Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 472 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 522 572 972 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10886

    Kristen in Lexington

    This girl in Lexington, Kristen. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...ngton-295948-2#erotic.

    I saw her this week.

    The good. She is kind, patient and accommodating. Gives a great BJ and her anal was perfect.

    The BAD. She has gained about 60 lbs since the photos were taken and her belly is HUGE! Besides that she just doesn't seem to take care of herself. The apartment is FILTHY and reeks of cigarette smoke.

  2. #10885
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBluee  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with you. I'm wondering if anyone has experienced a tantra prostrate massage or a regular one. She has mentioned it to me a few times and sounds great but never have tried anything like that. Does it live up to the hype?
    Yes! Yes! Yes! It most definitely lives up to the hype! She is an expert at her craft! You won't be disappointed!

  3. #10884

    Niaomi

    I've seen her ad pop up from time to time. She looks like she could be fun. Has anyone seen or experienced her?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...c/577538031873

  4. #10883

    Hanna

    A few reviews on her. I saw her last week since none of the other girls would reply back. She came to me. Very cute and great body for sure. Looks just like her photos. The bad, GPS and she upsales for everything.

  5. #10882

    Kelsey

    I went and had an amazing time with Kelsey this morning always great every time I've seen her she's looking great she never disappoints everyone be safe and have fun.

  6. #10881
    I believe her name is Hannah.

    You can search for her reviews here. They seem to be generally pretty bad. A combination of GPS, cash-and-dash, etc.

    I never booked her for that reason. In general the reports here from fellow mongers have been really solid and reliable, and saved me from getting burned.

    I probably need to TOFTT soon to contribute a little more to the community.

  7. #10880

    Any info on this lady? If I missed a review I apologize


  8. #10879

    Best ever

    Quote Originally Posted by GatewayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Kristen. She is in a safe part of town. I have visited her several times and she never disappoints! One of the best BJ's I have ever had.
    I have to agree with you. I'm wondering if anyone has experienced a tantra prostrate massage or a regular one. She has mentioned it to me a few times and sounds great but never have tried anything like that. Does it live up to the hype?

  9. #10878

    Ivory asks for weird dick pics but can never make an appointment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    See I'm feeling the ads too but that ad shares some pics with another ad as well which kinda raises flags to me. It seemed legit when texting but I also got the dick pic request as well and that kinda made me fall back a little. Idk I'm sure their will be a report eventually.
    This girl Ivory posts a lot of different ads with different pics. The ads are slightly different text and services, but the same phone number.

    She usually says to text her some code word like "imfuckfreaknasty" and when you text her she asks you to send her a dick pic with a certain finger in the picture or something weird like that. I don't know if she is collecting dick pics or what because I went ahead and sent her one. I was able to find one online with the right finger position and believe me surfing dick pics is not something I thought I would be doing that day.

    I hope the problem wasn't the dick pic because honestly it was a more impressive dick than my actual dick. Hahahahaha.

    She never responded and I've never been able to make an appointment. She never asked for a deposit or set up an appointment and ghosted, so I guess I'm still interested but something is weird here.

    Two of her recent ads:

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/687289335277

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/336173833877

  10. #10877
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyThisTime  [View Original Post]
    Also, she is a crazy person who intentionally kept a child from a client and got involved in a custody battle with him and his wife. All sorts of information from here was used in the trial.

    Good riddance.
    Holyshit. I always wrap it up but I also assume these women are on birth control, and even if something goes wrong would get it taken care of.

    I guess that is a lot harder now in Kentucky though.

  11. #10876

    Jade = ghosted

    I had an appointment with Jade last week when she was in Lexington. Everything seemed great. She was very easy to talk to in texts. Set up appointment. Confirmed. All good.

    Show up at her incall (Days Inn on and Broadway, No response.

    Waited a bit. Texted again. Nothing. I ultimately waited an hour (yeah I guess I am an idiot) never got a response.

    Texted her once a day for a few days after to see if there was a legitimate excuse (before posting this report). Never got a response.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/459943651990

  12. #10875
    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    I have been too busy to see anyone for a while, but I got a text today from the c-org booker that Bobo is back in town starting today.

    You can find other reviews for Bobo here, most are very positive.

    My experience with Bobo is that she gave a tremendous massage, her body is incredible, and all of her other services were excellent and very passionate. The booking agent is also very easy to work with.

    Brief c-org explainer: You text and work with a booker / agent. Every few weeks it might be a different woman who is working, but prices and process stay the same. Appointments tend to be very reliable so you don't have to worry about ghosting or other inconveniences.

    You will often see multiple ads on STG that look similar (nude pics of different asian women who are Not the provider. They consider the pics "representative" and have a disclaimer in the ad.). I believe all the numbers go to the same place.

    Here is one of their recent ads:

    (ignore. wrong url!)

    Have fun and stay safe out there!
    Correct link with correct phone number (sorry guys, I linked the wrong one in my post).

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/721062747744

  13. #10874

    Bobo is back (our local c-org).

    I have been too busy to see anyone for a while, but I got a text today from the c-org booker that Bobo is back in town starting today.

    You can find other reviews for Bobo here, most are very positive.

    My experience with Bobo is that she gave a tremendous massage, her body is incredible, and all of her other services were excellent and very passionate. The booking agent is also very easy to work with.

    Brief c-org explainer: You text and work with a booker / agent. Every few weeks it might be a different woman who is working, but prices and process stay the same. Appointments tend to be very reliable so you don't have to worry about ghosting or other inconveniences.

    You will often see multiple ads on STG that look similar (nude pics of different asian women who are Not the provider. They consider the pics "representative" and have a disclaimer in the ad.). I believe all the numbers go to the same place.

    Here is one of their recent ads:

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/987200528317

    Have fun and stay safe out there!

  14. #10873

    She's not

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieB333  [View Original Post]
    So is she available, if so pm me I'm tired of my batting order. Time to make trades.
    Did you miss the other two posts that said she is no longer here?

    Also, she is a crazy person who intentionally kept a child from a client and got involved in a custody battle with him and his wife. All sorts of information from here was used in the trial.

    Good riddance.

  15. #10872

    Carrie jo

    Quote Originally Posted by RockFly1  [View Original Post]
    That's the one. Although the father moved to Tennessee and. She stayed here. Yeah the drama was crazy.
    So is she available, if so pm me I'm tired of my batting order. Time to make trades.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape