Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Humaniplex 411 & Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 116 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 1732
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by Dolato
  1. #1117

    Uhhhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy671  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I already did. Menu is reasonable. Does anyone know if she's down to do. A sex video? I didn't want to ask her. She might think I'm weird LOL. Thanks for the response.
    Bro, you need to ask her yourself. There is always the YMMV in every situation. One might get BBFS from Betty Bareback and the next guy might not because hes a dill hole or looks like her ex. Who the eff knows.

    Ask her.

  2. #1116
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    Ashley is a pretty latina but has had work done on lips and face. Good BBBJ and services overall were good but I'm into big booty putas and her ass wasn't what I expected. I thought she'd be thick with good curves and big booty but her ass was almost flat. The angles she uses on her pictures got me LOL. Not are epeat worthy imo.

  3. #1115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Caker49  [View Original Post]
    Hm, she has one negative rating. I wonder what happened and why.
    Hmm, why don't you PM the guy and ask why? That's what good about HX, you can go directly to the source.

  4. #1114

    Kitihowaito / Lolonorie hx

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy671  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what her menu is like? She takes a while to reply. Anyone else have feedback on her? Thanks.
    You guys know that she just turned 18 a couple months ago, right?

    Once she got a valid card from the DMV, her new Hx Kiti profile was created reflecting her true age.

    The old original lolonorie account became active in 2020 and had tons of ratings before it was deleted. Do the math.

  5. #1113
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy671  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I already did. Menu is reasonable. Does anyone know if she's down to do. A sex video? I didn't want to ask her. She might think I'm weird LOL. Thanks for the response.
    Hm, she has one negative rating. I wonder what happened and why.

  6. #1112
    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    PM her on HX She will give full disclosure.
    Thanks. I already did. Menu is reasonable. Does anyone know if she's down to do. A sex video? I didn't want to ask her. She might think I'm weird LOL. Thanks for the response.

  7. #1111
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She is open to everything!

    Remember, she does leak from the dude before you creamping her!
    Sloppy thirds eh?

  8. #1110

    Idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy671  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys know what her menu is like? She takes a while to respond. Anybody else have any more feedback on her? Thanks.
    PM her on HX She will give full disclosure.

  9. #1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy671  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what her menu is like? She takes a while to reply. Anyone else have feedback on her? Thanks.
    She is open to everything!

    Remember, she does leak from the dude before you creamping her!

  10. #1108

    Ashleybella


  11. #1107

    HoneySweets3

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillWild  [View Original Post]
    New Hx profile: https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Honey.Sweets3.

    I just saw her in LA. Gave a great BBBJ with CIM finish, then wiped my cum with her mouth as she spit it out. She works a day time job and if you know where it is, you will see her there. Just don't make it weird. She's a nice girl who gives great GFE service. Dark puffy nips and areolas after having a baby recently.

  12. #1106

    Kitihowaito / Lolonorie hx

    Anyone know what her menu is like? She takes a while to reply. Anyone else have feedback on her? Thanks.

  13. #1105

    Kitihowaito / Lolonorie HX

    Do you guys know what her menu is like? She takes a while to respond. Anybody else have any more feedback on her? Thanks.

  14. #1104

    Sweethoney03


  15. #1103

    She is

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilVergilX  [View Original Post]
    Hmm she still good? I might give it a try then.
    A little quiet but HOT AF. Sucks a great D and he is as tight as a vice grip. Like I mentioned, AMAZING tits and I am a guy that LOVES fake ones and not usually impressed by naturals. Hers are naturals that are awesome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape