Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 294 of 751 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 344 394 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 11255
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6860

    Her Bio reads like something from the Marquise De sade

    Quote Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx  [View Original Post]
    Sounds very entitled. Narcissistic, selfish, and judgemental.

    If that's your bag of dough, then I guess go for it. Lots of nicer girls on there who don't list their fav thing to do as "shopping" and "the finer things in life".

  2. #6859

    Little Princess

    Anyone seen her?

    Little Princess.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-15d041d48f9b
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SA.jpg‎  

  3. #6858

  4. #6857
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    Nothing but mediocre SBs on SA the last few months, taking a break. Any other places you guys found success?
    There were many delicious girls in May and June that I've scooped up. As many other things there's an ebb and flow of quality.

    The game has definitely changed from pre-covid days, but it's a lot better than the depths of the lockdown tbh.

  5. #6856

    You get the bowl you seek

    I've always said this. As or more true now. I had a FC last week with a very hot and accommodating MILF flight attendant who loves our time to give me a respite from my SO. I will see a single mom half my age Tuesday, she's just beautiful, petite, spinner, a little kinky. Our first FC. I have hot girls in LA and OC lined up for M&G this week as well.

    Guys who are complaining, I'd guess you are approaching girls like escorts, and if you do that on the seeking site, will eventually get banned.

  6. #6855

    Break

    Nothing but mediocre SBs on SA the last few months, taking a break. Any other places you guys found success?

  7. #6854
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Fwiw this is why I'm extra nice even to girls who are disrespectful on the site. Because I suspect they can report you as retribution.

    One girl I was talking to in Mexico had on her profile that she speaks English. So I wrote to her in English. In her snotty response she said "you're in my country you should speak my language. " *****. I just breathed and responded sorry to have upset you and best of luck.
    I've always been polite. But nothing I could do when I offered up a price of admission and she counters by saying $1000 for sex. When I had always been good at using more flattery methods of asking for entry into the FC.

  8. #6853

    Angry SB

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimpehlps  [View Original Post]
    Why are people getting banned? I have read stories in my research and I just block anyone I have even a mildly negative or neutral response asap. I think a lot of the banning are not random but rather women reporting you for various things and I don't know if they act on the first report or multiple. During my trying of different approaches I did get a warning asking me to promise to not be rude. I did go about the wrong way that time.
    Man, I don't know what it is but the SBs have been very angry this week. One brought up allowance asking if they will get paid for leaving her home. So I brought up intimacy for allowance. Then she talks about not being escort. Funny they talk about getting paid and when you tell them how they'll earn their pay, they go on a rampage. Not our fault you're not putting out and have no allowance for this long weekend. But girls definitely have been reporting. Most of us are obviously not there for platonic date for allowance. Get the fck out of here with that. If I wanted to date to get laid, I would not be on SA. These SBs don't know it's supposed to be mutually beneficial anymore.

  9. #6852
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Fwiw this is why I'm extra nice even to girls who are disrespectful on the site. Because I suspect they can report you as retribution.

    One girl I was talking to in Mexico had on her profile that she speaks English. So I wrote to her in English. In her snotty response she said "you're in my country you should speak my language. " *****. I just breathed and responded sorry to have upset you and best of luck.
    Being overly polite is always the best course of action. I have never understood the rudeness that some guys express just for getting turned down by some girl. Like hello... there are about 1,000 more to choose from.

  10. #6851

  11. #6850
    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeHow23  [View Original Post]
    Girl literally said "I'll have bare sex for x" so that's why I got banned.
    Fwiw this is why I'm extra nice even to girls who are disrespectful on the site. Because I suspect they can report you as retribution.

    One girl I was talking to in Mexico had on her profile that she speaks English. So I wrote to her in English. In her snotty response she said "you're in my country you should speak my language. " *****. I just breathed and responded sorry to have upset you and best of luck.

  12. #6849
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimpehlps  [View Original Post]
    Why are people getting banned? I have read stories in my research and I just block anyone I have even a mildly negative or neutral response asap. I think a lot of the banning are not random but rather women reporting you for various things and I don't know if they act on the first report or multiple. During my trying of different approaches I did get a warning asking me to promise to not be rude. I did go about the wrong way that time.
    Girl literally said "I'll have bare sex for x" so that's why I got banned.

  13. #6848

    Banning

    Why are people getting banned? I have read stories in my research and I just block anyone I have even a mildly negative or neutral response asap. I think a lot of the banning are not random but rather women reporting you for various things and I don't know if they act on the first report or multiple. During my trying of different approaches I did get a warning asking me to promise to not be rude. I did go about the wrong way that time.

  14. #6847
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I recommend only getting 1 month at a time, because if you get banned, you only lose that month. If you had paid for multiple months, all that $ would be lost. Even I, a veteran, have had a profile banned in the recent past.

    I also use a prepaid debit card, which doesn't have enough $ on it to pay for a 2nd month. You don't have to really try to turn off the auto-renew that way. In fact, you typically get a little more time. When you come up to renewal time and there isn't enough dough on the card, they send me an email and ask me to update my card b / c mine was declined. And give me another day (when I haven't really paid for it.).

    I do have a few cards laying around with a few bucks on them, I use them on PeopleLooker. For $1, you can get reverse phone search that really works for 1 week. I pretty much know the full names of all the girls I am banging, and their other info also.
    Yes, always get one month to avoid losing money in case got banned. Ironically for girl is different. Few of SBs that I knew got banned but Seeking refunded their money. They usually paid premium for privacy reason to hide last online some other details. Seeking is really unfair in this case. Girls pay way cheaper and still got refund if they got banned.

  15. #6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    Pardon my ignorance, but last time I had to jump thru hoops to find the cancelation button. Happened to me at Only Fans as well.
    Under Settings, you go to Membership and Billing, then turn off auto-renew or something like that. It will not renew for next month and to be safe I removed the credit card information too. You will have access until your paid subscription ends. I only get monthly subscription if there is 20-30% discount like every other month or even every 3 months. Always cancel renewal after few days so I won't forget. Mine just expired recently and won't be back in the next month or two.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape