Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 668 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 168 568 618 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 718 768 1168 ... LastLast
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 24527
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14522
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I just got back from Lisbon, Portugal and have to relate my experience. You are probably thinking, why post here, go post in ISG. Actually I did two reviews there but the point I want to make is prices are what the market will bear. If some of us agree to pay $500 to see an escort, then all of us will have to pay $500 to see them as well. I saw these two in Lisbon https://escortprivada.com/escort/mariana-amaral/ and https://escortprivada.com/escort/valeria-diaz/. You can read my detailed reviews in ISG but here's the skinny. Both are exactly as they appear in the photos, turned up on time (down to the minute), had super great attitude, no drama and here's the kicker, cost 150 Euro / hour each, that's about $165. Their looks, body and attitude matched some you see on Eros or Tryst who charge $600 and up per hour. The only downside is none will do BBFS (BBBJ is usually included but CIM is 50 Euro extra) unless you develop a long term relationship with them, but who has the time unless you live there. My point is even with tourists, the going rate is 4-5 times less that what we pay in DC or even Baltimore because that's what Portuguese are willing to pay. Our prices are over inflated here and only we can change that, together. BTW, SBs cannot make it there since the going rate for escorts is so reasonable. I think I'm going to make side trips to Lisbon every time I'm on the other side of the pond for business. I'd have to say the best thing about Lisbon escorts is their great attitude, playful, aim to please and they just love sex! I think it would be hard to fake what I experienced if one had to see 4-5 different guys a day!
    I'm not surprised. It's easier to find higher quality escorts for more reasonable prices (anything that is $300 and below) in other countries(exceptions of course) than what you find in Baltimore and many, if not most parts of the USA, even in countries like France IMO. Hell, you can go to Toronto or Montreal, and find plenty of hot girls from agencies offering GFE escorts without the exorbitant prices you find in Baltimore if you don't to travel outside of North America.

  2. #14521

    Pulled ads

    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    Link not workin any name or number to use.
    It's this one https://callescort.org/667-290-2290.

  3. #14520

    Escorts and what the market will bear

    So I just got back from Lisbon, Portugal and have to relate my experience. You are probably thinking, why post here, go post in ISG. Actually I did two reviews there but the point I want to make is prices are what the market will bear. If some of us agree to pay $500 to see an escort, then all of us will have to pay $500 to see them as well. I saw these two in Lisbon https://escortprivada.com/escort/mariana-amaral/ and https://escortprivada.com/escort/valeria-diaz/. You can read my detailed reviews in ISG but here's the skinny. Both are exactly as they appear in the photos, turned up on time (down to the minute), had super great attitude, no drama and here's the kicker, cost 150 Euro / hour each, that's about $165. Their looks, body and attitude matched some you see on Eros or Tryst who charge $600 and up per hour. The only downside is none will do BBFS (BBBJ is usually included but CIM is 50 Euro extra) unless you develop a long term relationship with them, but who has the time unless you live there. My point is even with tourists, the going rate is 4-5 times less that what we pay in DC or even Baltimore because that's what Portuguese are willing to pay. Our prices are over inflated here and only we can change that, together. BTW, SBs cannot make it there since the going rate for escorts is so reasonable. I think I'm going to make side trips to Lisbon every time I'm on the other side of the pond for business. I'd have to say the best thing about Lisbon escorts is their great attitude, playful, aim to please and they just love sex! I think it would be hard to fake what I experienced if one had to see 4-5 different guys a day!

  4. #14519

    Goth Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info on this gem? Seems she's like a bit of the rough. Rates are a bit high for my taste but still wouldn't mind giving her a spin.

    https://tryst.link/escort/wednesday666
    I've seen her a few times this year. She's a nice girl, but you got to catch her on her good days. Some time when I've seen her it was a solid 2-3 hours of great everything and other times she would pass out on my cock. She will 100% negotiate her prices. One thing I would caution you on is stay away from her friend Nijarina (or something like that), who also posts on Tryst. She is 100% bat shit crazy!

    Good luck!

  5. #14518

    Ad gone

    Quote Originally Posted by JWelsh  [View Original Post]
    This one just got locked up on Tuesday. Probably a good idea to not go see her. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/85163397.
    Link not workin any name or number to use.

  6. #14517

    McKenna 5 ft

    Was planning to schedule a dream last night with her and when I called I heard a man yelling loud on her side. She told me it was a roommate and shouldn't be concerned. Checked some old number reviews and apparently there have been cases of a bf / pimp problem and some nauseating stench in the cooch. Her size is something I want to try. Any mongers seen her as of late and is it worth a 50 min ride to bmore?

  7. #14516
    Quote Originally Posted by LexMar  [View Original Post]
    I saw Layla walking from the Parking lot of the big motel on Moravia.

    She looked really good and groomed.

    Was not there for her though so I can't provide any interesting details.

    But I have seen her half a dozen times last year on Duke motel off Pulaski.

    The last time, I as about to get some greek for the first time with her but we were interrupted by her boyfriend, and I never really got started.

    I didn't repeat after that.
    Been tempted to repeat just for the view, might indulge in a pinch.

  8. #14515

    Candy Sweets BWI

    This is a ATF dreamer that's a early morning gem. Just want to spread a good deed. Had a dream at a hotel visit Get the room number. Your invited in the room she's dressed in sexy bra and panties with a shawl with sexy high heels on. Colombian Goddess. Light French kissing and kisses to the neck and chest works her way down to Mr. JIMMY BBJ is passionate and she loves to be face fucked. Popped the first hot creamy nut in the back of her throat she's unfazed. Then she puts the cover on and move to doggy and side missionary. Pussy is just the right tightness. I go for awhile and pop a second time. Get dressed and head out. She's not much of a talker. Wants your done she hops right on her cellphone. But damn what an experience for $. 30- $. 50 . I have had maybe 4 dreams so far. Enjoy this one. And report back about your dreams with this one.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/2075265
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2075265_JdCb26SiY7S9YBdwiGl1.jpg‎  

  9. #14514
    Sounds good, thank you for the info.

    Quote Originally Posted by XigoKid  [View Original Post]
    Really there is nothing in Hartford County. Though the second one Aykia / Lia she gets the job done. I've got. Bbjcimswallow a few times and I got offered bbfa when she had no wrapper the fist time. Second time I went in and it was cool she can take a big. Tho the pics are representative of her all dolled up. You should expect a more C tier typical Baltimore appearance when you meet are inevitable at one of our shadier hotels (ABV). It says Edgewood I e only seen her at in calls in American Best Value and The Middle River White Marsh notels. .

    Never seen the others.

  10. #14513
    Thank you, looks like fit the bill.

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    She has plenty of reviews. Majority of them positive. Rates are not crazy and all services covered. Only reason I haven't seen her is that she is too damn far from me. Can't speak on the other two. Be safe.

  11. #14512

    Kay update

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I just got ripped off by Kay. This would be my third visit. When I get to the room. I noticed she's a little strung out. Said she's tired and been up all night. She asked me to get comfortable on the bed. Her phone rings she tells me her friends downstairs with her purse. She put some clothes on takes off out the door. Then a Spanish Man opens the door about two minutes later and says he's with the hotel and I shouldn't be in the room. He told me the girl was thrown out of the room. I realize then Kay didn't have any stuff in the room except for garbage. I did notice several needles with orange tips on the dresser She ripped me off I did try to contact her no return call obviously. Yeah rip off.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/hey-its-kay/46752459
    To be fair this provider she did reach out to me. My guess is she reads this form because she mentioned a few of my comments. She did try to make the situation correct. I have decided to just move on. She's definitely in a difficult situation if you know her. Stay safe everyone.

  12. #14511
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  13. #14510

    Layla sighting

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Layla lately. I saw her a few months ago and gave her a not so good review since she's basically a dead fish in bed but man was she hot. Wondering if her attitude has improved. If anyway has seen her lately let me know.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...scale/47403973
    I saw Layla walking from the Parking lot of the big motel on Moravia.

    She looked really good and groomed.

    Was not there for her though so I can't provide any interesting details.

    But I have seen her half a dozen times last year on Duke motel off Pulaski.

    The last time, I as about to get some greek for the first time with her but we were interrupted by her boyfriend, and I never really got started.

    I didn't repeat after that.

  14. #14509

    Clever girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JWelsh  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering how much worse she is now than the pics.
    Either she's on here or someone tipped her off, new ads don't have those pics on it anymore.

  15. #14508

    Avoid

    This one just got locked up on Tuesday. Probably a good idea to not go see her. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/85163397.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape