Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 37322
-
07-21-22 15:24 #25937Senior Member

Posts: 187Well at least I can stop worrying about being on a list LOL. It's weird that she wouldn't respond with that info instead of being vague and cryptic.
Originally Posted by RichmondVa
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 14:19 #25936Senior Member

Posts: 222Random text
It's Hennessy. I got the same text.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 12:53 #25935Senior Member

Posts: 187That's fair. Either way I'm not going to continue chatting LOL.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 12:29 #25934Senior Member

Posts: 637I don't think cops do that shit. Probably somebody you've used before thar knows your number or gave it to soneone. Odds are its probably a scammer.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 11:22 #25933Regular Member

Posts: 24That's crazy
I don't usually post but one of my employees got a text on one of my office phones. The only I know is his wife call me to let me know she put his ass out LOL He showed me where the girl told him to come to some place near regency mall. Something is up. To crazy for me.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 11:15 #25932Senior Member

Posts: 132I used that same spot one night years ago and got busted by a cop LOL. Luckily my side chic knew the cop and it was all good, cop was her sister's boyfriend LOL.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 10:40 #25931Senior Member

Posts: 187Am I being paranoid?
I got a random text this morning from a number I don't know saying "I'm available". When I asked who it was they didn't say anything but sent a random half nude girl. I feel like this is a set up LOL.
-
07-21-22 09:43 #25930Senior Member

Posts: 124Alex
Well I TOFTT and visited her and she is legit. Small bbw with a set of awesome titties. CBJ and CS was very enthusiastic and good. GFE type visit (She allowed me to suck her tits as much as I wanted and her snap says she likes her ass ate). $$.5 for the hhr I felt was kinda a bit much but I wanted to experience playing with them titties.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 09:22 #25929Senior Member

Posts: 124Petersburg
Cooper Memorial Baseball Field off Defense Rd is a spot I used to hit with a side chic of mine couple years ago. Sits away off street with good distance visibility.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 09:13 #25928Senior Member

Posts: 31Sapphir
Nah it was a different Sapphire. Bobby, CIM as deep as you want to go.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 07:05 #25927Senior Member

Posts: 234Don't know about good spots in Petersburg, we met in Richmond and got a room here in town around parham exit off 95. She didn't ask for any additional travel fees or anything, only slight issue was she was about 30 minutes late but she apologized, kept me updated.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 05:54 #25926Senior Member

Posts: 161Where is a good spot in Petesburg? Since she olnly does outcall or was your date a car date.
Originally Posted by Kilika
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 22:43 #25925Senior Member

Posts: 234Yea she is legit, does massages that are pretty good too. She lives outside of town so just be sure to account for that when she travels. Super small and spinner, ok CBJ at my request wish she could go deeper but she goes above and beyond in effort. Multiple positions, cute in a girl next door way. I definitely would recommend.
Originally Posted by WhtTheFk
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 22:10 #25924Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Bailee may
Seen this bombshell a while ago, Dream was astonishing! Blown my mind.
Set up was easy, short pump location, FaceTime verified and off I went, fit petite frame, 9/10 def will repeat she's coming back into town for those who want to sample!
https://tryst.link/escort/bailee-may1
Rode Jr like a cowgirl, super fit frame, tight tight kat!
-
07-20-22 18:22 #25923Senior Member

Posts: 1189Thanks FF.
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
Ill sample and report back, the GFE sounds promising.
Good shit on the other experiences and appreciate the feed back.










Reply With Quote




