Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 759 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 259 659 709 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 809 859 1259 1759 ... LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 37316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25946

    Avoid

    I saw this one is back in town. I suggest you avoid. Horrible body odor and everything is covered. Pics are accurate so if that's your thing go for it. Personally I would pass!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/86652378

  2. #25945

    Rebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyCouch  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today, nice and curvy in all the right places. Everything is covered but she has a great attitude and would see her again. Nice private incall location that easy to find.
    Are her pics accurate? Is she GFE at all? I've been trying to meet up with her, but haven't been able to connect. She seems very nice and is very responsive.

  3. #25944

    Rebecca

    Saw her today, nice and curvy in all the right places. Everything is covered but she has a great attitude and would see her again. Nice private incall location that easy to find.

    Quote Originally Posted by WithOpenArms  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info on Rebecca Madison. Could you tell me, thoughjust how curvy are we talking? I'm no chubby chaser.

    On an entirely unrelated notesomething I've been meaning to reportI would advise abundant caution with Nyx La'Nuit. I've had a good time with her, but a while back she requested payment up front and then blew me off when I stupidly obliged. She had a lot of excuses and she doesn't seem very stable. I haven't been back to her since.

  4. #25943
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by THXengineer  [View Original Post]
    Just trying to get a verification check from anyone who might have seen someone posting as Jenna. Has anyone seen her? I contacted her for donation and location (she's near the airport) and she mentioned to bring condoms. Seemed like a subtle way a cop might establish criminal intent.

    Let me know if you've seen her. Thanks in advance.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/295905443025
    Some of the pictures are the same from an ad that used to be in Cville and in the valley by the name of Amber. If it is the same girl, the pics are accurate. Caught up with her a couple of times in cville when I first started in the game and went for a good FF with CIM in a pinch when no one else was around. Never sampled the FS though.

  5. #25942
    Quote Originally Posted by VaKid  [View Original Post]
    I don't usually post but one of my employees got a text on one of my office phones. The only I know is his wife call me to let me know she put his ass out LOL He showed me where the girl told him to come to some place near regency mall. Something is up. To crazy for me.
    You got a text on one of your office phones? Hmmm.

  6. #25941

    Hennessy

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    I got a random text this morning from a number I don't know saying "I'm available". When I asked who it was they didn't say anything but sent a random half nude girl. I feel like this is a set up LOL.
    Hey so I got same message. I have never gone to see her. Did search see some post about her but I don't see reviews. Is she worth it.

  7. #25940

    Jenna Cummings

    Just trying to get a verification check from anyone who might have seen someone posting as Jenna. Has anyone seen her? I contacted her for donation and location (she's near the airport) and she mentioned to bring condoms. Seemed like a subtle way a cop might establish criminal intent.

    Let me know if you've seen her. Thanks in advance.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/295905443025

  8. #25939

    Random Texts

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    I got a random text this morning from a number I don't know saying "I'm available". When I asked who it was they didn't say anything but sent a random half nude girl. I feel like this is a set up LOL.
    I've had several from ghost numbers. Just general conversation. "Remember me"? "This is my new number" I reply one word or ignore. This has never happened before.

  9. #25938

    VIP Parker

    The pictures are old but she is still very attractive. Breath smelled a little of cigarette smoke but she didn't. GFE, no finger in her and didn't ask about DATY, covered everything. She will be coming to Richmond, or so she says, her next time through. Asking price is a bit steep, she was much closer in age to the photos when she was here 2 years ago. Overall good time, fun to talk to, very tight kitty.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3240323.htm?cat=1

  10. #25937
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    It's Hennessy. I got the same text.
    Well at least I can stop worrying about being on a list LOL. It's weird that she wouldn't respond with that info instead of being vague and cryptic.

  11. #25936

    Random text

    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    I don't think cops do that shit. Probably somebody you've used before thar knows your number or gave it to soneone. Odds are its probably a scammer.
    It's Hennessy. I got the same text.

  12. #25935
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    I don't think cops do that shit. Probably somebody you've used before thar knows your number or gave it to soneone. Odds are its probably a scammer.
    That's fair. Either way I'm not going to continue chatting LOL.

  13. #25934
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    I got a random text this morning from a number I don't know saying "I'm available". When I asked who it was they didn't say anything but sent a random half nude girl. I feel like this is a set up LOL.
    I don't think cops do that shit. Probably somebody you've used before thar knows your number or gave it to soneone. Odds are its probably a scammer.

  14. #25933
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    That's crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    I got a random text this morning from a number I don't know saying "I'm available". When I asked who it was they didn't say anything but sent a random half nude girl. I feel like this is a set up LOL.
    I don't usually post but one of my employees got a text on one of my office phones. The only I know is his wife call me to let me know she put his ass out LOL He showed me where the girl told him to come to some place near regency mall. Something is up. To crazy for me.

  15. #25932
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    Cooper Memorial Baseball Field off Defense Rd is a spot I used to hit with a side chic of mine couple years ago. Sits away off street with good distance visibility.
    I used that same spot one night years ago and got busted by a cop LOL. Luckily my side chic knew the cop and it was all good, cop was her sister's boyfriend LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape