Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 24785
-
07-12-22 16:30 #18545Senior Member

Posts: 344I'd hit it
Saw she also posted ads in Chicago, might try there and see if someone there has any info to add, then share with the rest of us!
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 15:11 #18544Senior Member

Posts: 28I 2nd this
I'm not a big risk taker when it comes to these things. I'd be curious if anyone else has seen her.
Originally Posted by StateLineGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 13:30 #18543Senior Member

Posts: 189Pricey?
What are her prices like? Also Bbj?
Originally Posted by IndyBobby
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 13:16 #18542Senior Member

Posts: 189Anyone ever try?
Has anyone gone to this provider? I've been looking for legit latinas.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...tadzu/47783613
-
07-12-22 08:26 #18541Senior Member

Posts: 292Guess again
Ankle monitor for DUI is probably not the reason.
Originally Posted by Zerbert003
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 06:15 #18540Senior Member

Posts: 116Hey all
No offense to the op. But has any senior members actually seen this one. I've been back and forth with her for a few days now. She seems very accommodating, but at the same time a little off. I'm new to this area and not familiar with the way things are done. Fr Wayne is a lot dryer but information is easier to come by. Any help would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by Indyfun
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 22:52 #18539Senior Member

Posts: 121Pocahontas
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/85879642
She's the real deal and a local stripper if you are into that. I dreamt of a covered time with standard positions with easy going girl that is talkative makes you comfortable and gets into it. As is typical not quite my body type. But who is.
-
07-11-22 21:32 #18538Senior Member

Posts: 142Back up to Indianapolis
Then instead of selecting this forum. Look under user blogs and you will see DI forum.
Originally Posted by LtDansLegs8240
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 21:12 #18537Senior Member

Posts: 218Definitely YMMV
She's been reviewed several times even fairly lately. I've had nothing but good luck with her as I'm pretty sure she digs me, but others haven't been so lucky and had less than par experiences. She does seem to be pharma based lately and is currently wearing GPS ankle for DUI. But the price is right for QV in my opinion as she definietly does not rush me.
Originally Posted by BobUp
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 19:57 #18536Senior Member

Posts: 3100801
Yes. You have the correct last 4 digits.
Originally Posted by AlexTiger
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 19:36 #18535Regular Member

Posts: 8What is DI?
What's DI? I can't seem to find any threads for it when searching?
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 17:06 #18534Senior Member

Posts: 121Toftt
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/85855827
Nice enough dream. I'm a little shy and careful on first dreams so didn't ask for anything crazy but standard warm up and standard positions were available. Not covered till main event but I also told her up front I'm a good tipper so maybe that was a factor on that. Of course most providers are okay with that so she may do that as a standard for everyone. Not sure if time is watched closely as I voluntarily left a little bit early. She is real and friendly though but I would not go back because I consider her more of an avg build which isn't what I go for.
-
07-11-22 17:06 #18533Senior Member

Posts: 220That description doesn't sound super flattering, but sounds like you are thinking of the same person. Grandma (not 100%) but she is more MILF appearance wise. Used to be with DI, yup. Big Titties. Yup.
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 17:01 #18532Senior Member

Posts: 669Cali
I really hate to be one of those but here I am asking.
Any info on Cali? A search hasn't produced anything that I believe pertains to this particular Cali.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/828146609282
-
07-11-22 15:34 #18531Senior Member

Posts: 54Lesson learned that you already knew!
I'm sure you learned the appropriate lesson. My own two cents toward prevention, this ad contains clues that it's a scam. "Available for both sex calls" and "video selling at best rate". This isn't common phrasing, so I suspect whoever wrote the ad isn't a native English speaker. The repetitive claims in the ad also don't ring true. They are worded differently but say the same thing. One more thing indicating stolen photos. The provider is likely real, somewhere. Several photos indicating a few years of posting. If you haven't seen her here before, and she isn't stating why she is suddenly posting in Indy, it's likely because she isn't doing the posting. I know a provider in Louisville who had her photos stolen for posts here in Indy, so I know this happens. All said, you know you shouldn't have sent a deposit!
Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



