Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 11259
-
07-11-22 18:02 #6864Senior Member

Posts: 3343No imagination. That is a weakness of this site.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
I didn't think this was the worst profile I had ever seen in terms of being a gold digger. I equate this to those that say platonic. If you really could take every profile at face value, then yes, I get why you would make the assessment that several people have. But you have to know women better than that. They always say exactly what they mean, right? Never is there any confusion in communication, right?
If I got into a conversation w / someone like her, which I might do if I could figure out a particular hook (shared interests, some common history, etc.), I could be a much better judge if she was a lost cause. And if that is what HG refers to when he says investment (time, not money), well, that would be fine w / me. I have a lot of time until I croak, and this is as enjoyable way to spend it as any.
-
07-11-22 15:50 #6863Senior Member

Posts: 299She knows she's not going to put out. Ever. She's fishing for a simp that will go along for as long as it can. Then one day (date 5? 8? 15?) he realizes it's never going to happen. By then he's several K's into it. But see, she already planned for this moment. When the guys says I gave you all this allowance and I got so little in return she'll just point to her profile and say "see, I never promised you anything". End of story, chump.
Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 00:46 #6862Regular Member

Posts: 20Agreed. Quality has really gone down. Used to be able to have some quality meetups. Now it's all gps and scams.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 22:13 #6861Senior Member

Posts: 5603This girl is selling the "dream". And some guys like a challenge. I mean if it takes 5 or 10 k to get in her pants so what. And I am not really knocking that, as everyone knows what they can afford or not. But I have a friend that tells me all the time "I'm not selling the dream, I'm selling the fantasy". She hangs with a guy for as long as she can without ever taking her clothes off. And she does look amazing at all times and making sure that wherever they go to dinner or whatever that, that guy is the center of attention. And I get that its a huge ego boost.
Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx
[View Original Post]
But she always gets ditched at some point when the guy realizes it's a lost cause. So if you think you can differentiate between the two and can afford to play the game, then sure just go for it.
-
07-09-22 17:33 #6860Senior Member

Posts: 340Her Bio reads like something from the Marquise De sade
Sounds very entitled. Narcissistic, selfish, and judgemental.
Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx
[View Original Post]
If that's your bag of dough, then I guess go for it. Lots of nicer girls on there who don't list their fav thing to do as "shopping" and "the finer things in life".
-
07-09-22 07:38 #6859Senior Member

Posts: 43Little Princess
Anyone seen her?
Little Princess.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-15d041d48f9b
-
07-07-22 00:49 #6858Senior Member

Posts: 423Info?
Anyone seen this girl?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-3511c3868e79
-
07-05-22 18:15 #6857Senior Member

Posts: 414There were many delicious girls in May and June that I've scooped up. As many other things there's an ebb and flow of quality.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
The game has definitely changed from pre-covid days, but it's a lot better than the depths of the lockdown tbh.
-
07-02-22 18:42 #6856Senior Member

Posts: 3343You get the bowl you seek
I've always said this. As or more true now. I had a FC last week with a very hot and accommodating MILF flight attendant who loves our time to give me a respite from my SO. I will see a single mom half my age Tuesday, she's just beautiful, petite, spinner, a little kinky. Our first FC. I have hot girls in LA and OC lined up for M&G this week as well.
Guys who are complaining, I'd guess you are approaching girls like escorts, and if you do that on the seeking site, will eventually get banned.
-
07-02-22 16:04 #6855Senior Member

Posts: 78Break
Nothing but mediocre SBs on SA the last few months, taking a break. Any other places you guys found success?
-
07-02-22 13:32 #6854Senior Member

Posts: 56I've always been polite. But nothing I could do when I offered up a price of admission and she counters by saying $1000 for sex. When I had always been good at using more flattery methods of asking for entry into the FC.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 22:26 #6853Senior Member

Posts: 423Angry SB
Man, I don't know what it is but the SBs have been very angry this week. One brought up allowance asking if they will get paid for leaving her home. So I brought up intimacy for allowance. Then she talks about not being escort. Funny they talk about getting paid and when you tell them how they'll earn their pay, they go on a rampage. Not our fault you're not putting out and have no allowance for this long weekend. But girls definitely have been reporting. Most of us are obviously not there for platonic date for allowance. Get the fck out of here with that. If I wanted to date to get laid, I would not be on SA. These SBs don't know it's supposed to be mutually beneficial anymore.
Originally Posted by Jimpehlps
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 21:58 #6852Senior Member

Posts: 5603Being overly polite is always the best course of action. I have never understood the rudeness that some guys express just for getting turned down by some girl. Like hello... there are about 1,000 more to choose from.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 10:55 #6851Senior Member

Posts: 43
-
06-30-22 07:54 #6850Senior Member

Posts: 300Fwiw this is why I'm extra nice even to girls who are disrespectful on the site. Because I suspect they can report you as retribution.
Originally Posted by ShowMeHow23
[View Original Post]
One girl I was talking to in Mexico had on her profile that she speaks English. So I wrote to her in English. In her snotty response she said "you're in my country you should speak my language. " *****. I just breathed and responded sorry to have upset you and best of luck.












Reply With Quote





