Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 473 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 523 573 973 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10871

    Rae is as good as they say.

    With so many positive reviews here and from people I spoke to privately, I had to see Rae.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/137241697414

    It took me a bit to get through to her but once I did, making an appointment was very easy. Incall was a nice, clean, safe hotel.

    I did a half hour and the massage, BBBJ, and CFS were all excellent.

    She looks like her pictures and her tits are excellent.

    Would definitely repeat.

  2. #10870

    Carrie Jo

    Quote Originally Posted by RockFly1  [View Original Post]
    She was hands down my favorite of all time. A true UTR and I felt like I had hit the jackpot. She was a body rub girl but the best BJCIM ever. She was so enthusiastic. Of course she was a little crazy and I did have to hear about all of her drama and stuff but I trudged along with it. Anyways, she's changed her number and I assume she is completely retired. But I'm not positive about that. Anyone know where she ended up? I know she was from Tennessee originally.
    That's her. She was my favorite as well. She is in Tennessee now.

  3. #10869

    Different chick?

    Quote Originally Posted by BawdyBeau  [View Original Post]
    Finally got in to see Mrs. V. and wow it was excellent. Sexy bra and panties when I got there and she started making out immediately.

    Very sweet, sexy body. Her pictures don't show enough! She's hot.

    Excellent BBBJ and CFS in CG, then doggy, then finish in missionary. She cleaned me up nice and sent me off with a hug and a kiss.

    Will repeat.
    Did we meet the same person because the "miss v" I met looked nothing like the photos posted it was a fat chick I mean I'm down with chubby but she wouldn't offer covered BJ or BBBJ she even tried rushing me saying that her pimp will be back soon.

  4. #10868

    Carrie Jo

    Quote Originally Posted by CenKyCruiser22  [View Original Post]
    If it is the same one I remember her last place was off Clays Mill Rd. She got pregnant by a client (I believe a local dentist). It was a huge drama, and she moved back to TN, maybe even with the father of the child. This has been several years ago.
    That's the one. Although the father moved to Tennessee and. She stayed here. Yeah the drama was crazy.

  5. #10867

    Carrie Jo

    Quote Originally Posted by RockFly1  [View Original Post]
    She was hands down my favorite of all time. A true UTR and I felt like I had hit the jackpot. She was a body rub girl but the best BJCIM ever. She was so enthusiastic. Of course she was a little crazy and I did have to hear about all of her drama and stuff but I trudged along with it. Anyways, she's changed her number and I assume she is completely retired. But I'm not positive about that. Anyone know where she ended up? I know she was from Tennessee originally.
    If it is the same one I remember her last place was off Clays Mill Rd. She got pregnant by a client (I believe a local dentist). It was a huge drama, and she moved back to TN, maybe even with the father of the child. This has been several years ago.

  6. #10866

    One of the best around

    Quote Originally Posted by RockFly1  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell me what her incall was like? I'm very particular about the area of town and the locale and whatnot. Also I would love to know her name if anyone knows it. So I can check other reviews.
    Her name is Kristen. She is in a safe part of town. I have visited her several times and she never disappoints! One of the best BJ's I have ever had.

  7. #10865

    Carrie Jo. Remember her?

    She was hands down my favorite of all time. A true UTR and I felt like I had hit the jackpot. She was a body rub girl but the best BJCIM ever. She was so enthusiastic. Of course she was a little crazy and I did have to hear about all of her drama and stuff but I trudged along with it. Anyways, she's changed her number and I assume she is completely retired. But I'm not positive about that. Anyone know where she ended up? I know she was from Tennessee originally.

  8. #10864

    Heidi

    I used to see an UTR girl went be Heidi. Tiny little thing. Long black hair. Anybody have any info on her. Would love to reconnect.

  9. #10863

    Question about this one

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryMike  [View Original Post]
    My first time partaking in years, I have always seen this girls ad and finally decided to go for it. I was so nervous my teeth rattled but I have no regrets. This young lady was patient with me and made me relax enough to enjoy myself quickly. I did plan to only talk and get a good massage. I didn't think I'd be up for much more with my nerves anyway but her oral talents are amazing. With a capital A. Did I get special treatment because she either liked me or she really likes what she does. I scheduled the next play time as soon as I left. Have the ladies gotten better in the last few years or what?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...i/526097828038
    Can you tell me what her incall was like? I'm very particular about the area of town and the locale and whatnot. Also I would love to know her name if anyone knows it. So I can check other reviews.

  10. #10862

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryMike  [View Original Post]
    I can't speak for anyone else but I have had no trouble meeting her and her body is amazing unless your expecting an 18 yr old girl that has no curves. To each their own I guess. Considered meeting a few other girls but the bad reviews made me think twice. I'm a happier man for it.
    I can't say anything really negative about her either. I was set up to meet her one time and she kind of kept putting me off but there were several people around all the other apartments and she didn't want me having trouble with anyone. She didn't want to make it obvious what she was doing either so she postponed it to the next day and offered to not charge me for it. I paid her anyway. I understood her situation. As far as looks go. She perfect for my taste!

  11. #10861

    Kristen

    I can't speak for anyone else but I have had no trouble meeting her and her body is amazing unless your expecting an 18 yr old girl that has no curves. To each their own I guess. Considered meeting a few other girls but the bad reviews made me think twice. I'm a happier man for it.

  12. #10860

    Miss Marie = instant aggressive jerk. Wow

    Sent a polite message to Miss Marie saying I am interested in 1 hour or a half hour.

    First reply is a huge diatribe about cheap men and I better be ready to drive over immediately.

    Also, her ad says $180 hour in the title, and yet she says 250/ hour and for half hour "well see if you even show."

    Why so aggressive right off the jump?

    I say I am planning ahead for tomorrow and she replies "Riiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhht. Time waster."

    What the fuck? Is it really that unusual for someone to msg an escort to make an appointment rather than just desperately need some pussy right that second?

    I can only imagine a session with this woman is equally bad with her atrocious attitude.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/224950447565

    (pics attached b / c apparently she deletes her ads constantly).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTI0OTY2MDI4ODU4ZjgxMmM0NmNjM2UwZDNjOGM2NmQ3NzQwYmM.jpg‎   NzEzNDI4NzVjZjA5NjMyYTNiZTQ1ZGNkMWViMjllOGVkNzliZA.jpg‎   nzezmtq1mzuxzgvmnjniogfmzjjlmgm4odkyytg4mdm2m2y2za.jpg‎  

  13. #10859

    Mrs. V = excellent experience

    Quote Originally Posted by BawdyBeau  [View Original Post]
    Mrs. V

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...v/625359064200

    I've seen this ad many many times. No dupes on google image search. She barely responds to texts which unfortunately makes her seem like a real local escort (LOL). I don't know how to search for her name here.
    Finally got in to see Mrs. V. and wow it was excellent. Sexy bra and panties when I got there and she started making out immediately.

    Very sweet, sexy body. Her pictures don't show enough! She's hot.

    Excellent BBBJ and CFS in CG, then doggy, then finish in missionary. She cleaned me up nice and sent me off with a hug and a kiss.

    Will repeat.

  14. #10858

    Amen!

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverTales  [View Original Post]
    Way too much fat on stg site. Every single provider is fat. Sure glad I have a regular.
    And with the asking prices, these tubs are expecting payment by the pound LOL! Had a nice visit with Dream Girl the other day. 2 for hhr or 3 for hr. Problem is she's sloppy fat. If I wouldn't spend 3 on a real date with a non-ho because of the way she looks, I'm not going to spend it on someone who does 3 or 4 guys a day. Glad I've got my 97 lb. SB LOL! Stay in the tall grass!

  15. #10857

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by HammernTongs  [View Original Post]
    Glad you had a good time! I think the hobby is as it always has been. People on here are always waxing nostalgic about the good old days, how much better the hobby used to be. But was it? I've been in for more than a decade now, and the talent out there have most always been drug addicts or generally unreliable, otherwise why would they be selling it? Yes, there are ebbs and flows, the occasional star who is particularly talented or not an addict, but that's the exception. Bottom line, I think hobbling and tricking is about the same as it's been. Forever??
    I don't know what the mongering was like 20 years ago, but I have a hard time believing there was an abundance of cute, fit, non-junkie girls in the game. Today, the girls on "Skank The Games" share 5 basic traits:

    1. Low class upbringing.

    2. Dysfunctional family / friends / significant other.

    3. Promiscuity beginning at an early age.

    4. Serious opiate addiction.

    5. Low IQ.

    In a country where our health departments pass out free syringes, cookers, tiny water bottles and condoms; resources are available for addiction relief. Sadly, these girls never avail themselves of the help. Hunt well my friends!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape