LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 499 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 549 599 999 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10481

    Blu-Eastern European?

    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    Another escort with no search results I can find: Blu.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/836226773036

    In her pictures, she looks super fit. She has a unique eastern european look.

    Would love to consider seeing her (and report back here), but hoping someone else might know a little more about her so I can avoid the danger of a scam (or worse!

    Thanks!
    She is real but she ain't Eastern European? Unless you are referring to Frankfort and I don't mean Germany. She will do in a pinch. She runs hot and cold. Pretty typical behavior of a serious junkie. Blue hair, full back tat, leg tats, missing teeth. Lives in motels. Communication skills are not a strong point. Good chance she will go dark on you. Numerous (10+) scrapes with the law. Persistent felon. From a family of jailbirds. But, other than that she has excellent skills.

  2. #10480
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthReject  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this girl? If so what was your experience?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...f/112529451523
    I messaged her and she immediately asked:

    "Send me 30 $ for confirm babe. ".

    That strikes me as extremely sketchy.

  3. #10479

    Lauren Sage. Visiting but seems to be from KY?

    She has a very polished website:

    http://www.hellolauren.net/

    Her STG ad:

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/m...y/577639923341

    It is really hard to figure out exactly what she does. Some of her website rates are really high, but her STG ad says: "200 hour" which I assume is $200 for an hour?

    Anyone know who she is, what kind of stuff she does (BBBJ? GFE? PSE? CFS? CIM?

  4. #10478

    Summer Lexington Girl??

    This girl showed up in nky today. First day as a escort claims. No such thing as a new girl. Hanging with the TG Sloan and showing her the ropes. Yeah right. Is she a Lexington girl that has moved to nky pastures?? https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...n/058672043354.

  5. #10477

    Info

    Anyone see this girl? If so what was your experience?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...f/112529451523

  6. #10476
    Quote Originally Posted by LayingLow34  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once, was a decent meet for a first meeting. Tried a second time. She set the time, I had over an hour to kill. The time gets close so I text and let her know I am heading her way so I will be on time. She text back, said she was waiting on a friend and did not like me telling her what time to meet. WTF. Needless to say no second time.
    She's not the most stable and completely narcissistic.

  7. #10475
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    After 10 years of research, what happened such that you now appear to be in the dark about everything. Not arguing; I'm just a bit of an intellectual and try to reconcile things that don't make sense.
    Oh I never meant 10 years of solid research. LOL. My god, the thought of that. Hahaha.

    I mean: Over 10+ years, I'd dig into this scene a bit, learn some stuff, then wimp out. Then a few years go by, I'd look into it again, wimp out. Rinse and repeat multiple times until I finally got over the hump recently.

    Hey, I've also seen Rae (very positive report post incoming) so maybe that will improve the credibility of my research in your eyes. .

  8. #10474

    I'd like to know too

    Any info would be good.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWild  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM.

  9. #10473

    Biu

    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    Another escort with no search results I can find: Blu.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/836226773036

    In her pictures, she looks super fit. She has a unique eastern european look.

    Would love to consider seeing her (and report back here), but hoping someone else might know a little more about her so I can avoid the danger of a scam (or worse!

    Thanks!
    Saw her once, was a decent meet for a first meeting. Tried a second time. She set the time, I had over an hour to kill. The time gets close so I text and let her know I am heading her way so I will be on time. She text back, said she was waiting on a friend and did not like me telling her what time to meet. WTF. Needless to say no second time.

  10. #10472

    Actually.

    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    This ad pops up just about every day on STG:

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...2/187655637094

    The text is fuggin hilarious.

    "GFE submissive hole ll make you exploding happy cum".

    "thirsty. For you big snake slide and roll in my wild jungle world".

    Bwahahahahaha.

    Seems very clearly some kind of scam. They are using the typical fake Asian porn chick images that a lot of AMPs use. The ad says it is an agency, but that's highly doubtful in our area, yeah?

    What kind of scam is this?
    Actually those are real. Usually set up shop under Roof on nich rd. 140 to 300. VIP is a waste of money. Girls can be hit or miss. Usually ok. Just do the 140. Everything covered. Decent service. Clean. No smoke. Roll into town every few weeks. Multiple ads with different numbers but same agency and usually just one girl in town.

  11. #10471
    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    Another escort with no search results I can find: Blu.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/836226773036

    In her pictures, she looks super fit. She has a unique eastern european look.

    Would love to consider seeing her (and report back here), but hoping someone else might know a little more about her so I can avoid the danger of a scam (or worse!

    Thanks!
    Sent you a PM.

  12. #10470

    Search feature?

    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    Another escort with no search results I can find: Blu.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/836226773036

    In her pictures, she looks super fit. She has a unique eastern european look.

    Would love to consider seeing her (and report back here), but hoping someone else might know a little more about her so I can avoid the danger of a scam (or worse!

    Thanks!
    1. I got hits on Blue. You have to try alternate spellings.

    2. 10 years if research to decide on Amber? (Amber herself is irrelevant, the 10 years of research is the point).

    3. After 10 years of research, what happened such that you now appear to be in the dark about everything. Not arguing; I'm just a bit of an intellectual and try to reconcile things that don't make sense.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220523-102429_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220523-102355_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  13. #10469

    Mystery

    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl: Ivory.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/497082574774

    Search came up with nothing.

    I got her name after messaging her. She asked that I send a dick pic (didn't have to be mine). I guess that's some kind of LE screening? I imagine LE can send dick pics as much as they want though. I dunno.

    She looks pretty hot in her pictures and this line in her ad always fascinates me:

    I'm a whole vibe with great head and bomb pussy.

    Anyone have any familiarity with her at all?
    See I'm feeling the ads too but that ad shares some pics with another ad as well which kinda raises flags to me. It seemed legit when texting but I also got the dick pic request as well and that kinda made me fall back a little. Idk I'm sure their will be a report eventually.

  14. #10468

    Blu is real

    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    Another escort with no search results I can find: Blu.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/836226773036

    In her pictures, she looks super fit. She has a unique eastern european look.

    Would love to consider seeing her (and report back here), but hoping someone else might know a little more about her so I can avoid the danger of a scam (or worse!

    Thanks!
    I have seen her for a qv head. Her body was the same as her pictures and looked good. Tried to see her again but got ghosted a couple times so moved on. Hopefully you have better luck getting a hold of her.

  15. #10467

    We await your review

    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    Another escort with no search results I can find: Blu.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/836226773036

    In her pictures, she looks super fit. She has a unique eastern european look.

    Would love to consider seeing her (and report back here), but hoping someone else might know a little more about her so I can avoid the danger of a scam (or worse!

    Thanks!
    Let us know how it turns out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape