Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 59499
-
07-07-22 19:01 #49134Senior Member

Posts: 79She works by special appointment only with her generous regular tippers and she is more interested in younger and good looking guys between her age to mid forty.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 18:17 #49133Senior Member

Posts: 61D's (I think they probably were)
This was Mimi at D's in Duluth.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
MT.
-
07-07-22 17:03 #49132Banned Member

Posts: 13634Someone mentioned that Emma / Mia had sold Golden, but I found out she still owns the place. She just doesn't work as often as she used to.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 16:15 #49131Senior Member

Posts: 217Amy at Pearl on Roswell Rd in Sandy Springs
The New Pearl.
Originally Posted by AtlAdonis
[View Original Post]
New Ownership. 3 girls. They have special prices to compete. Mamasan says come and try them out. I haven't had a chance yet, so no other details. 8610 Roswell Road.
Sandy Springs, GA 30350.
-
07-07-22 16:01 #49130Senior Member

Posts: 33Formerly No. 1 Massage
Does anyone know where Amy or Nancy from the old No. 1 massage close to Cumberland mall went? New name of parlor is Jasmine and the talent is not as great as Amy or Nancy.
-
07-07-22 15:46 #49129Senior Member

Posts: 146I know 2 with nice tits but the one who I know is Korean was at DS.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 15:38 #49128Senior Member

Posts: 79She never wears any costume outfit for me except bare clothes!
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 14:56 #49127Senior Member

Posts: 47It's closed. I've driven by it several times at various times of day and have not seen activity for a long time.
Originally Posted by Wizard22
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 13:34 #49126Senior Member

Posts: 41I don't recall see her dress up as Mulan. I guess she dressed up just for you at take out menu and full menu was served after LOL.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 13:20 #49125Senior Member

Posts: 43Wow! I admire you! You must have taken her heart for her to dress up as Mulan just for you! Is this on Halloween day?
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
BTW, Does anyone know where she is working at now?
-
07-07-22 12:49 #49124Senior Member

Posts: 342Emma at golden once dressed up as Mulan for me. It was quite enjoyable.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 11:35 #49123Banned Member

Posts: 13634They don't answer the phone either.
Originally Posted by Wizard22
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 10:40 #49122Senior Member

Posts: 343Which Mimi
A little context, please. I know of 2 myself and I'm sure there are more.
Originally Posted by MuffTime
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 07:32 #49121Senior Member

Posts: 281It might be closed. There is a "For Sale" sign in front of the building.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 01:00 #49120Senior Member

Posts: 83Even Legit places sometimes.
My experience is even legit places will slide sometimes. I had an AMP that I went to just about every Wednesday night for about a year because it was close to someplace I went every week AND this one girl, was so freaking hot and gave the best massage. I tried a few times at first to make it known I would like more, but she never responded, so I settled for the great view and massage. After maybe 30 visits, I am laying face down and she runs her hand under and grabs my junk. I raised up on all fours and then slid my hand down in the front of her pants and inside her panties (thank God for stretch jeans) and start fingering her while she is doing me. Needless to say, I was there every week after that, but it wasn't quite the same knowing that something would happen.
Originally Posted by AvgJhsn
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





