Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 760 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 260 660 710 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 810 860 1260 1760 ... LastLast
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25939

    Random Texts

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    I got a random text this morning from a number I don't know saying "I'm available". When I asked who it was they didn't say anything but sent a random half nude girl. I feel like this is a set up LOL.
    I've had several from ghost numbers. Just general conversation. "Remember me"? "This is my new number" I reply one word or ignore. This has never happened before.

  2. #25938

    VIP Parker

    The pictures are old but she is still very attractive. Breath smelled a little of cigarette smoke but she didn't. GFE, no finger in her and didn't ask about DATY, covered everything. She will be coming to Richmond, or so she says, her next time through. Asking price is a bit steep, she was much closer in age to the photos when she was here 2 years ago. Overall good time, fun to talk to, very tight kitty.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3240323.htm?cat=1

  3. #25937
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    It's Hennessy. I got the same text.
    Well at least I can stop worrying about being on a list LOL. It's weird that she wouldn't respond with that info instead of being vague and cryptic.

  4. #25936

    Random text

    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    I don't think cops do that shit. Probably somebody you've used before thar knows your number or gave it to soneone. Odds are its probably a scammer.
    It's Hennessy. I got the same text.

  5. #25935
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    I don't think cops do that shit. Probably somebody you've used before thar knows your number or gave it to soneone. Odds are its probably a scammer.
    That's fair. Either way I'm not going to continue chatting LOL.

  6. #25934
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    I got a random text this morning from a number I don't know saying "I'm available". When I asked who it was they didn't say anything but sent a random half nude girl. I feel like this is a set up LOL.
    I don't think cops do that shit. Probably somebody you've used before thar knows your number or gave it to soneone. Odds are its probably a scammer.

  7. #25933
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    That's crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    I got a random text this morning from a number I don't know saying "I'm available". When I asked who it was they didn't say anything but sent a random half nude girl. I feel like this is a set up LOL.
    I don't usually post but one of my employees got a text on one of my office phones. The only I know is his wife call me to let me know she put his ass out LOL He showed me where the girl told him to come to some place near regency mall. Something is up. To crazy for me.

  8. #25932
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    Cooper Memorial Baseball Field off Defense Rd is a spot I used to hit with a side chic of mine couple years ago. Sits away off street with good distance visibility.
    I used that same spot one night years ago and got busted by a cop LOL. Luckily my side chic knew the cop and it was all good, cop was her sister's boyfriend LOL.

  9. #25931

    Am I being paranoid?

    I got a random text this morning from a number I don't know saying "I'm available". When I asked who it was they didn't say anything but sent a random half nude girl. I feel like this is a set up LOL.

  10. #25930

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone check this girl out? Her snapchat looks promising.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/506977715098
    Well I TOFTT and visited her and she is legit. Small bbw with a set of awesome titties. CBJ and CS was very enthusiastic and good. GFE type visit (She allowed me to suck her tits as much as I wanted and her snap says she likes her ass ate). $$.5 for the hhr I felt was kinda a bit much but I wanted to experience playing with them titties.

  11. #25929

    Petersburg

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Where is a good spot in Petersburg? Since she only does outcall or was your date a car date.
    Cooper Memorial Baseball Field off Defense Rd is a spot I used to hit with a side chic of mine couple years ago. Sits away off street with good distance visibility.

  12. #25928

    Sapphir

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Sapphire you are referring to?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/83761430

    Did she hold firm on CBJ only or was BBBJ offered?
    Nah it was a different Sapphire. Bobby, CIM as deep as you want to go.

  13. #25927
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Where is a good spot in Petesburg? Since she olnly does outcall or was your date a car date.
    Don't know about good spots in Petersburg, we met in Richmond and got a room here in town around parham exit off 95. She didn't ask for any additional travel fees or anything, only slight issue was she was about 30 minutes late but she apologized, kept me updated.

  14. #25926
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    Yea she is legit, does massages that are pretty good too. She lives outside of town so just be sure to account for that when she travels. Super small and spinner, ok CBJ at my request wish she could go deeper but she goes above and beyond in effort. Multiple positions, cute in a girl next door way. I definitely would recommend.
    Where is a good spot in Petesburg? Since she olnly does outcall or was your date a car date.

  15. #25925
    Quote Originally Posted by WhtTheFk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled this one yet? I am traveling to Richmond and might need some company. If I end up TOFTT I will report back.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/178773934632
    Yea she is legit, does massages that are pretty good too. She lives outside of town so just be sure to account for that when she travels. Super small and spinner, ok CBJ at my request wish she could go deeper but she goes above and beyond in effort. Multiple positions, cute in a girl next door way. I definitely would recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape