Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 667 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 717 767 1167 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14551

    And

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin  [View Original Post]
    She streetwalks the MP area and doesn't look as good as the pictures suggest but she does provide good service.
    She's asking for. 100/150/200 When if you catch her on the street you can get it for 20 bucks LOL.

  2. #14550
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwcpa69  [View Original Post]
    This young lady is right up my alley, my kind of girl, those pics are hot! Has anyone met her or have any info? I'll also report back if I can meet up with her in the next few days.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/85688980#.

    Good luck out there, gents!
    I had this one about a year ago. She was sharing a spot with dream in the infamous Winston house. She provided great service without complaining or time watching. BBJ was decent and she did Greek. Haven't seen her after her departure from that house.

  3. #14549
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwcpa69  [View Original Post]
    This young lady is right up my alley, my kind of girl, those pics are hot! Has anyone met her or have any info? I'll also report back if I can meet up with her in the next few days.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/85688980#.

    Good luck out there, gents!
    She streetwalks the MP area and doesn't look as good as the pictures suggest but she does provide good service.

  4. #14548

    Right up my alley

    This young lady is right up my alley, my kind of girl, those pics are hot! Has anyone met her or have any info? I'll also report back if I can meet up with her in the next few days.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/85688980#.

    Good luck out there, gents!

  5. #14547

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by EDub2689  [View Original Post]
    I tried reaching out to her the past 2 days, but never got a response. Has anyone tried to get in touch recently? I ve seen her before and have 2 numbers for her, but didn't get a response from either number.
    I've been trying to see her for a couple weeks with no luck. The number in her ads must be working because I have gotten the occasional one word reply, but she's never come through with the location.

  6. #14546

    Same

    I've had the same results been trying to get a hold of her but no answer text or call. I will report back if I hear anything.

    Stay safe.

    -H.

    Quote Originally Posted by EDub2689  [View Original Post]
    I tried reaching out to her the past 2 days, but never got a response. Has anyone tried to get in touch recently? I ve seen her before and have 2 numbers for her, but didn't get a response from either number.

  7. #14545
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSlimJimmy  [View Original Post]
    This is a ATF dreamer that's a early morning gem. Just want to spread a good deed. Had a dream at a hotel visit Get the room number. Your invited in the room she's dressed in sexy bra and panties with a shawl with sexy high heels on. Colombian Goddess. Light French kissing and kisses to the neck and chest works her way down to Mr. JIMMY BBJ is passionate and she loves to be face fucked. Popped the first hot creamy nut in the back of her throat she's unfazed. Then she puts the cover on and move to doggy and side missionary. Pussy is just the right tightness. I go for awhile and pop a second time. Get dressed and head out. She's not much of a talker. Wants your done she hops right on her cellphone. But damn what an experience for $. 30- $. 50 . I have had maybe 4 dreams so far. Enjoy this one. And report back about your dreams with this one.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/2075265
    Long time lurker but took a leap of faith on this one after an appointment flaked on me. Can confirm the validity of the dream because I had the same one! (Weird right?! LOL) mostly man made but built like a damn brick shithouse so if stacked Latinas are your flavor I'd highly recommend. BBBJ like her life depended on it and the view from doggy is everything you'd hope for if you were trying to bang a video chick. Doesn't talk much but once you see the body there ain't going to be much conversation to be had anyways.

  8. #14544

    Peaches

    I tried reaching out to her the past 2 days, but never got a response. Has anyone tried to get in touch recently? I ve seen her before and have 2 numbers for her, but didn't get a response from either number.

  9. #14543

    Tee

    Any info on this one? She has one good review and comments on EB but she seems to good to be true.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...imore/85699954

  10. #14542

    Forgot to add

    Was quoted $.2 SS and $.8 HH.

    Quote Originally Posted by HinXt55  [View Original Post]
    I saw Hallie / Haley.

    (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/85628429).

    I agree with previous reports. She's real and will answer. Setup was easy, I opted for a SS just to sample, as mentioned the admission price is a bit higher, but no one else was answering. Standard service CBJ then mish and k9. Mic skills are good, kitty was tight and she was clean. She didn't take her top / corset off, I don't remember which it was but it didn't bother me to much. I'm on the fence about repeating.

  11. #14541

    Don't be fooled

    Quote Originally Posted by Meto99;6004127[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/85535346[/URL]

    This chick quoted me 400 hr non GFE service. Someone must be paying them so they can have the audacity to ask for that price. Absolute crazy. I'm just curious to know if this is how the market will be moving forward. I will probably either go with Eros in future or stick to a few utr chicks instead. A few years ago we had girls like jazzy and tabbi posting daily taking loads of cum for 100, those were the days.
    It's EZ to ask for donations through a webpage. No reviews, no history. "I don't send extra pictures for free all my pictures are recently taken" Never send a deposit.

    "add my snap at yourrfavorite01.

    Subscribe to my * at miissperfect.

    Follow my Instagram at fav. Fantasy_ ".

  12. #14540

    Lexi / Nicole / Courtney

    What ever happened to her? Cute little blonde spinner with all the tattoos used to be based out of Glen Burnie, BWI or Brooklyn? She was OK, had those legs that were a bit bruised at times and seemed kinda spacy but was nice. Wasnt the greatest at her job but I've been dreaming of her but can't find her.

  13. #14539

    Haley / Hallie

    I saw Hallie / Haley.

    (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/85628429).

    I agree with previous reports. She's real and will answer. Setup was easy, I opted for a SS just to sample, as mentioned the admission price is a bit higher, but no one else was answering. Standard service CBJ then mish and k9. Mic skills are good, kitty was tight and she was clean. She didn't take her top / corset off, I don't remember which it was but it didn't bother me to much. I'm on the fence about repeating.

    Stay safe.

    -H.

  14. #14538

    Cherish

    Visiting the area and wanted see a girl before I leave. After a series of no or late answers, this one responded back in 30 seconds and we got a SS meet set up for $. She was located at the Ramada Inn in Pikeville. Got there and she texted me to text when I got to the door. Did that and she opened up for me. She is the girl pictured. The pics are of course filtered, but it is not too off and I found her attractive. She is in her early 20's, clean with good hygiene, and no signs of a habit. There is no GFE and everything is covered. Made small talk she put on some music and we started. Started with CBJ. It was good, no teeth and she was into it. We then went into doggy which I decided to stay in that position for the rest of the date. She has a nice ass for her build. She get's into it and after her finishing I soon did too. Made some more small talk and I was out the door. Overall it was a good experience. If I stayed in Baltimore I would definitely see her again.

    https://callescort.org/443-484-8182

  15. #14537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Meto99;6004127[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/85535346[/URL]

    This chick quoted me 400 hr non GFE service. Someone must be paying them so they can have the audacity to ask for that price. Absolute crazy. I'm just curious to know if this is how the market will be moving forward. I will probably either go with Eros in future or stick to a few utr chicks instead. A few years ago we had girls like jazzy and tabbi posting daily taking loads of cum for 100, those were the days.
    It's a very tough value proposition between local and visiting girls from outside the USA. At the same price point I much rather have a foreign visitor. The strength of the US dollar makes us an attractive market.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape