Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 10966
-
07-29-22 13:14 #6961Senior Member

Posts: 318Man chin?
JFC, man chin? How pedantic are we going to be? I am more of a boobs and ass man but you do you. If I could restate my original post I would say "although I find her attractive she does not have enough pull, imo, to justify her ask or limitations. " Please move on.
Originally Posted by MinorLeague
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 09:23 #6960Senior Member

Posts: 108Her man chin has a pretty low bar to beat in terms of most of the "girls" on SA these days.
Originally Posted by Trailman44
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 10:38 #6959Senior Member

Posts: 35Sasquatch
Would be easier to find and understand sometimes than the some of the women on this site. Yup. Gone again. An enigma. For what it's worth the user name is "Amazing2022" in case anyone has run across it. Or does. It's now moved into "too much effort" land for me.
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 10:09 #6958Senior Member

Posts: 142Gone again
But apparently not forgotten.
Originally Posted by Tostone71
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 18:31 #6957Senior Member

Posts: 35Reappeared
Hi there. Apologies as the original post disappeared. Apparently turned on / off depending. She's back. I had some good conversation last time she posted (back in May) and wondering if anyone has any experience? Thanks much. Assuming the link stays up a bit this time.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-db7d97117cdd
-
07-25-22 21:26 #6956Senior Member

Posts: 299Profile gone
Her profile is already gone. Any pics?
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 16:27 #6955Senior Member

Posts: 59She blocked me today after looking at her ad or pulled it down.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 21:34 #6954Senior Member

Posts: 2110Italian
She's real. Horny from what I can tell. We met but my hotel booking wasn't honored (rare snafu) and she didn't have the patience (or time?) to look for another place. I did make sure to kiss her goodbye on her mouth. A bit impulsive. Also comes off as standoffish but maybe she was just nervous. We haven't been able to meet again (because she says kids now at home). I'd be interested to find out if she just wrote me off without letting me know or is really unavailable LOL. The pics she posts don't do her justice.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 21:27 #6953Senior Member

Posts: 265Sexy Italian 51
Thinking of trying an older woman for a change. I don't usually ask the board before a meet & greet but thought I'd put this one out there. Clearly less estrogen than a younger woman but that itself is not a concern. Anyone have any real experience with this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-fb36493c6c59
-
07-24-22 21:22 #6952Senior Member

Posts: 265Agreed
Yes, there are *many* more scammers on SA then before, more cases of GPS, and you have to work harder, but still good times to be had. Agree single moms seem to be the optimal target right now and of course most of them are unable to host. Scammer of the day who particularly annoyed me is RealLifeMermaid in Tyngsborough with the need gas money to meet bit. Oldest scam around, showed no ingenuity. Phone number with 603 area code ending in 7220.
Originally Posted by Trailman44
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 17:37 #6951Senior Member

Posts: 82This is super annoying, one day I kept getting the discount price pop up so I went and bought a vanilla visa the next day for that amount and then the discount just straight up disappeared. I think I eventually got it again by logging out and back in and few time, maybe even in a incognito window. Don't know if those things actually helped, but eventually I was able to get the discount price to pop back up.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 10:01 #6950Senior Member

Posts: 664S A membership monthly discount??
I had the discount on my phone and then when I went to renew It was not there any ideas how to find it again?
-
07-21-22 21:34 #6949Senior Member

Posts: 88Athena
I've been chatting with her as well. Was trying to figure out her deal but she dropped the 1 k and I balked at it. Told her straight out I've never paid that in all this and not would I. She gave the " I don't do this often so that's why rate is so high. " LOL. I told her I get it. Get the most she can while she can. I do believe her cross country road trip story tho. Just find it odd she's by herself in that journey besides her dogs and living in her van mostly. Ask her about her videos. Way cheaper option and you can see she's real. As always be careful out there guys. -TG.
Originally Posted by Trailman44
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 16:27 #6948Senior Member

Posts: 318Athena
I guess I posted because I am actually curious if any one has met with her. I didn't say she was a 10 but she is more attractive than the average SB on seeking. No way to justify what she is asking though.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
I am usually around 250-500 depending on what the girl wants but have not had any encounters that had a time limit or the expectation of protection. If they start talking about time, per hour, or a really high ppm I move on. I don't really talk about protection but it just happens. I'm the last two year I probably have met with eight different SBs. I don't want to do the math on that out of pocket though. I recently have one from seeking that is only looking for 200 and she has a great personality and a banging body.
-
07-21-22 15:52 #6947Senior Member

Posts: 2110Anika
I took her swimming the other day (hope the pic attachment works) and she did a cool hand-stand. She was pretty cool with me but a little hyper. I got the impression that she would drop a lot more of the rules if I could figure out her poison (she refused the booze I offered her). She has put on some weight relative to the pics she uses though. Who hasn't in Covid times?
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





