Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 11248
-
07-13-22 08:56 #6868Senior Member

Posts: 300I feel like I have a pretty good radar for this stuff. My guess is this girl will put out early.
She's trying too hard. Too much posturing. This reads like someone who, when presented with a generous offer that includes time in the bedroom (say, 500-700, which is not unfair for a young white chick in OC) will say that she's making an exception, this is not her usual typical, blah blah, but she's willing to this once. She may even need some back and forth messaging to play that game.
The picture of herself in nice pants that still have the tags on, outside the dressing room, is an example of a tell. She's posturing but she's not there yet. She's projecting an image she wants you to buy into. Girls who are actual luxury mavens project more convincingly. This is a lower middle class girl who is trying a little too hard.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 02:30 #6867Senior Member

Posts: 5603It seems that the # of fake profiles of girls (or whoever) asking for money upfront has increased quite a bit, at least in vegas. One of the good things about being a low baller is they agree to my offer immediately. So quickly in fact that its not normal and a bit of a red flag. Because the real girls that take less, usually (but not always) need a bit (or a lot) of finessing before they accept. But the scammers say yes to anything since they have no intention of meeting you anyways and just want to fast forward the scam.
I have even gotten the same cut and paste proposal from about 5 different ones over the last few months. In the past this was rarely an issue.
-
07-11-22 18:02 #6866Senior Member

Posts: 3343No imagination. That is a weakness of this site.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
I didn't think this was the worst profile I had ever seen in terms of being a gold digger. I equate this to those that say platonic. If you really could take every profile at face value, then yes, I get why you would make the assessment that several people have. But you have to know women better than that. They always say exactly what they mean, right? Never is there any confusion in communication, right?
If I got into a conversation w / someone like her, which I might do if I could figure out a particular hook (shared interests, some common history, etc.), I could be a much better judge if she was a lost cause. And if that is what HG refers to when he says investment (time, not money), well, that would be fine w / me. I have a lot of time until I croak, and this is as enjoyable way to spend it as any.
-
07-11-22 15:50 #6865Senior Member

Posts: 299She knows she's not going to put out. Ever. She's fishing for a simp that will go along for as long as it can. Then one day (date 5? 8? 15?) he realizes it's never going to happen. By then he's several K's into it. But see, she already planned for this moment. When the guys says I gave you all this allowance and I got so little in return she'll just point to her profile and say "see, I never promised you anything". End of story, chump.
Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 00:46 #6864Regular Member

Posts: 20Agreed. Quality has really gone down. Used to be able to have some quality meetups. Now it's all gps and scams.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 22:13 #6863Senior Member

Posts: 5603This girl is selling the "dream". And some guys like a challenge. I mean if it takes 5 or 10 k to get in her pants so what. And I am not really knocking that, as everyone knows what they can afford or not. But I have a friend that tells me all the time "I'm not selling the dream, I'm selling the fantasy". She hangs with a guy for as long as she can without ever taking her clothes off. And she does look amazing at all times and making sure that wherever they go to dinner or whatever that, that guy is the center of attention. And I get that its a huge ego boost.
Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx
[View Original Post]
But she always gets ditched at some point when the guy realizes it's a lost cause. So if you think you can differentiate between the two and can afford to play the game, then sure just go for it.
-
07-09-22 17:33 #6862Senior Member

Posts: 340Her Bio reads like something from the Marquise De sade
Sounds very entitled. Narcissistic, selfish, and judgemental.
Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx
[View Original Post]
If that's your bag of dough, then I guess go for it. Lots of nicer girls on there who don't list their fav thing to do as "shopping" and "the finer things in life".
-
07-09-22 07:38 #6861Senior Member

Posts: 43Little Princess
Anyone seen her?
Little Princess.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-15d041d48f9b
-
07-07-22 00:49 #6860Senior Member

Posts: 423Info?
Anyone seen this girl?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-3511c3868e79
-
07-05-22 18:15 #6859Senior Member

Posts: 414There were many delicious girls in May and June that I've scooped up. As many other things there's an ebb and flow of quality.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
The game has definitely changed from pre-covid days, but it's a lot better than the depths of the lockdown tbh.
-
07-02-22 18:42 #6858Senior Member

Posts: 3343You get the bowl you seek
I've always said this. As or more true now. I had a FC last week with a very hot and accommodating MILF flight attendant who loves our time to give me a respite from my SO. I will see a single mom half my age Tuesday, she's just beautiful, petite, spinner, a little kinky. Our first FC. I have hot girls in LA and OC lined up for M&G this week as well.
Guys who are complaining, I'd guess you are approaching girls like escorts, and if you do that on the seeking site, will eventually get banned.
-
07-02-22 16:04 #6857Senior Member

Posts: 78Break
Nothing but mediocre SBs on SA the last few months, taking a break. Any other places you guys found success?
-
07-02-22 13:32 #6856Senior Member

Posts: 56I've always been polite. But nothing I could do when I offered up a price of admission and she counters by saying $1000 for sex. When I had always been good at using more flattery methods of asking for entry into the FC.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 22:26 #6855Senior Member

Posts: 423Angry SB
Man, I don't know what it is but the SBs have been very angry this week. One brought up allowance asking if they will get paid for leaving her home. So I brought up intimacy for allowance. Then she talks about not being escort. Funny they talk about getting paid and when you tell them how they'll earn their pay, they go on a rampage. Not our fault you're not putting out and have no allowance for this long weekend. But girls definitely have been reporting. Most of us are obviously not there for platonic date for allowance. Get the fck out of here with that. If I wanted to date to get laid, I would not be on SA. These SBs don't know it's supposed to be mutually beneficial anymore.
Originally Posted by Jimpehlps
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 21:58 #6854Senior Member

Posts: 5603Being overly polite is always the best course of action. I have never understood the rudeness that some guys express just for getting turned down by some girl. Like hello... there are about 1,000 more to choose from.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote






