Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 470 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 520 570 970 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10915

    Duuuude really LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    Look at the third pic again. They don't.
    The time stamp on the picture vs the pic stamp and the details that do match. The time stamp on the picture that doesn't match is only 5-6 days off from the details anyway. It's not like it's from 2018 LOL. Chill bro.

  2. #10914

    Erin Barker. Any info?

    She has been posting on tryst for a while. I talked to her and she wants me to send my I'd and deposit for 75. Apparently her donations are 75 + whatever was mentioned on her website. I don't mind spending the money but little skeptical about sending an I'd to someone who has no reviews whatsoever. Has anyone seen her here and are there any reviews? I couldn't find anything in the forum.

  3. #10913

    They don't

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    After you posted this I looked again because I didn't pay attention, but the dates do match the details. Not sure what you were talking about but what she posted looks legit.
    Look at the third pic again. They don't.

  4. #10912

    Dates Match.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    Why are the dates on the picture and the dates on the details different? And why not just post something recent, like from today, instead of may,if you're wanting to make a point?
    After you posted this I looked again because I didn't pay attention, but the dates do match the details. Not sure what you were talking about but what she posted looks legit.

  5. #10911

    Kelsey

    Could someone send me Kelsey's digits.

  6. #10910

    Jessica Diamond

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessicadiamond

    Sorry guys here's the link.

  7. #10909

    Jessica Diamond

    Listen I don't normally post reviews. But believe me when I tell you. You do not want to miss seeing this girl. If today is her last day in town then you should be knocking down the door to see her I've been around along time in the game in Lex and this is not just the best provider I've seen she's by far the best I've ever been with. She's truly European with a heavy accent and she's the real deal. Exactly as the pics look if not better. BBBJ, several positions, DFK, no CIM but pretty much any where else. Just go see her while she's here because you won't get anything like this here any time soon. She's beautiful and her touch will make you feel like a king.

  8. #10908

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGirlKrissy  [View Original Post]
    Seen many reviews on here I've wanted to defend myself on but everyone is entitled to their opinions so instead I am attaching the details on dates my ad pictures were taken. All recent.
    That's good. Why don't you stop ghosting guys. Have them make plans, drive over then not answer. Plenty of reviews about that.

  9. #10907

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGirlKrissy  [View Original Post]
    Seen many reviews on here I've wanted to defend myself on but everyone is entitled to their opinions so instead I am attaching the details on dates my ad pictures were taken. All recent.
    Why are the dates on the picture and the dates on the details different? And why not just post something recent, like from today, instead of may,if you're wanting to make a point?

  10. #10906
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGirlKrissy  [View Original Post]
    Seen many reviews on here I've wanted to defend myself on but everyone is entitled to their opinions so instead I am attaching the details on dates my ad pictures were taken. All recent.
    Personally, I've seen you a couple of times and you're sexy as fuck to me! Can't wait to see you again!

  11. #10905

    Bobo

    I spent an hour with Bobo over the weekend, and it was a very pleasant experience. She was warm and inviting, and made sure I enjoyed my time with her. There are plenty of reviews so I won't go into detail, but she was accommodating to all of my requests. Thank you to all who have seen and reviewed Bobo. It made my choice to see her an easy one.

    I may have to leave Northern Kentucky and venture South more often!

    Take care and be safe!

  12. #10904

    I hear ya

    Quote Originally Posted by DownInOllex  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I'm cut out for the hobbyist life anymore. I don't know what happened, or what's changed, but the last five times I've arranged something I've been ghosted the day of.

    Yesterday takes the cake. Had two different dates arranged with some ladies from Tryst: Sophia Rose and Jenna (https://tryst.link/escort/jenna1xo).

    If $$ won't even get a response, I just give up. It's me. I'm just heading back to the AMP life.
    I made an appointment Friday evening for Saturday and of course never heard anything back Saturday after several attempts to contact her. So I sent out 5 texts. One answered in about 10 minutes so I thought ok she will work. I ask what part of town are you in. An hr and a half later I was almost home when she answered. I said I'm at home now why didn't you text me back when I ask. Her reply was my phone died. I thought to myself fuck it. If a man can't even spend his money I'll just keep mine.

    The other 4 never did reply.

    Then they post an ad saying only text when your ready to come see me. Now that's a laugh. I have pretty much given up. Those girls should really read this board and see how terrible they are. I know my opinion means nothing but most of them aren't worth the time and money and that's why I haven't even bothered to go to the trouble to even try to see one in several months. Guess I'll just buy more fishing stuff.

  13. #10903

    You might need a bigger screen

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    Does the new 28 why o Jenna.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/343239823157

    Look an awful like our 47 why o Rae?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/694279766115

    Ink, but especially that one pic of her in that short black dress facing the camera, I could swear that same pic was on one of Rae's older ads. But now, I could be wrong. According to Tineye, that pic doesn't show up. Regardless, 'Jenna' is asking 400/ hr, so it's a moot point for me. I don't support GPS.
    Or an eye exam. LOL. I'd love to see Jenna but I can see Rae 4-5 times for 1 time for Jenna. Easy call.

  14. #10902

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke747  [View Original Post]
    This girl in Lexington, Kristen. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...ngton-295948-2#erotic.

    I saw her this week.

    The good. She is kind, patient and accommodating. Gives a great BJ and her anal was perfect.

    The BAD. She has gained about 60 lbs since the photos were taken and her belly is HUGE! Besides that she just doesn't seem to take care of herself. The apartment is FILTHY and reeks of cigarette smoke.
    Seen many reviews on here I've wanted to defend myself on but everyone is entitled to their opinions so instead I am attaching the details on dates my ad pictures were taken. All recent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220528-183419_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220528-183440_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220725-161552_Gallery.jpg‎  

  15. #10901

    Not 28 yo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacnine  [View Original Post]
    Definitely different gals. Rae is over 5 ft and weighs more than 100 lbs and her boobs are natural and she is close to 50 years old. For her age excellent body.
    Jenna turned 36 yo last month.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape