Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 295 of 751 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 345 395 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 11259
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6849
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimpehlps  [View Original Post]
    Why are people getting banned? I have read stories in my research and I just block anyone I have even a mildly negative or neutral response asap. I think a lot of the banning are not random but rather women reporting you for various things and I don't know if they act on the first report or multiple. During my trying of different approaches I did get a warning asking me to promise to not be rude. I did go about the wrong way that time.
    Girl literally said "I'll have bare sex for x" so that's why I got banned.

  2. #6848

    Banning

    Why are people getting banned? I have read stories in my research and I just block anyone I have even a mildly negative or neutral response asap. I think a lot of the banning are not random but rather women reporting you for various things and I don't know if they act on the first report or multiple. During my trying of different approaches I did get a warning asking me to promise to not be rude. I did go about the wrong way that time.

  3. #6847
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I recommend only getting 1 month at a time, because if you get banned, you only lose that month. If you had paid for multiple months, all that $ would be lost. Even I, a veteran, have had a profile banned in the recent past.

    I also use a prepaid debit card, which doesn't have enough $ on it to pay for a 2nd month. You don't have to really try to turn off the auto-renew that way. In fact, you typically get a little more time. When you come up to renewal time and there isn't enough dough on the card, they send me an email and ask me to update my card b / c mine was declined. And give me another day (when I haven't really paid for it.).

    I do have a few cards laying around with a few bucks on them, I use them on PeopleLooker. For $1, you can get reverse phone search that really works for 1 week. I pretty much know the full names of all the girls I am banging, and their other info also.
    Yes, always get one month to avoid losing money in case got banned. Ironically for girl is different. Few of SBs that I knew got banned but Seeking refunded their money. They usually paid premium for privacy reason to hide last online some other details. Seeking is really unfair in this case. Girls pay way cheaper and still got refund if they got banned.

  4. #6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    Pardon my ignorance, but last time I had to jump thru hoops to find the cancelation button. Happened to me at Only Fans as well.
    Under Settings, you go to Membership and Billing, then turn off auto-renew or something like that. It will not renew for next month and to be safe I removed the credit card information too. You will have access until your paid subscription ends. I only get monthly subscription if there is 20-30% discount like every other month or even every 3 months. Always cancel renewal after few days so I won't forget. Mine just expired recently and won't be back in the next month or two.

  5. #6845
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    Pardon my ignorance, but last time I had to jump thru hoops to find the cancelation button. Happened to me at Only Fans as well.
    I recommend only getting 1 month at a time, because if you get banned, you only lose that month. If you had paid for multiple months, all that $ would be lost. Even I, a veteran, have had a profile banned in the recent past.

    I also use a prepaid debit card, which doesn't have enough $ on it to pay for a 2nd month. You don't have to really try to turn off the auto-renew that way. In fact, you typically get a little more time. When you come up to renewal time and there isn't enough dough on the card, they send me an email and ask me to update my card b / c mine was declined. And give me another day (when I haven't really paid for it.).

    I do have a few cards laying around with a few bucks on them, I use them on PeopleLooker. For $1, you can get reverse phone search that really works for 1 week. I pretty much know the full names of all the girls I am banging, and their other info also.

  6. #6844

    How do you cancel?

    Quote Originally Posted by CumInPussy  [View Original Post]
    I never had issue cancelling. I usually join, then cancel in few days, remove my credit card info, and Seeking will allow me access until the end of the 30 days.
    Pardon my ignorance, but last time I had to jump thru hoops to find the cancelation button. Happened to me at Only Fans as well.

  7. #6843

    Pretty much all scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went on tinder for a month just to see what's up. Lots of escort/sb/whatever posts. Times have changed.
    I met exactly one girl thru Tinder. Of course she wanted money and I paid her $$.

    The rest of those pics are put up by scammers. They will talk to you for about ten minutes before they ask you to meet. And then comes the rub: Can you send me $20 for gas, or $50 for UBER.

    I'd say about 80% are fake accounts / spammers / scams.

    Also, girls telling you to hit them up on Instagram only want to inflate their followers.

    Narcissistic, selfish times brother.

  8. #6842
    Went on tinder for a month just to see what's up. Lots of escort/sb/whatever posts. Times have changed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tinder.png‎  

  9. #6841
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    Can I join with a precharge Master card or visa? I hate the fact that you have to go thru hoops to cancel after the month.
    I never had issue cancelling. I usually join, then cancel in few days, remove my credit card info, and Seeking will allow me access until the end of the 30 days.

  10. #6840

    Yeah, but what happens after that?

    Quote Originally Posted by OcasianBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/billing/...romo=ABANFAV33

    Beat ya, 33% off, LOL. I'm a cheap sd.
    Can I join with a precharge Master card or visa? I hate the fact that you have to go thru hoops to cancel after the month.

  11. #6839

  12. #6838

    Whoop!

    A coupon! I can FINALLY afford to be a Sugar Daddy! Is Groupon still a thing? Since it's just supposed to be a dating site now, I'm surprised they still care about income levels. Let true love prevail!

  13. #6837

  14. #6836
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Politics aside, it's a great day for SD's with a vasectomy. Just one of those unintended consequences.
    California has some of the strongest abortion access laws in the country, but this is certainly a cause of concern for girls in other states. I periodically fly in gorgeous dimes from red states, who now have more cause to get out of dodge, and can maintain peace of mind in this state as they receive my sperm loads.

  15. #6835
    Politics aside, it's a great day for SD's with a vasectomy. Just one of those unintended consequences.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape