Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 24708
-
07-11-22 23:18 #19533Senior Member

Posts: 85Humm I was thinking the same thing. If there is anymore there it's a well kept secret. LOL.
Originally Posted by FartCity
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 17:25 #19532Senior Member

Posts: 41I'm with you on that one, I gave them a try recently (based on info here) and was totally skunked. Also, the massage was not that good.
Originally Posted by FartCity
[View Original Post]
You nailed it: Nobody goes to AMPs for the massage.
-
07-11-22 10:42 #19531Senior Member

Posts: 32Table shower
Are there any providers on the Missouri side that still offer table showers? I would be particularly interested in non-Asian provides. Not that I don't like the Asians, just looking for variety!
Thanks.
-
07-11-22 10:16 #19530Senior Member

Posts: 263This is exactly what I'm talking about. And I've posted about it before. It's like Zen has this group of guys (or just their "new talent") that keep posting positive reviews with on USASEXGUIDE and when someone like me is like, "say what bruh?" They're all But the massage is good . . I'm just trying to figure out what the game is. I know I'm not the only one who's confused and curious about what's going there. . And yeah, like the other guy pointed out. If we were just looking for a good massage, we'd hit up Yelp.
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 21:18 #19529Senior Member

Posts: 174That is "Angela". Older with nice bolt-ons. Offers massage to FS. BJ skill lacking & covered.
Originally Posted by TheBoy8292
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 20:20 #19528Senior Member

Posts: 44Angela from St. Charles
Met this one a couple of times. Age 45 - 50, but nice jugs. Okay massage with lack luster FS.
Originally Posted by TheBoy8292
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 19:42 #19527Senior Member

Posts: 85You might want to visit Megan if you want an excellent massage too.
Originally Posted by TheBoy8292
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 02:38 #19526Senior Member

Posts: 95Good provider?
Did you had exp with her? Is she same as picture?
Originally Posted by SlyMan123
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 01:49 #19525Regular Member

Posts: 5I just saw her Wednesday and she is older but nice tits and really nice pussy. She wore a very sexy light blue lingerie and high heels.
Originally Posted by TheBoy8292
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 23:38 #19524Senior Member

Posts: 51If you search her name you'll come up with lots of reviews for her. She is located in st charles.
Originally Posted by TheBoy8292
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 21:52 #19523Senior Member

Posts: 95Asian Independent
Any info on this https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/f2f686...2-e28791f2ec63 ?
Looking for independent asian massage provider with some extra.
-
07-09-22 18:54 #19522Senior Member

Posts: 53What's the name of this site?
USASEXGUIDE. That's what I'm fairly sure most are here for. No matter the name of the forum.
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 16:50 #19521Senior Member

Posts: 152Nope not the same D. And I will do that. Hope others will share info with me.
Originally Posted by Stl69
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
07-09-22 15:07 #19520Senior Member

Posts: 158I think you might be referring to Dee who was in St. Charles on Sh*rman Drive. She was one of the best IMHO. I like older providers and she was lots of fun. Almost everything was available. She did move but unfortunately she passed away. I hope you find an UTR and if she's anything like Dee, please let me know.
Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 14:11 #19519Senior Member

Posts: 120Zen
Hilarious Fart,
Originally Posted by FartCity
[View Original Post]
I will not say YMMV but I have never had a masseuse beg for more tip or chase me into the parking Lot. I like your gambling mentality though. 10 times you have tried Zen. What if I told you there was new talent starting this weekend. Would an 11th try be in your future. Ha ha. We are all looking for extras but the name of the forum is Massage Parlor Reports. If you don't want massage, don't go to these places. Maybe there is room for new forums like "Jack Shack Reports". Or "Happy Ending Reports". Where massage is not necessary. Just an idea.










Reply With Quote






