Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 24822
-
07-17-22 22:25 #18597Senior Member

Posts: 292It does not age like fine wine
Normally don't like GILF's but read some reviews that she was good. Walked in, saw grannie on the bed and walked out. Had zero desire to see her without clothes. Don't know how you guys do it.
Originally Posted by IrishGuy11
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 21:47 #18596Senior Member

Posts: 222Must be Putin
Just a few weeks ago, she was at 120/ hhr. Got to be Putin.
Originally Posted by JimmyThreeBalz
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 14:11 #18595Senior Member

Posts: 383Tried the Wine
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/018870100641
My experience was meh. She was pleasant enough but was somewhat passive and not very passionate. Paid for hour and out in 40 minutes. She definitely seemed like the sooner it was over the better. Maybe it would be better on a repeat. Asked several times if I wanted to take the condom off, but that's not my thing.
-
07-17-22 10:39 #18594Senior Member

Posts: 102I just seen her. She has track marks on her arms. Personally won't repeat.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 02:47 #18593Senior Member

Posts: 48Inflation is Real
Please tell me nobody is paying what this skank is asking.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86250120
-
07-16-22 19:33 #18592Senior Member

Posts: 808Trixi
She has like a 60 year old boyfriend she lives with.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 12:27 #18591Senior Member

Posts: 38Provider po_n
Just curious if anyone seen or know a provider that has p_rn vids online or has an oF acct? Kinda want to see before I try. Thanks!
-
07-16-22 11:14 #18590Senior Member

Posts: 290Trixi on the southside
I too am curious as to donations given the scarcity of options on the southside. Also wondering if BBBJ is available.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 07:35 #18589Senior Member

Posts: 218Thanks Dan
Could you pm me the damage?
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 02:45 #18588Senior Member

Posts: 59Does she have a recent post?
Originally Posted by LittleJohn42
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 23:39 #18587Senior Member

Posts: 56Yeah, she's trouble. Hangs out at the Loves on the south side a lot, and she's aggressive. Can take a newbie off guard, so watch yourselves.
Originally Posted by Lookin4luvin
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 22:33 #18586Senior Member

Posts: 142Trixi
How much was the contribution and hours spent?
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 22:14 #18585Senior Member

Posts: 350Trixi
I recently rolled the dice on this provider.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/86119887
I've seen her twice.
The pros- pictures are accurate, and looks better in person. She is a true spinner with a great ass to hang on to. Very submissive, good oral skills. She is very receptive to DATY. We had a nice oral exchange. Multiple positions missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. She is definitely fun on top. She got two pops out of me.
Second visit was similar without the second pop, and she wasn't as reserved.
Cons- spidey sense indicated that a "handler" is involved. She is in an area I wouldn't venture to after dark. I don't know if it was a kink for her, but the first time I saw her she had a pacifier she sucked on throughout the session (when her mouth wasn't other wise occupied). Not a turn off, but I'd never experienced that before.
I thought I'd post because I wasn't aware of any other reports on her.
-
07-15-22 10:06 #18584Senior Member

Posts: 344Where do they post?
There are so many ads, how do you know which is real?
Originally Posted by IronDucky
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 09:44 #18583Senior Member

Posts: 350I've seen the first girl many times.
Originally Posted by DapperDan91
[View Original Post]
She dropped off the radar a few months back.
Thanks for posting the ad I hope to reconnect with her in the near future.
The only criticism I'll give her is there were a couple of times I had to wait once I arrived at her location. But she always more than made up for it during our appointment.









Reply With Quote






