Thread: Humaniplex 411 & Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 1732
-
06-19-22 14:08 #1087Senior Member

Posts: 1954SabrinaValentine
Did you guys see her full-face pictures? It's totally her except for a little bit of teen acne. So cute. The tiny bit on the corner of her mouth is the difference between a model and a supermodel, an actress and a movie star. Same for her eyes but that's makeup.
I wasn't happy about her booker posting her face to drum up business on her last day of the tour. That's too easy. I bet on her without seeing her face and won. I bet on her breast pictures. All the pictures are totally her. She is actually smaller in person and slimmer. She doesn't have 120 lb.
I wonder if some crews and some cartels signed up for a no-competition clause. It doesn't hurt if you post more of your face and whole breasts if you got it.
She has a long no-list as if she is from PD. But she goes for a higher volume. She will keep her personality and character to herself. She honors what is allowed except for DFK; YMMV.
She does videos with a mask. The surgical masks on OF look great. But I wonder how can it stay on her face?
No worries. She came out with a Venetian masquerade mask securely tied to her head. I can fall in love with Lizmiaz's body if she put one on. It's that good.
-
06-15-22 23:12 #1086Senior Member

Posts: 38She's back! On PD only.
As I said a week or 2 ago I saw her. You're right she hasn't touched her HX in a while but she's back on PD.
Originally Posted by Chapeau1
[View Original Post]
Here's her profile https://privatedelights.ch/profile/ArtofVenus.
Here's her latest ad https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ena/ArtofVenus.
-
06-14-22 12:13 #1085Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone know if she (xoxojade / artofvenus) does bb? I saw her before too but would love to try bb with her.
Originally Posted by VolcaSabi
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 11:38 #1084Senior Member

Posts: 479Chloedollxoxo
Anyone have info on Chloe? Looks good, but is she worth it?
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Chloedollxoxo
-
06-06-22 21:29 #1083Senior Member

Posts: 38She's still active
I saw her last Wednesday in Pasadena. Someone tried to hack her account or something but now her PD is active she changed her name to "ArtofVenus" (https://privatedelights.ch/profile/ArtofVenus).
Originally Posted by Chapeau1
[View Original Post]
I'm not sure about her HX, but definitely keep checking on her PD she should be posting her ad sometime soon I think.
& yes she's a freak, definitely a bang for your buck, her brain alone is something else.
-
06-05-22 05:54 #1082Senior Member

Posts: 92Annamarie304
I saw her a while back. She was good in a pinch in a cheap motel. Nothing to write home about. At that time she had a overly active dog with her. I was a bit worried that the dog may try to bite by sausage.
Originally Posted by DcStatic
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-22 14:34 #1081Senior Member

Posts: 397Wowwww
Nuh uh?? Wowwww, Broooo, she was SMOKINNN HOTTTTT back in the day. She was GORGEOUS and a killer body. Man, what a drag as she must have gone downhill bad and fast. Bummer.
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
Oh well. The longer I stay in the hobby, the more I realize that there is just a rotation. Old ones go. Fresh ones come in. LOL.
-
05-30-22 05:57 #1080Senior Member

Posts: 315The pics are her, just old and outdated. I'm sure her pics used to be accurate back some time ago. If you say they were accurate 1. 5 years ago, then that just means she went waaaaay downhill since then. It's a shame if her service was better back then, too, because she's obviously burned out now she's one of those girls who just wants you to cum and get the fuck out in a few minutes, and if you don't, she gets angry and picks a fight.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 03:11 #1079Senior Member

Posts: 397For your sake and others
Just stay away. Its a total shit show over there with her and her stable. She's a want to be madam and I am sure the pussy was good back in the day but. Time to throw in the towel. Her minions are there and its STILL a shit show. Don't be surprised if LE breaks down her door either at some point in time as I am sure her address is all over the place and it only takes ONE NEIGHBOR to blow the whistle.
Originally Posted by Krayanne
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 03:08 #1078Senior Member

Posts: 397Hmmm, Not doubting your experience but.
So I connected with her about a year 1/2 ago and it was her in the pics. SMOKING HOT and I mean effing just like her pics. Hard body, great vibe, reallllly chill, light hearted and her tits were amazing. I am not saying that you didn't have the experience you described and / or that it was not the girl in the pics. It sounds like it was a different one than I connected with back in the day. Again, not questioning you at all.
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
The bait and switch is very much not ok.
Sorry man.
-
05-30-22 03:01 #1077Senior Member

Posts: 397Ameliamilan
Ameliamilan.
Originally Posted by KoolKeith323
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 23:26 #1076Senior Member

Posts: 7266Yah, she has saggy tits, talks alot during sesh to make your time go by faster, will try to have you see her non-GFE friends and rambles on about life.
Originally Posted by Krayanne
[View Original Post]
I used to see her alot several years ago when she live by herself off 17th street and all her lizards.
She was dtf and now its all about her friends.
But, its your money so take the chance if ya want.
Does look older in person.
-
05-29-22 21:00 #1075Banned Member

Posts: 689?
Who are you talking about?
Originally Posted by Ihaschzbrgr
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 08:57 #1074Senior Member

Posts: 30Jessie Parker Intel
Any Intel on Jessie Parker.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JessieParker
-
05-28-22 11:30 #1073Senior Member

Posts: 3418Exotic1 Celine
Thanks for that very honest review. Someone must have mentioned it to her. She took her pics down.
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
Exotic1 Celine













Reply With Quote




