rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 414 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 464 514 914 1414 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18611

    Bad vibes

    Quoted 150 hh. Then started texting me the millions of things that weren't allowed and came off as very mean. After I said no thanks she texted me for another 10 minutes with name calling.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86350038

  2. #18610
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyBobby  [View Original Post]
    I think we settled on 240 but I delete from my phone after I know I won't be back. And yes on BJ. I don't really haggle but occasionally.
    Went back in a pinch. Same service was 200.

  3. #18609
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed several times even fairly lately. I've had nothing but good luck with her as I'm pretty sure she digs me, but others haven't been so lucky and had less than par experiences. She does seem to be pharma based lately and is currently wearing GPS ankle for DUI. But the price is right for QV in my opinion as she definietly does not rush me.
    She's one of the worst encounters I've had. First, her ad said. 6 for a QV and then she said it was. 8 on arrival. Then she said that she didn't do BBBJ even though the ad said otherwise. Then she basically fell asleep during the BJ, making it impossible to finish. Then her friends at the hotel knocked on the door trying to rush the session.

  4. #18608

    It does not age like fine wine

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/018870100641

    My experience was meh. She was pleasant enough but was somewhat passive and not very passionate. Paid for hour and out in 40 minutes. She definitely seemed like the sooner it was over the better. Maybe it would be better on a repeat. Asked several times if I wanted to take the condom off, but that's not my thing.
    Normally don't like GILF's but read some reviews that she was good. Walked in, saw grannie on the bed and walked out. Had zero desire to see her without clothes. Don't know how you guys do it.

  5. #18607

    Must be Putin

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyThreeBalz  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me nobody is paying what this skank is asking.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86250120
    Just a few weeks ago, she was at 120/ hhr. Got to be Putin.

  6. #18606

    Tried the Wine

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/018870100641

    My experience was meh. She was pleasant enough but was somewhat passive and not very passionate. Paid for hour and out in 40 minutes. She definitely seemed like the sooner it was over the better. Maybe it would be better on a repeat. Asked several times if I wanted to take the condom off, but that's not my thing.

  7. #18605
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    She has like a 60 year old boyfriend she lives with.
    I just seen her. She has track marks on her arms. Personally won't repeat.

  8. #18604

    Inflation is Real

    Please tell me nobody is paying what this skank is asking.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86250120

  9. #18603

    Trixi

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I recently rolled the dice on this provider.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86119887

    I've seen her twice.

    The pros- pictures are accurate, and looks better in person. She is a true spinner with a great ass to hang on to. Very submissive, good oral skills. She is very receptive to DATY. We had a nice oral exchange. Multiple positions missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. She is definitely fun on top. She got two pops out of me.

    Second visit was similar without the second pop, and she wasn't as reserved.

    Cons- spidey sense indicated that a "handler" is involved. She is in an area I wouldn't venture to after dark. I don't know if it was a kink for her, but the first time I saw her she had a pacifier she sucked on throughout the session (when her mouth wasn't other wise occupied). Not a turn off, but I'd never experienced that before.

    I thought I'd post because I wasn't aware of any other reports on her.
    She has like a 60 year old boyfriend she lives with.

  10. #18602

    Provider po_n

    Just curious if anyone seen or know a provider that has p_rn vids online or has an oF acct? Kinda want to see before I try. Thanks!

  11. #18601

    Trixi on the southside

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I recently rolled the dice on this provider.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86119887

    I've seen her twice.

    The pros- pictures are accurate, and looks better in person. She is a true spinner with a great ass to hang on to. Very submissive, good oral skills. She is very receptive to DATY. We had a nice oral exchange. Multiple positions missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. She is definitely fun on top. She got two pops out of me.

    Second visit was similar without the second pop, and she wasn't as reserved.

    Cons- spidey sense indicated that a "handler" is involved. She is in an area I wouldn't venture to after dark. I don't know if it was a kink for her, but the first time I saw her she had a pacifier she sucked on throughout the session (when her mouth wasn't other wise occupied). Not a turn off, but I'd never experienced that before.

    I thought I'd post because I wasn't aware of any other reports on her.
    I too am curious as to donations given the scarcity of options on the southside. Also wondering if BBBJ is available.

  12. #18600

    Thanks Dan

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I recently rolled the dice on this provider.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86119887

    I've seen her twice.

    The pros- pictures are accurate, and looks better in person. She is a true spinner with a great ass to hang on to. Very submissive, good oral skills. She is very receptive to DATY. We had a nice oral exchange. Multiple positions missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. She is definitely fun on top. She got two pops out of me.

    Second visit was similar without the second pop, and she wasn't as reserved.

    Cons- spidey sense indicated that a "handler" is involved. She is in an area I wouldn't venture to after dark. I don't know if it was a kink for her, but the first time I saw her she had a pacifier she sucked on throughout the session (when her mouth wasn't other wise occupied). Not a turn off, but I'd never experienced that before.

    I thought I'd post because I wasn't aware of any other reports on her.
    Could you pm me the damage?

  13. #18599
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJohn42  [View Original Post]
    That is her alright!
    Does she have a recent post?

  14. #18598
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4luvin  [View Original Post]
    Had a bad dream about this one. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/85986208.

    No sooner did I dream my dick was in her mouth, her "parole officer" was knocking at the door. Complete ripoff.
    Yeah, she's trouble. Hangs out at the Loves on the south side a lot, and she's aggressive. Can take a newbie off guard, so watch yourselves.

  15. #18597

    Trixi

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I recently rolled the dice on this provider.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86119887

    I've seen her twice.

    The pros- pictures are accurate, and looks better in person. She is a true spinner with a great ass to hang on to. Very submissive, good oral skills. She is very receptive to DATY. We had a nice oral exchange. Multiple positions missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. She is definitely fun on top. She got two pops out of me.

    Second visit was similar without the second pop, and she wasn't as reserved.

    Cons- spidey sense indicated that a "handler" is involved. She is in an area I wouldn't venture to after dark. I don't know if it was a kink for her, but the first time I saw her she had a pacifier she sucked on throughout the session (when her mouth wasn't other wise occupied). Not a turn off, but I'd never experienced that before.

    I thought I'd post because I wasn't aware of any other reports on her.
    How much was the contribution and hours spent?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape