Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Humaniplex 411 & Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 116 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 1732
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by Dolato
  1. #1132

    Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    Did you guys see her full-face pictures?
    She's on HX for a while. I picked her because she showed her breasts, no piercing, no tat, natural, neat nipples. She is one of the two I could find that week. One suddenly turned up. The other didn't leave. So I was like a booker pimping two redheads.

    I'm correcting myself. Sabrina surprised me while my video of her is reaching feature-length. I search with interest about her past reports. Everything is sort of true. It's her in the pictures. Her hair is not red since maybe last week. She isn't thick but has some baby fat compared to the 100 lb girls. Her ass is awesome. So are her breasts. They aren't small as shown.

    If everything is true, does she have a split personality? That's YMMV. Oh, she can be passionate. I discovered that she has a dimple! And she can be business-like as her menu suggest. No this no that. But she can kneel down right away and blow you away. I think it's due to her pricing and busy schedule. If you catch her at the right time she can be a different person.

  2. #1131
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy671  [View Original Post]
    Ty for 411.
    You may want to take back that 411, or it may turn out to be 911.

    You do know that the two of you are talking about different girls, right? I have seen both of them regularly and they could not be more far apart.

  3. #1130
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanTanaka  [View Original Post]
    I had a video session with her a while back when she was still AshleeWantsMore. It was ok but kinda sensitive and restrictive in that sense.
    Ty for 411.

  4. #1129
    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    Great, you finally grabbed your nutz sack and asked, and it worked out for ya. Yay.
    Indeed.

  5. #1128
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKuts  [View Original Post]
    Tried to book Sarah today but I just got on HX and have no network. Will have to book through mkc first and get them to give me some ratings. Bummer. Was looking forward to trying one of the enclave crew.
    As a level 0, you will get a girl that might resemble what you picture to be SaraSmile, but likely with an ugly face, no makeup and ratty hair. And then you will give up $$ for a dead fish. There is a reason they don't show a picture of the face.

  6. #1127

    Sarasmile

    Tried to book Sarah today but I just got on HX and have no network. Will have to book through mkc first and get them to give me some ratings. Bummer. Was looking forward to trying one of the enclave crew.

  7. #1126
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy671  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Sir you all sensitive. Relax. Yes I want to be informed about it that's why I'm asking here? Ain't nothing wrong with that is there? And yeah I did text and asked her if she down to be on video. It worked out great. I'll grab my nut sack and plop 'them on this forum and ask the people here whatever I want. After all the title is 411 and reviews isn't it? Last time I checked 411 means information. C'mon Sir. Just ignore posts like mine if it bugs you. Ignore me.
    I had a video session with her a while back when she was still AshleeWantsMore. It was ok but kinda sensitive and restrictive in that sense.

  8. #1125

    Perfect

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy671  [View Original Post]
    LOL. And yeah I did text and asked her if she down to be on video. It worked out great.
    Great, you finally grabbed your nutz sack and asked, and it worked out for ya. Yay.

  9. #1124

    Humaniplex 411 and reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    1st, I am not your "bruh".

    2nd, you are the one that said, "I didn't want to ask her. She might think I'm weird. " and you want to be "informed" about it?? SMH.

    How about grab your nutz sack and just ask her. What are you going to do? Text her and say, "Hey, I heard on USASG that you are down with being on video?" Do that, let us know how it works for ya.
    LOL. Sir you all sensitive. Relax. Yes I want to be informed about it that's why I'm asking here? Ain't nothing wrong with that is there? And yeah I did text and asked her if she down to be on video. It worked out great. I'll grab my nut sack and plop 'them on this forum and ask the people here whatever I want. After all the title is 411 and reviews isn't it? Last time I checked 411 means information. C'mon Sir. Just ignore posts like mine if it bugs you. Ignore me.

  10. #1123

    Uhhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy671  [View Original Post]
    I already did bruh, thanks. Isn't what this forum is for? Informative reviews? She's down for it guys with a charge of course.
    1st, I am not your "bruh".

    2nd, you are the one that said, "I didn't want to ask her. She might think I'm weird. " and you want to be "informed" about it?? SMH.

    How about grab your nutz sack and just ask her. What are you going to do? Text her and say, "Hey, I heard on USASG that you are down with being on video?" Do that, let us know how it works for ya.

  11. #1122

    Better idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Terjkj00  [View Original Post]
    Don't have hx. Would love to pay her a visit. Anyone have her contact details?
    On the DL info to help you.

    Go to, www.BuyHX_points.com and you can get her personal cell AND her burner. In fact, on that website, and this is an inside line, you can get either a BOGO coupon or a 50% off coupon. Either or though, not both.

  12. #1121
    Senior Member


    Posts: 468
    Quote Originally Posted by Terjkj00  [View Original Post]
    Don't have hx. Would love to pay her a visit. Anyone have her contact details?
    Sure officer, here's her telephone #.

    714-555-1212.

  13. #1120

    Hx

    Quote Originally Posted by Terjkj00  [View Original Post]
    Don't have hx. Would love to pay her a visit. Anyone have her contact details?
    Then get one. It's free.

  14. #1119

    Txt line? Don't have hx

    Don't have hx. Would love to pay her a visit. Anyone have her contact details?

  15. #1118
    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    Bro, you need to ask her yourself. There is always the YMMV in every situation. One might get BBFS from Betty Bareback and the next guy might not because hes a dill hole or looks like her ex. Who the eff knows.

    Ask her.
    I already did bruh, thanks. Isn't what this forum is for? Informative reviews? She's down for it guys with a charge of course.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape