Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49139
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    Emma at golden once dressed up as Mulan for me. It was quite enjoyable.
    This must be back in 2018 when she wore a white Mulan costume with red trim and stripes around the costume outlines on Halloween day.

  2. #49138

    Not what they said

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Mimi still works at DS in Duluth.
    On Saturday. Were they yanking my chain? I'd like another session if she is still around.

    MT.

  3. #49137

    Mulan costume

    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    Emma at golden once dressed up as Mulan for me. It was quite enjoyable.
    Did she wear the costume just for you at the shop or as you requested in advance on Halloween day! Any special menu came along with the costume please share via pm? Thanks!

  4. #49136
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by JMinnie  [View Original Post]
    She works by special appointment only with her generous regular tippers and she is more interested in younger and good looking guys between her age to mid forty.
    She'll front Sophie / Sophia and the older woman to work the parlor, then she comes in as requested. Someone said Selena bought the place, but not true.

  5. #49135
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffTime  [View Original Post]
    This was Mimi at D's in Duluth.

    MT.
    Mimi still works at DS in Duluth.

  6. #49134
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Someone mentioned that Emma / Mia had sold Golden, but I found out she still owns the place. She just doesn't work as often as she used to.
    She works by special appointment only with her generous regular tippers and she is more interested in younger and good looking guys between her age to mid forty.

  7. #49133

    D's (I think they probably were)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar57  [View Original Post]
    A little context, please. I know of 2 myself and I'm sure there are more.
    This was Mimi at D's in Duluth.

    MT.

  8. #49132
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    Emma at golden once dressed up as Mulan for me. It was quite enjoyable.
    Someone mentioned that Emma / Mia had sold Golden, but I found out she still owns the place. She just doesn't work as often as she used to.

  9. #49131

    Amy at Pearl on Roswell Rd in Sandy Springs

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlAdonis  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where Amy or Nancy from the old No. 1 massage close to Cumberland mall went? New name of parlor is Jasmine and the talent is not as great as Amy or Nancy.
    The New Pearl.

    New Ownership. 3 girls. They have special prices to compete. Mamasan says come and try them out. I haven't had a chance yet, so no other details. 8610 Roswell Road.

    Sandy Springs, GA 30350.

  10. #49130

    Formerly No. 1 Massage

    Does anyone know where Amy or Nancy from the old No. 1 massage close to Cumberland mall went? New name of parlor is Jasmine and the talent is not as great as Amy or Nancy.

  11. #49129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar57  [View Original Post]
    A little context, please. I know of 2 myself and I'm sure there are more.
    I know 2 with nice tits but the one who I know is Korean was at DS.

  12. #49128
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    Emma at golden once dressed up as Mulan for me. It was quite enjoyable.
    She never wears any costume outfit for me except bare clothes!

  13. #49127
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard22  [View Original Post]
    It might be closed. There is a "For Sale" sign in front of the building.
    It's closed. I've driven by it several times at various times of day and have not seen activity for a long time.

  14. #49126
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    Emma at golden once dressed up as Mulan for me. It was quite enjoyable.
    I don't recall see her dress up as Mulan. I guess she dressed up just for you at take out menu and full menu was served after LOL.

  15. #49125
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    Emma at golden once dressed up as Mulan for me. It was quite enjoyable.
    Wow! I admire you! You must have taken her heart for her to dress up as Mulan just for you! Is this on Halloween day?

    BTW, Does anyone know where she is working at now?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape