deposit for 75. Apparently her donations are 75 + whatever was mentioned on her website. I don't mind spending the money but little skeptical about sending an I'd to someone who has no reviews whatsoever. Has anyone seen her here and are there any reviews? I couldn't find anything in the forum.
    Search the Cincinnati board for Raylee to find out why you should never send your ID. As for deposits well, you'll never see that money or the girl.

  5. #10915

    Duuuude really LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    Look at the third pic again. They don't.
    The time stamp on the picture vs the pic stamp and the details that do match. The time stamp on the picture that doesn't match is only 5-6 days off from the details anyway. It's not like it's from 2018 LOL. Chill bro.

  6. #10914

    Erin Barker. Any info?

    She has been posting on tryst for a while. I talked to her and she wants me to send my I'd and deposit for 75. Apparently her donations are 75 + whatever was mentioned on her website. I don't mind spending the money but little skeptical about sending an I'd to someone who has no reviews whatsoever. Has anyone seen her here and are there any reviews? I couldn't find anything in the forum.

  7. #10913

    They don't

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    After you posted this I looked again because I didn't pay attention, but the dates do match the details. Not sure what you were talking about but what she posted looks legit.
    Look at the third pic again. They don't.

  8. #10912

    Dates Match.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    Why are the dates on the picture and the dates on the details different? And why not just post something recent, like from today, instead of may,if you're wanting to make a point?
    After you posted this I looked again because I didn't pay attention, but the dates do match the details. Not sure what you were talking about but what she posted looks legit.

  9. #10911

    Kelsey

    Could someone send me Kelsey's digits.

  10. #10910

    Jessica Diamond

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessicadiamond

    Sorry guys here's the link.

  11. #10909

    Jessica Diamond

    Listen I don't normally post reviews. But believe me when I tell you. You do not want to miss seeing this girl. If today is her last day in town then you should be knocking down the door to see her I've been around along time in the game in Lex and this is not just the best provider I've seen she's by far the best I've ever been with. She's truly European with a heavy accent and she's the real deal. Exactly as the pics look if not better. BBBJ, several positions, DFK, no CIM but pretty much any where else. Just go see her while she's here because you won't get anything like this here any time soon. She's beautiful and her touch will make you feel like a king.

  12. #10908

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGirlKrissy  [View Original Post]
    Seen many reviews on here I've wanted to defend myself on but everyone is entitled to their opinions so instead I am attaching the details on dates my ad pictures were taken. All recent.
    That's good. Why don't you stop ghosting guys. Have them make plans, drive over then not answer. Plenty of reviews about that.

  13. #10907

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGirlKrissy  [View Original Post]
    Seen many reviews on here I've wanted to defend myself on but everyone is entitled to their opinions so instead I am attaching the details on dates my ad pictures were taken. All recent.
    Why are the dates on the picture and the dates on the details different? And why not just post something recent, like from today, instead of may,if you're wanting to make a point?

  14. #10906
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGirlKrissy  [View Original Post]
    Seen many reviews on here I've wanted to defend myself on but everyone is entitled to their opinions so instead I am attaching the details on dates my ad pictures were taken. All recent.
    Personally, I've seen you a couple of times and you're sexy as fuck to me! Can't wait to see you again!

  15. #10905

    Bobo

    I spent an hour with Bobo over the weekend, and it was a very pleasant experience. She was warm and inviting, and made sure I enjoyed my time with her. There are plenty of reviews so I won't go into detail, but she was accommodating to all of my requests. Thank you to all who have seen and reviewed Bobo. It made my choice to see her an easy one.

    I may have to leave Northern Kentucky and venture South more often!

    Take care and be safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape