Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 413 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 463 513 913 1413 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 24787
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18607
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    I am an older guy that will be traveling to Indy in a few weeks. Does anyone of suggestion for an older provider and information on this one.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...g/378816682487

    Was also looking at fine wine but looks like she is hit or miss based on reviews I found.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/607178341953
    The redhead on your first link is super. Seen her several times in her residence. 5 star BJ. The best I ever had. FS. $2.

  2. #18606

    Very hit or miss

    Quote Originally Posted by IronDucky  [View Original Post]
    I am recently new to this forum but have been a monger in the AMP scene for a couple years. Ready to venture into something else. I've read about the hotel Asians and would like to pull the trigger on one. If anyone can send me a contact that is for sure I would appreciate it. I've read that it's handled through a service or something. Any info is appreciated! Thanks and stay safe.
    I have tried the hotel Asians a few times. Normally a low rent hotel. Once it was an amazing looking lady in a midrange place. Most of the time I went through with it because of the need rather than the want.

    Happy Hunting.

    Geezer.

  3. #18605

    Same

    Had the exact same experience with this one a couple weeks back. One and done for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl today - https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3177558367.

    Easy set up, price was as advertised. Keeps her place clean, but that turned out to be an issue since she expected me to stand for the BJ, which is a sure way for me not to nut. Eventually we got out a kitchen chair, but definitely would have been more comfortable lying down in the bed.

  4. #18604

    Older providers

    I am an older guy that will be traveling to Indy in a few weeks. Does anyone of suggestion for an older provider and information on this one.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...g/378816682487

    Was also looking at fine wine but looks like she is hit or miss based on reviews I found.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/607178341953

  5. #18603

    Trixi

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    She has like a 60 year old boyfriend she lives with.
    I have not seen Trixi. This is just what she told me. I've offered her big money to do outcall and she will not do it for some reason. Which makes me wonder what the reason is. I don't know what her rates are seems like nobody has answered that. I just know I offered her a lot and she's not taking it. Even sent a picture with her name and the cash.

  6. #18602

    SexySlim

    Saw this girl today - https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3177558367.

    Easy set up, price was as advertised. Keeps her place clean, but that turned out to be an issue since she expected me to stand for the BJ, which is a sure way for me not to nut. Eventually we got out a kitchen chair, but definitely would have been more comfortable lying down in the bed.

  7. #18601

    Throat GOATS?

    Anyone got an awesome BBBJ provider in their little black book? Ideally in the downtown area? I've been going through a string of truly awful oral providers.

  8. #18600

    Bad vibes

    Quoted 150 hh. Then started texting me the millions of things that weren't allowed and came off as very mean. After I said no thanks she texted me for another 10 minutes with name calling.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86350038

  9. #18599
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyBobby  [View Original Post]
    I think we settled on 240 but I delete from my phone after I know I won't be back. And yes on BJ. I don't really haggle but occasionally.
    Went back in a pinch. Same service was 200.

  10. #18598
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed several times even fairly lately. I've had nothing but good luck with her as I'm pretty sure she digs me, but others haven't been so lucky and had less than par experiences. She does seem to be pharma based lately and is currently wearing GPS ankle for DUI. But the price is right for QV in my opinion as she definietly does not rush me.
    She's one of the worst encounters I've had. First, her ad said. 6 for a QV and then she said it was. 8 on arrival. Then she said that she didn't do BBBJ even though the ad said otherwise. Then she basically fell asleep during the BJ, making it impossible to finish. Then her friends at the hotel knocked on the door trying to rush the session.

  11. #18597

    It does not age like fine wine

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/018870100641

    My experience was meh. She was pleasant enough but was somewhat passive and not very passionate. Paid for hour and out in 40 minutes. She definitely seemed like the sooner it was over the better. Maybe it would be better on a repeat. Asked several times if I wanted to take the condom off, but that's not my thing.
    Normally don't like GILF's but read some reviews that she was good. Walked in, saw grannie on the bed and walked out. Had zero desire to see her without clothes. Don't know how you guys do it.

  12. #18596

    Must be Putin

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyThreeBalz  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me nobody is paying what this skank is asking.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86250120
    Just a few weeks ago, she was at 120/ hhr. Got to be Putin.

  13. #18595

    Tried the Wine

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/018870100641

    My experience was meh. She was pleasant enough but was somewhat passive and not very passionate. Paid for hour and out in 40 minutes. She definitely seemed like the sooner it was over the better. Maybe it would be better on a repeat. Asked several times if I wanted to take the condom off, but that's not my thing.

  14. #18594
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    She has like a 60 year old boyfriend she lives with.
    I just seen her. She has track marks on her arms. Personally won't repeat.

  15. #18593

    Inflation is Real

    Please tell me nobody is paying what this skank is asking.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86250120

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape