Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48811
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickotine75  [View Original Post]
    This is true except Gold Spa, back in the days, they let $$ walk out the door unscathed.
    Not for me, I would hand MMS $200 for everything and she's bring out her best girl. And if I had been drinking previously in Midtown she would let me spend the night in the back room.

  2. #48810

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    I know who you're talking about. That wasn't Cindy. Give Cindy a try, larger but in a good way and cute.
    For the lead. I'll try her out. I don't mind a little pudge on my girls. After all, I ain't no got damn Adonis myself.

  3. #48809
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombudsman5150  [View Original Post]
    You should have politely declined the offer and told her you want everything and that you would come back when you have more money. They never let money walk out the door.
    This is true except Gold Spa, back in the days, they let $$ walk out the door unscathed.

  4. #48808
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombudsman5150  [View Original Post]
    If it wasn't Cindy then who was it?
    It's the Chica I referred to earlier: deathly skinny and a waste of $$. Toldja!

  5. #48807

    Thanks. Lesson Learned

    Quote Originally Posted by Ombudsman5150  [View Original Post]
    You should have politely declined the offer and told her you want everything and that you would come back when you have more money. They never let money walk out the door.
    Looking back I agree. Lesson learned for me on this one.

  6. #48806
    Quote Originally Posted by Bungalow  [View Original Post]
    Decided to stop by Therapy + for the first time in a while. Parking lot was empty in front of the door. Mamasan greeted me at the door and led me to my room. She took the house fee of. 8 and left me to get comfortable. As I am getting undressed in walks Bobbi. Her body is a 10/10. Deep voice, perfect fake tits, pert little ass. She proceeds to give a decent massage without oil. Some moderate teasing. On the flip she continued the massage. She did put my hands on her body. After noticing jr she asked how much. Told her I only had $. She said CBJ for that. I wish I had more money on me as she would have been game. She proceeded to give me one of the best cbjs I have ever had. Great eye contact, titties out, great suction. Finished the deed and she cleaned me up and laid with me on the table. She is great at what she does. I wish I was closer by to see her more often.

    Totd - $.80.

    Looks - 9/10.

    Body - 10/10.

    Massage - 7/10.
    You should have politely declined the offer and told her you want everything and that you would come back when you have more money. They never let money walk out the door.

  7. #48805

    Glow girls

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJaynus96  [View Original Post]
    THANK YOU!! Been wondering about this place and couldn't find anymore information.
    Took the plunge since I love Latinas, straight up 200 and easy peezy. I highly recommend, going my thing I didn't like was I took shower after and there was a camera in bathroom. The women were nice, my dream was about 35, Panamanian and about 5'1 with fake everything. She was fun.

  8. #48804

    Gina number

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPool7  [View Original Post]
    I got lucky and got Gina last Saturday. She tried to set me with someone else (older) but I asked for her and she agreed. She is my type (skinny, pretty face).

    Her massage was good, we talked most of the time. On the flip, she let me touch her from inside her top. Standard finish. Total $100 including the fee. I have her number, hit me up if you need it.
    Definitely. It is so hard to get her scheduled.

  9. #48803

    Pleasant Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by NastyNate3  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a place preferably on pleasant hill road. Can someone please shoot me in the right direction?
    DDS a go to. Massage isn't worth much tho.

  10. #48802

    Therapy +

    Decided to stop by Therapy + for the first time in a while. Parking lot was empty in front of the door. Mamasan greeted me at the door and led me to my room. She took the house fee of. 8 and left me to get comfortable. As I am getting undressed in walks Bobbi. Her body is a 10/10. Deep voice, perfect fake tits, pert little ass. She proceeds to give a decent massage without oil. Some moderate teasing. On the flip she continued the massage. She did put my hands on her body. After noticing jr she asked how much. Told her I only had $. She said CBJ for that. I wish I had more money on me as she would have been game. She proceeded to give me one of the best cbjs I have ever had. Great eye contact, titties out, great suction. Finished the deed and she cleaned me up and laid with me on the table. She is great at what she does. I wish I was closer by to see her more often.

    Totd - $.80.

    Looks - 9/10.

    Body - 10/10.

    Massage - 7/10.

  11. #48801

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeAndbake  [View Original Post]
    Go to terrachi and ask for Purple. You'll leave happy. Tell her the bearded man sent you.
    I saw that spot on RM but figured it was a Kamp. I was in a Camp mood. But if I can get a good massage +1 I'm game.

  12. #48800
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    I know who you're talking about. That wasn't Cindy. Give Cindy a try, larger but in a good way and cute.
    If it wasn't Cindy then who was it?

  13. #48799

    Tokyo Massage

    Has anyone been to Tokyo Massage recently? Within the last month or so? How was it?

  14. #48798
    Quote Originally Posted by BandaLider  [View Original Post]
    Been there once and some ugly chick said $70 and up-front, too. I asked her if she was going to blow me and she got offended. She sucked alright. And not in a good way.
    I know who you're talking about. That wasn't Cindy. Give Cindy a try, larger but in a good way and cute.

  15. #48797
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombudsman5150  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in to TOFTT since Dominican girls are my thing, the masseuse was a Cardi B. Look alike, so I was down. She asked what I wanted and I said "give me that WAP", she replied "give me the Benji's" and it was on. All in, all on the table, so bring your stacks. After we finished she asked "No massage"? I said next time baby girl, today I'm just given you the Bodak Yellow.
    How much did you end up paying? Did you get her name?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape